Cryptoid

News and announcements, Worldcoin road map etc.

It appears that the News and announcements section is the forum is not maintained. Weekly news, usually Wednesdays, but where are they? Some translations of articles that have becomes obsolete a long time ago is all that is there. This does not give a good impression to an interested viewer. On the website, there are a lot of information that seem incorrect or missing. What happened to the Roadmap https://worldcoin.global/worldcoin-roadmap/ ? In the team section, there are many people mentioned who don't seem to be doing anything. Can secretary Sei Fun or Webmaster/ author Pekka H. not at least get the website in order?

On 8.7.2017 at 6:12 PM, Cryptoid said:

It appears that the News and announcements section is the forum is not maintained. Weekly news, usually Wednesdays, but where are they? Some translations of articles that have becomes obsolete a long time ago is all that is there. This does not give a good impression to an interested viewer. On the website, there are a lot of information that seem incorrect or missing. What happened to the Roadmap https://worldcoin.global/worldcoin-roadmap/ ? In the team section, there are many people mentioned who don't seem to be doing anything. Can secretary Sei Fun or Webmaster/ author Pekka H. not at least get the website in order?

I´m interested in the same questions.

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:53 AM, Xanur said:

At least you're still here :laugh:

But I am no MOD or Committee and I think THEY are all gone Question here is not answered in 4 weeks you make up the Math !!!