Cryptoid

FUTURE OF WORLDCOIN

Again, it is not helpful to call FTC garbage and that's all I am going to say here towards this.

Funnily enough, I just read in a different forum someone calling WDC garbage. Words, words, words..

Garbage or not, what and who decides that?

You for yourself, that's fair enough; but what about coin value, what if almost everybody seems to disagree?

Again, it is not helpful to call FTC garbage and that's all I am going to say here towards this.

Funnily enough, I just read in a different forum someone calling WDC garbage. Words, words, words..

Garbage or not, what and who decides that?

You for yourself, that's fair enough; but what about coin value, what if almost everybody seems to disagree?

Im guessing FTC = Feathercoin?

Im not sure I understand why it's garbage it seems to share almost identical code bases and use almost identical technology does it not? I saw different hashing algo, but it's still a blockchain same as WDC. I know it has different inflation but thats just parameters. They are priced similarlly on cryptsy, so the market seems to think they're similar. What makes it worse or better? I've been looking and what I see that is better is BitShares because they have DPoS and that rewards developers instead of miners, and it has much better price. FTC doesn't have that WDC doesn't have that so FTC and WDC are both the same, are both garbage?

The first thing I learned about WDC is most of the development is closed source. For a business who wants to use the coin that's not good any more at all. If you want businesses to use it they hire developers who do the work. If developers cant use the code for free or if theres a better solution that is free and open source developers are going to choose that every time over binary only black box so businesses wont see it used. Also no developers like me can make changes and try something different to see if it works better. So far I don't see any services WDC has that other coins don't have, so first-mover advantage isn't an argument. So why closed source?

Make user friendly... Enjoy the price drop... In 10 years we have other big business... We only accept Worldcoin and push it... Crypto taken off by then big time... Especially after world ressession due to too much printing of money and debt... Making 2008 crisis look moderate... So just buy up the whole WDC market at these prices and then cash yourself out a monthly salary in 10 years time as others concert fiat money into WDC to buy our products and services and others that join. Either way... Just imagine this... In 10 years time we at worst case scenario have 50 000 WDC holders... More like 1 million... And we start a social Buy and Sell website for products and services... I'm sure with 50 000 people minimum you going to be able to buy advice / products / services from lawyers, doctors, accountants, mechanics, plant sellers, computer sellers, houses, food, minerals, holidays, taxi services, whatever those 50 000 people do. Those adopting the coin are thinkers and ahead of the time, ie we attract people that ain't your average Joe the Janitor.... And seriously I reckon closer to 1 million in 10 years as crypto gets going. Like one fucking big tribe of 1 million people, think we should be able to supply all our needs with that many people? Tribes used to be maybe 500 only... And that was big... But we got more needs these days.

So I repeat... Buy up the market at these prices and as it goes lower... And soon it will be more buying than selling... When that magical point comes if it's not here already... Then price goes up. Anyway it's the clever thing to do.

That's my late night waffle on it

One will have Facebook and WDCbook :) Facebook just a personal memory and friends online communication and life diary.... WDCbook for business, buying and selling, chatting amongst WDC friends, swopping, trading, all with WDC coins. .... That and get a few big companies that deal with WDC only... Might cash in a few my 10 dollar WDC coins for 0.1 BTC and buy my air ticket through Virgin as Richard Branson has BTC. In fact no... Richard wants WDC cause he wants to buy that designer table that Mark has at his designer retro store who accepts WDC only.....

You guys seeing the future ?

2018.... 50 Businesses accepts WDC and 10 000 people

2019.... 100 Businesses accept WDC and 20 000 people

2020 .... 500 Businesses accept WDC and 50 000 people

2025.... 5000 business accept WDC and 500 000 people

Just a thought or was that a vibrational frequency of the future :) anyone else have similar thoughts?

Make user friendly... Enjoy the price drop... In 10 years we have other big business... We only accept Worldcoin and push it... Crypto taken off by then big time... Especially after world ressession due to too much printing of money and debt... Making 2008 crisis look moderate... So just buy up the whole WDC market at these prices and then cash yourself out a monthly salary in 10 years time as others concert fiat money into WDC to buy our products and services and others that join. Either way... Just imagine this... In 10 years time we at worst case scenario have 50 000 WDC holders... More like 1 million... And we start a social Buy and Sell website for products and services... I'm sure with 50 000 people minimum you going to be able to buy advice / products / services from lawyers, doctors, accountants, mechanics, plant sellers, computer sellers, houses, food, minerals, holidays, taxi services, whatever those 50 000 people do. Those adopting the coin are thinkers and ahead of the time, ie we attract people that ain't your average Joe the Janitor.... And seriously I reckon closer to 1 million in 10 years as crypto gets going. Like one fucking big tribe of 1 million people, think we should be able to supply all our needs with that many people? Tribes used to be maybe 500 only... And that was big... But we got more needs these days.

So I repeat... Buy up the market at these prices and as it goes lower... And soon it will be more buying than selling... When that magical point comes if it's not here already... Then price goes up. Anyway it's the clever thing to do.

That's my late night waffle on it

This is very confusing. English is not my first language but I don't understand what's being said when you say we only accept worldcoin and push it. This is wishful thinking without plan for reality, yes? Just wanting to happen, no reason it will?

One will have Facebook and WDCbook :) Facebook just a personal memory and friends online communication and life diary.... WDCbook for business, buying and selling, chatting amongst WDC friends, swopping, trading, all with WDC coins. .... That and get a few big companies that deal with WDC only... Might cash in a few my 10 dollar WDC coins for 0.1 BTC and buy my air ticket through Virgin as Richard Branson has BTC. In fact no... Richard wants WDC cause he wants to buy that designer table that Mark has at his designer retro store who accepts WDC only.....

You guys seeing the future ?

So you will make a LinkedIn competitor? I thought WDC was crypto-currency, not social networking and advertising? Now I'm even more confused. :(

So what we should be doing is introducing friends to WDC, keep getting the right type of people to join and spread the word that WDC is not only building a community who owns WDC but is a community that you will be able to trade with in the future... It's like prepaying for 2025 services and products at 2015 prices... And it's just getting cheaper!! Although not for too long ... Demand will outstrip supply one day

So what we should be doing is introducing friends to WDC, keep getting the right type of people to join and spread the word that WDC is not only building a community who owns WDC but is a community that you will be able to trade with in the future... It's like prepaying for 2025 services at 2015 prices... And it's just getting cheaper !!!! Fuck yeah lol

Jay you really confuse me. I thought this was opposite of current plan. I understood plan was new development, not marketing, was I wrong?

No... You right... Development is key but one can market along the way... Cause you can have the best idea and product but no one knows about it. I would think one wishes to grow the community and have an excellent user friendly fast secure crypto

Social networking or medium is the future of trade... Look at what Airbnb is... It is a social network of people renting homes out or renting from each other... Or what Napster used to be... Social downloaded medium swopping songs... We just in beginning stages... I'm not talking this all happening now but over 10 years.

No... You right... Development is key but one can market along the way... Cause you can have the best idea and product but no one knows about it. I would think one wishes to grow the community and have an excellent user friendly fast secure crypto

Satoshi did it the opposite way. He understood that good ideas market themselves. I don't think you are right.

Reality is Patience... Nothing happens quick... It often takes time and work. Even the Internet took time and Banks were not something that happened overnight or in a couple of years. I'm simply stating where I think WDC could go that makes sense to me in the long run. And it is continually moving forward from what I read.

Fair enough, all can have their own opinion... But don't forget Bitcoin crashed twice before it rose... And it's been around for a lot longer. And is it really a better product than WDC? It was the community that made it rise cause they had faith in the concept. Anyway just my opinion

Fair enough, all can have their own opinion... But don't forget Bitcoin crashed twice before it rose... And it's been around for a lot longer. And is it really a better product than WDC? It was the community that made it rise cause they had faith in the concept. Anyway just my opinion

Bitcoin never crashed and $300 isn't 'risen' again when it's gone up to $1,000+. It is a better product because it has more features and offers a lot more security on the blockchain because of higher hash rates. It's also accepted many more places and held by more people if you measure better that way.