I created account to jubi but as it turns out deposit of WDC is not possible. If you try to get adress for deposit you will get (google translated)message:  World currency wallet exception, suspension of currency, the inconvenience caused to you, please understand.

As I wrote before : something to the difficulty algorithm must be done ASAP or the coin will be doomed soon as useless.

14 hours ago, vitjuhhino said:

I created account to jubi but as it turns out deposit of WDC is not possible. If you try to get adress for deposit you will get (google translated)message:  World currency wallet exception, suspension of currency, the inconvenience caused to you, please understand.

As I wrote before : something to the difficulty algorithm must be done ASAP or the coin will be doomed soon as useless.

I'm sure Berzeck is making plans to solve the problem. It is summertime, maybe he is on vacation. Let's just wait and see what September brings us.

23 hours ago, Vitalicus said:

Anybody can help me to create a account on jubi.com ? Or trading is only for chinesse citizens ?

On topic: I do NOT recommend jubi.com for people outside China. I have seen people having trouble not being able to withdraw their cryptos. They ask for a picture of your passport. I don't think you want a picture of your passport in the hands of someone you don't know.