HumaneMonk

Adding WDC to Alcurex

Hi community!

Finland has launched it's very first altcoin exchange, and I would like WDC to be added there.

I am hoping this helps worldcoin a bit further in its road to success, and that no-one has not much objection to the matter.

At the moment Alcurex is getting much new volume from BTER, I guess one's loss is another's success... Anyway, I just wanted to a) join here in this community and B) to let you all know that I have requested WDC to be added at alcurex also. Hope you also join trading there and chatter in the chat box.

I hope this suits you all. :)

https://alcurex.org

Cheers HM

Well, since the most important coins like Uro, Navacho, Panda, Vanilla etc. are already there, it was only a matter of time before somebody found Worldcoin.

Sorry, couldn't help myself  -_-

Good luck with that exchange, it won't be for me I suppose.

Thanks. And no need to aplogize... Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one. :)

But I like WDC tbh, maybe I am alone there. And I like that exchange has it's own coin with what you can actually buy real gold.

There is no volume on this exchange.and it doesn't look this will ever change.

WDC trading in Europe is down to cryptsy which accounts for well over 90% trading volume.

The remaining few bob are shared amongst all the other minor crawlers.

However, some people might find the idea of this exchange's 'own coin' and its features appealing.

I just can't see how WDC would fit in there so I can only stick referring you to my previous comment.

You are correct there, no volume yet. But volume will follow in time, if all else goes as planned.

Sorry to say this, but still I fail to see your issue here, would think adding WDC to more exchanges would benefit WDC also.

There are many people that refuse to use cryptsy as well, having issues with that exchange. So more trading options to such people couln't be an issue, right?

And to my opinion, WDC isn't ready either, but needs promoting every day. So this should benefit you too, unless you have already given up with WDC. We have an immatured exchange and a dinosaur coin, what could be a better combination? :D

No offence, nothing personal Cryptoid. Just curious.

No offense taken.

Surprised you haven't been around as a friend of Worldcoin before- there were so many things discussed in the old forum, e.g. if or if not to get WDC listed on this or that exchange.

Alcurex has been around for some time so 'volume to follow in time' can only raise the question of how much more time you can possibly need.

About your other question, and this is my personal opinion which might or might not be shared by the majority here, I do not think that adding WDC to more and more exchanges is of any benefit for WDC. I would probably change my mind if the exchange in question would not cater for any crap coin.

If a new exchange adds too many coins without the infastructure to maintain every single coin then loopholes are left open. Generally the way to go is to start with a select few and have a large investment to begin selling coins at a loss to generate activity on the exchange. If there isn't a large sale of Worldcoins then there is no point of the exhange, there are too many exchanges in competition for the current userbase.

Unless the things above happen and the exchange sells lots of coins to begin with, it will have almost 0 volume. Not to say it will create any problems at all if you proceed, it might be beneficial to Worldcoin, we just don't know it yet!

Well, I have tried to minimize my participation to all groups and forums, following only those I use on daily basis and opening my mouth when I have something to say. I've been around some time, and WDC has been on my top 3 list since late 2013 - and I still have faith in it. I have been lurking around and have had my share of unfortunate and poor choices too, Coinex and Scharmbeck to name few. I understand hesitation when it comes to add coin to new exchanges, but since BTER's issues, Bittrex removing WDC etc. there really isn't too much freedom of choice when it comes to trade WDC. To my opinion that is in total conflict with nature of WDC, starting from it's name. It is like limiting cash withdrawals to one ATM in a continent.

People trade crap coins cause there is much lower treshold to start that way. Cryptocurrencies are still really immature business all in all, and every coin in it has started as a crap coin, also WDC, even BTC. Being cocky only serves a purpose as pissin to your own legs. :p Show me an exchange without crap coins and I will show you Sir Elton Johns girlfriend.

According to this forum or you personally, can you tell what then benefits WDC most? You have now made your objection, please now share your alternative how to support WDC to attract new people and business. 

Well, I have tried to minimize my participation to all groups and forums, following only those I use on daily basis and opening my mouth when I have something to say. I've been around some time, and WDC has been on my top 3 list since late 2013 - and I still have faith in it. I have been lurking around and have had my share of unfortunate and poor choices too, Coinex and Scharmbeck to name few. I understand hesitation when it comes to add coin to new exchanges, but since BTER's issues, Bittrex removing WDC etc. there really isn't too much freedom of choice when it comes to trade WDC. To my opinion that is in total conflict with nature of WDC, starting from it's name. It is like limiting cash withdrawals to one ATM in a continent.

People trade crap coins cause there is much lower treshold to start that way. Cryptocurrencies are still really immature business all in all, and every coin in it has started as a crap coin, also WDC, even BTC. Being cocky only serves a purpose as pissin to your own legs. :p Show me an exchange without crap coins and I will show you Sir Elton Johns girlfriend.

According to this forum or you personally, can you tell what then benefits WDC most? You have now made your objection, please now share your alternative how to support WDC to attract new people and business. 

In one sentence, Fiat exchange platforms that are easy to use and have lots of volume for buyers. Bittylicious would be an example of this and only trades with 10coins, although why startcoins and maxcoins are on there we won't ever understand :laugh:

I like the fact they are based and registered in Finland. So records are public to a point, business is regulated by law, it is not wild wild west there.

https://www.ytj.fi/english/yritystiedot.aspx?yavain=2502807&kielikoodi=3&tarkiste=A1CE0E52CBC6A9BC358AC8C9A583D6BDAF7E2F18&path=1704;1736;2052

I am just a spectator there, but to my observation alcurex (admin's nick in trollbox) takes all development ideas and feedback well into consideration. I believe my word has same weight as yours would if you choose to contribute. Worth to check IMO.

In one sentence, Fiat exchange platforms that are easy to use and have lots of volume for buyers. Bittylicious would be an example of this and only trades with 10coins, although why startcoins and maxcoins are on there we won't ever understand :laugh:

Well, max and start have one person with audience in common, that is quite enough for some to justify them. Well hyped.

I like the fact they are based and registered in Finland. So records are public to a point, business is regulated by law, it is not wild wild west there.

https://www.ytj.fi/english/yritystiedot.aspx?yavain=2502807&kielikoodi=3&tarkiste=A1CE0E52CBC6A9BC358AC8C9A583D6BDAF7E2F18&path=1704;1736;2052

I am just a spectator there, but to my observation alcurex (admin's nick in trollbox) takes all development ideas and feedback well into consideration. I believe my word has same weight as yours would if you choose to contribute. Worth to check IMO.

That is an upside, they are a real company. Maybe send a few emails and see what happens and take some of the points made here to them.

That is an upside, they are a real company. Maybe send a few emails and see what happens and take some of the points made here to them.

Indeed an upside. It is a small business starting from scratch, not much staff, but I am hoping they make it profitable so they can start focus on marketing, support etc.