All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. A low cost high reward method to promote worldcoin

Outside input is always welcome. Also cryptopia also lists wdc - btc too.
  3. A low cost high reward method to promote worldcoin

I'm a noob to crypto currencies. Since you'll be dealing with alot more like me, hopefully, let me share some of my, outside of the house looking in observations. I was a bit turned off by that fact that Bluetrade is only offering your currency in BTC and DOGE, Bittylicious only offers WDC in GBP. I'm not sure if you can lobby to get WDC available against BCH and LTC through the currently available exchanges? I see you guys are working on updating your website, very happy to see, because I was turned off by the out of date exchanges listed on your site and non functioning links. I'm hoping you'll make updating your website the first priority because it nearly made me run away. I'm not sure if others will go as far as I did and view your forum before making a decision to invest or run in panic. Things I'd like to see, 1-WDC listed on more mainstream markets, This is what brought me to your home page. 2- more options of purchasing your currency without having to exchange compatible exchange currencies, otherwise it becomes costly and a nuisance to purchase WDC 3-fully functioning and up to date website, 4- white paper, I couldn't find it 5- more activity in your forums to many posts are well out of date, though I'm sure that will change. I hope my observations will be helpful, it would be my pleasure to see you all succeed, as I will also since purchasing a chunk of WDC. Best regards
  4. Committee

I've had a breakthrough after many days of research, E2E is hard to come by and i'll be investigating what I think is the safest client for group communication. Yes it's that hard to find but security comes first before anything else.
  5. New Exchange

Suspension lifted 11/16/2017 WDC is open for business on AEX
  6. Is anyone going to remove these shit advertisements from the forum? Please @Accept or @Berzeck please give me forum admin rights. I check the forum multiple times a day and can promptly remove this shit.
  7. ORIGINAL THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2382282.0
  8. Earlier
  9. New Exchange

Eek! I noticed WDC's listing with AEX on CoinMarketCap.com then went to AEX seeing your listing there I opened an account only to discover that, indeed, WDC is temporarily suspended :*( What a shame you currency was really moving at AEX. I wish you gentlemen the best of luck expanding your exposure on AEX and other exchanges as well.
  10. Chinese 'partners'

I'm so very happy to here that and wish you guys "god speed", get'r done!
  11. Chinese 'partners'

The process of assembling a new committee is in the works. Everyone member will take part in some sort of function. Whether wdc development, website maintenance, social media etc. Hopefully all of this will happen sooner rather than later.
  12. RC COIN has unique approach to the lending market has created an Health & Education system where every participant can play a role: borrower, investor, insurer, guarantor, collector, portfolio manager, lawyer and other roles which will be apart of the ecosystem in the future. RC Coin, the P2P financial platform with an ICO starting 2017 September 1st, but with a white paper registration which is ongoing, will delegate these roles to the participants of the community while enabling participants to freely choose and create roles. In the beginning, RC Coin will undertake a number of roles and play a key part in the growth of the Health & Education system new Inventions / updates. Once the required number of users have joined the platform and assumed the compulsory roles needed to allow the Health & Education system to run successfully, RC Coin, as a currency, will step back and allow all roles to be performed by the users. The roles within the RC Coin health & Education system are numerous, but there are key people who are needed, including: Investors can choose registering applications to support, or present their own prospectus/portfolios for people or businesses looking for an investment. Investors make money by financing fascinating projects and complete the social mission by providing assets to people and businesses. Leaders can apply for a resource request and agree to take applications to deliver investments. The leader’s interest in this matter would be to fulfil projects, establish businesses and apply for money. Guarantors raise the likelihood of a loan being repaid. The interest of guarantor is to receive a reward for a surety, fulfil the social mission by bailing out people, boosting reputation and receiving a bonus when the loan is paid back. Scoring agents supply tools for scoring borrower applications. They are able to offer their scoring by any parameters they find suitable. The interest of scoring agents is to receive a percentage of the transaction when the income & Royalty is paid , or in case of default, when the Royalty is being handed over to collectors. The role of Analyst is going to be formed in the future. Their main part in the Health & Education system would be to evaluate the creditworthiness of the users or applicant. They can also conduct market research and competitive analyses. It’s all necessary because the borrower must be an actual person with good motives and have enough experience to take part of this platform. For example, on the P2P platform when renting, the ‘Checked by P2P’ badge on the owner’s site is an important trust factor which means that the P2P delegate has made an audit implicating that everything is in the right order. In addition, this badge gives access to a separate list of trusted hosts, became more noticeable in search results and creates a greater amount of trust amongst the community members. Sellers will attract new members to the system via referral links, and they will be compensated for engaging borrowers — but only if the borrowers have completed their obligations. When the seller manages to engage an investor, then he’ll get a percentage of each loan issued by that investor during the year. Collectors make sure that the local collection of debts takes place on the lender’s territory, and they can assign interest in the recovery of debt. If a debt collector is contacted, and a default is confirmed, then the collector signs an electronic smart contract with the investor, implicating that he can act on behalf of the investor. When the client is pleased with the collector’s services, then collectors obtain a plus in RC Coin and if not, a minus. Collections are the most extreme measure to take place in the ecosystem and is required when a person takes part of the system with the wish to harm others. The main idea of the project is that people will take part freely, understand the risks, and agree to act on their own and in the community’s interests. There will be Credit Risk and Currency Risk Insurance on the platform. With credit risk, the case of default, insurance will be paid to investors. They are able to ensure from 1% to 100% of the risk. Both credit and currency risks are actions that are more suitable for professionals, as insurance for private investors without collateral will be valueless. With currency risks, the insurer covers the loss of variation in the exchange rate to the investor, and the insurer gets a premium from the transaction. To join the RC Coin ICO, please visit RC Coin on https://radiumclassic.com
  13. New Exchange

WDC is listed on AEX selling at 0.00000284 BTC + %1.4 Congratulations
  14. Chinese 'partners'

Hello, I'm new to WDC and am doing a little research to see if this is a coin I wan't to purchase. Nobody has replied since early Oct. Can you tell me if the thieves are out and you guys are back? The web site needs work as there are failed links and your currency needs to get listed on more exchanges. Will you all be working on that or have you all bailed on the project?
  15. New Exchange

deposit Temporarily Closed
  16. New Exchange

17. New Exchange

18. New Exchange

Yes, but... They are requesting a lot of actions to be taken in order to stay listed. And as of now we still are waiting on committee arrangements and other issues to be fixed. Maybe, and a big maybe by their next deadline, January 2018. But for now unfortunately, we are shit out of luck.
  19. New Exchange

AEX.com should be listed on worldcoin.global first page
  20. New Exchange

Notice: YBC,HLB,XCN,WDC,MEC and RIC, Six Coin in One and Retendered Dear Users: As an international trading platform for blockchain assets, Aex concerned about the development of every digital asset. Some projects achieved very deep penetration in the technical field. But some projects are struggling for a variety of reasons. YBC, HLB, XCN, WDC, MEC and RIC has been suspended and maintained. First, they lack technical staff maintenance platforms, low community activity and relatively bleak trading data. Secondly, the blockchain of these six assets has also been broken and the wallet cannot be properly connected and used. As a trading intermediary platform, AEX does not have the plan and obligation to guarantee the value guarantee of the block chain digital assets.But for the sake of the healthy development of the block chain digital assets.We believe that we can help promote the development of the industry. So, we noticed this announcement. We hope that there will be individuals or groups that are keen to centralize the blockchain industry to promote the development of the industry through technology input. Reintegration requirements (Maybe revised later) 1. Establish new block chain asset website, registered dedicated IP. 2. Establish the open source database of the new blockchain asset. 3. Provides the new block chain code, and APP download. 4. Set up a mature core algorithm, and reasonable amount of digital assets. 95% of the total amount of digital assets is used to replace the YBC, HLB, XCN, WDC, MEC and RIC (based on AEX data) based on the total market value of digital assets. 5. The team needs to provide at least 2 original applications for the new digital assets (any language). including but not limited to Recharge, traffic Recharge, online stores, game tokens, etc. 6. In order to promote the effective circulation of new assets. Use at least 2 trading platforms to provide transaction services for new digital assets (alexa rankings of the open platform must be within 200,000, non-nationality), except AEX.com. 7. The development team requires no less than 5 people, and the number of r&d teams is not less than 2. Privileges (Maybe revised later) 1. Transaction support of AEX platform. 2. Support the community official promotion of AEX platform. 3. AEX platform professional docking service team support. 4. Get 5% of the total amount of new COINS and deliver them according to the number of blocks after the above conditions. 5. Get more revenue from the block. If you are interested in this, please send your plan to infoaexcom@gmail.com before Nov 26. If you have any other Suggestions, please contact us at any time. If we get the right plan, there will be no less than five days of public notice and consultation. AEX will collect your opinion at any time during this period. The next batch of renovations is tentatively scheduled for Jan 2018. Note We issued this tender announcement as an attempt to safeguard the health of the industry. There is no commitment to refurbished assets. There is no way to ensure that the plan has proper team implementation. Stay cautious and invest in your own risk.
  21. New Exchange

Notice: YBC,HLB,XCN,WDC,MEC and RIC, Six Coin in One and Retendered Dear Users: As an international trading platform for blockchain assets, Aex concerned about the development of every digital asset. Some projects achieved very deep penetration in the technical field. But some projects are struggling for a variety of reasons. YBC, HLB, XCN, WDC, MEC and RIC has been suspended and maintained. First, they lack technical staff maintenance platforms, low community activity and relatively bleak trading data. Secondly, the blockchain of these six assets has also been broken and the wallet cannot be properly connected and used. As a trading intermediary platform, AEX does not have the plan and obligation to guarantee the value guarantee of the block chain digital assets.But for the sake of the healthy development of the block chain digital assets.We believe that we can help promote the development of the industry. So, we noticed this announcement. We hope that there will be individuals or groups that are keen to centralize the blockchain industry to promote the development of the industry through technology input. Reintegration requirements (Maybe revised later) 1. Establish new block chain asset website, registered dedicated IP. 2. Establish the open source database of the new blockchain asset. 3. Provides the new block chain code, and APP download. 4. Set up a mature core algorithm, and reasonable amount of digital assets. 95% of the total amount of digital assets is used to replace the YBC, HLB, XCN, WDC, MEC and RIC (based on AEX data) based on the total market value of digital assets. 5. The team needs to provide at least 2 original applications for the new digital assets (any language). including but not limited to Recharge, traffic Recharge, online stores, game tokens, etc. 6. In order to promote the effective circulation of new assets. Use at least 2 trading platforms to provide transaction services for new digital assets (alexa rankings of the open platform must be within 200,000, non-nationality), except AEX.com. 7. The development team requires no less than 5 people, and the number of r&d teams is not less than 2. Privileges (Maybe revised later) 1. Transaction support of AEX platform. 2. Support the community official promotion of AEX platform. 3. AEX platform professional docking service team support. 4. Get 5% of the total amount of new COINS and deliver them according to the number of blocks after the above conditions. 5. Get more revenue from the block. If you are interested in this, please send your plan to infoaexcom@gmail.com before Nov 26. If you have any other Suggestions, please contact us at any time. If we get the right plan, there will be no less than five days of public notice and consultation. AEX will collect your opinion at any time during this period. The next batch of renovations is tentatively scheduled for Jan 2018. Note We issued this tender announcement as an attempt to safeguard the health of the industry. There is no commitment to refurbished assets. There is no way to ensure that the plan has proper team implementation. Stay cautious and invest in your own risk.
  22. New Exchange

Worldcoin listed on AEX.com
  23. Committee

Ok cool thanks @Accept
  24. Committee

Slack is great for small teams but cracks will form eventually.. It's not fit for purpose so I will be looking at a variety of services that are more secure. The problem is with permissions, they aren't very flexible or good for larger/multiple groups. I like Slack a lot but it's not going to work, will report back soon.
  25. Committee

@Accept any status updates on where we are at with worldcoin & committee?
  26. [ANN][ICO][Rentberry] - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

Can someone please remove this from the forum. @Accept @Berzeck
  1. Load more activity