wdccashcow

Can't send WDC to btc38.com

They are waiting for the blocktimes to recover, which will only happen if the price increases. A difficulty ajustment will not fix the issue I'm afraid

Actually Yes it will, at the current network hash rates the difficulty drops to appropriate level in a 1-1,5 month I suppose. If hash rate drops then 2-3 month is guaranteed.  

That's why I asked Berzeck is there a way to change of algorithm of difficulty adjustment-check for example to 10-block interval, but why not to 1-block interval.

No answer since that. Maybe Berzeck is too busy to introduce his plans or thoughts about that. I'm sure he will do that in a near future. 

..and since BTC community is quite split at that moment like I heard today I think we have to hold together even more.

7 hours ago, vitjuhhino said:

Actually Yes it will, at the current network hash rates the difficulty drops to appropriate level in a 1-1,5 month I suppose. If hash rate drops then 2-3 month is guaranteed.  

That's why I asked Berzeck is there a way to change of algorithm of difficulty adjustment-check for example to 10-block interval, but why not to 1-block interval.

No answer since that. Maybe Berzeck is too busy to introduce his plans or thoughts about that. I'm sure he will do that in a near future. 

..and since BTC community is quite split at that moment like I heard today I think we have to hold together even more.

What community is left ??? Also all committee is gone and no development in this coin !!! 

10 hours ago, vitjuhhino said:

Actually, the moment the difficulty drops the multipools will kick in again. This will result in a higher hashrate and a low difficulty, which in turn we will have blocks faster than 1 minute. After 120 block, If I'm correct, the difficulty we will go higher in this case. We will have a high difficulty again. If the price doesn't go UP we will be in the same situation again if the multipools jump out of the network.