Berzeck

New web page final structure

Please check the skeleton of our new web page and provide feedback about it's structure like menu options and main layout; we won't focus on decorative elements at this development instance.

You can also  send an email to contact@worldcoin.global

On 2/26/2016 at 3:56 AM, Berzeck said:

Please check the skeleton of our new web page and provide feedback about it's structure like menu options and main layout; we won't focus on decorative elements at this development instance.

You can also  send an email to contact@worldcoin.global

I guess the new site is already up and running and i have to say it is so SO much better looking and function allot better than the old page 2 huge thumbs up to the new WDC team:laugh:

2 hours ago, bruno said:

I guess the new site is already up and running and i have to say it is so SO much better looking and function allot better than the old page 2 huge thumbs up to the new WDC team:laugh:

Yes Bruno, the new site is already up and running. It is 99% ready. We are still working on some minor tweaks to make the best out of it. I am glad to hear that you like it. Please let us know if you have any further feedback regarding our services!

By the way, did you already see the explainer video we created for WorldCoin? It is now available on the website.

1 hour ago, iceviking said:

Yes Bruno, the new site is already up and running. It is 99% ready. We are still working on some minor tweaks to make the best out of it. I am glad to hear that you like it. Please let us know if you have any further feedback regarding our services!

By the way, did you already see the explainer video we created for WorldCoin? It is now available on the website.

Yeah I like the video. Hopefully you can find someone to do a voiceover in other languages, let's say, chinese?

25 minutes ago, macnulty said:

Yeah I like the video. Hopefully you can find someone to do a voiceover in other languages, let's say, chinese?

That is actually a very good idea! Do you know any good voice actors who could do this?

28 minutes ago, macnulty said:

Good thinking but what about spanish is that not the second most spoken language in the world?

How about that Berzerk your native tung?

33 minutes ago, iceviking said:

That is actually a very good idea! Do you know any good voice actors who could do this?

unfortunately I don't think I do. If voiceovers are an immediate issue, perhaps subtitles in other languages for the time being? (please don't suggest the youtube autotranslation, is quite bad) I'm sure the forum country representatives if they're still around, can help with that.

30 minutes ago, Braggi said:

Good thinking but what about spanish is that not the second most spoken language in the world?

Sure spanish is going mainstream! even in the USofA where transit signs are, in certain cases, in english and spanish.

BUT I see that the appetite for cryptos in china is growing right now, it's happening. They have lots of manufacturing facilities and want to sell to the world. See alibaba, aliexpress, ebay. To me, it seems that they're looking for a paypal replacement. 

Hispanic countries may need more crypto exposure, it seems that they just know bitcoin and that's it. We could take this as an advantage though, show to them what worldcoin could do. There're lots of Hispanics in the USA that send money via western union/moneygram to relatives in their countries of origin also. 

6 hours ago, Braggi said:

I know someone that could help us with Spanish translation. :)

13 hours ago, iceviking said:

I can offer my self to do it in Icelandic if you guys think thats a big enough market for you hehehe ;)

On 5/3/2016 at 9:28 PM, iceviking said:

It looks fantastic.