Berzeck

New devs and Joint projects

Hello guys,

As you may know, we have on the queue 2 new devs that soon  will start learning crypto and related, this process will last as long as is needed, we don't need to rush things and we want them to be fully prepared. I know these guys personally because they work with me in my company, of course they can't afford to dedicate all their time to WDC and surely things  will start slow, but i will progressively let them use some work time. The plan is that by years end we have 2 devs dedicating like 25 % of their work time to WDC (more if they decide to use their personal time),  almost exclusively  developing plugins for our new architecture ( which will be complete in 4 or 5 months). This is when our work will really start to shine.

Ok so after a WDC meeting, we started to play with the idea that maybe we can collaborate on some non critical projects with other coins who can be interested in  such efforts, this will help our new devs to begin building their crypto skills and also develop some projects that otherwise couldn't be done. Our first idea is FTC because our wallets are very similar ( except for PoW ) and we believe our objectives are also alined; besides there was always some kind of cooperation with them. Gladly we are also in the position to donate some cpu power in this potential collaborative projects.

We would like to make this proposal in their forums because we think that our communities can also join forces promoting both coins. So what do you guys think ?

Hi bels, actually the plan is for external projects first, for example a web page where people start posting redflags about web pages or exchanges  in a structured way so we can alert others that are possible scams.

This kind of project is releatively easy to implement, and what is more important,  since WDC will donate server power, it can attract other investors to at least read who we are and what we are doing; it would be an excellent way to start learning crypto related things for our new rookies without too much effort because it will be a shared effort.

And potentially attract new investors in the process.

Hi.

Good thing there are new people who are willing to devote themselves Worldcoin.

But I am opposed to a formal partnership with feathers (FTC). and I'll tell you why.

Feathers evolved in the wake of the popularity of LTC and were for the creation of a quick profit.

Only after some time they decided not to throw garbage feathers as a set of many alt coins. But if you remember, recently WDC and FTC were competitors.

A controversial union UNOCS they tried to create that would attract more attention and this attempt failed miserably.

It is not necessary to repeat past mistakes.

Some coins in general do not have permanent developers for the wallet, but the investment team is very strong. They just hired a coder, when they need to implement a new feature in their wallet.

It is necessary to focus on the future and not look back.

Just look at the trend of development of crypto currency.

Now some coins in their wallets implement smart function contracts (using layer 2). eg Ethereum, mastercoin and other. Of course no one in their right mind would buy coins with premine but their technology could be use for integration into Worldcoin.

Here you should work on.

At the moment, the main problem is the low cost price WDC, is large number of coins in the block and the low level of difficulty in mining.

And the lack of incentives for investors in the form of POS remuneration.

So just have to wait a substantial reduction in the block before the price goes up again.

Hi.

Good thing there are new people who are willing to devote themselves Worldcoin.

But I am opposed to a formal partnership with feathers (FTC). and I'll tell you why.

Feathers evolved in the wake of the popularity of LTC and were for the creation of a quick profit.

Only after some time they decided not to throw garbage feathers as a set of many alt coins. But if you remember, recently WDC and FTC were competitors.

A controversial union UNOCS they tried to create that would attract more attention and this attempt failed miserably.

It is not necessary to repeat past mistakes.

Some coins in general do not have permanent developers for the wallet, but the investment team is very strong. They just hired a coder, when they need to implement a new feature in their wallet.

It is necessary to focus on the future and not look back.

Just look at the trend of development of crypto currency.

Now some coins in their wallets implement smart function contracts (using layer 2). eg Ethereum, mastercoin and other. Of course no one in their right mind would buy coins with premine but their technology could be use for integration into Worldcoin.

Here you should work on.

I don't think it will be a union like before, like us times have changed and new people are taking the roles of the previous so it is difficult to compare with the past.

I still remember all the glee comments in the old forum when FTC fell sharply because of some exchange de-listing. Where comes the new soft line approach from?

Anyway, there are pro and cons.

But either way, you are presuming that the efforts would have a positive impact of some sorts.

This might not be the case. At the moment I can see dead coins/ cats bouncing and coins with zero development are alive and have still 'value'.

With Hundreds of coins competing, this is actually surprising. Or is it not?

Maybe our threshold has been lowered over time so much that we don't recognize anymore when to stop? And that most coins actually are in agony no matter if or if not there is development?

As for Worldcoin, I wouldn't think the projects mentioned will impact too much.

In my opinion, the biggest problem for Worldcoin value today is its inflation. The inflation seemed reasonable when there was hype and demand, but it did not last and soon mass adoption is not realistic. In this context, maybe the committee has a fresh look at the stats, particularly target block time and block reward reduction.

As for Worldcoin, I wouldn't think the projects mentioned will impact too much.

In my opinion, the biggest problem for Worldcoin value today is its inflation. The inflation seemed reasonable when there was hype and demand, but it did not last and soon mass adoption is not realistic. In this context, maybe the committee has a fresh look at the stats, particularly target block time and block reward reduction.

POS means inflation, too.

Let me take the Diamond coin as an example. The inflation rate through staking is 50% per annum for now.

And this is just for the POS part- DMD still has a significant POW on top of that. It accounts roughly for another 25% inflation per annum (the figures will change for the better in the future but for now that's what it is)!

In other words: The market capitalization has to at least increase by 75% or your Diamond will be worth less in a year than it is now.

How realistic is that? That's another question.

How to compare FTC vs WDC ?

FTC is slow, quickly than BTC, but can't be compared with WDC.

WDC have a reduction for week, what have FTC ? why to appreciate ?

A duplicate of LTC ? I don't want to be freind with diying duplicate.

The problem of WDC is not active team.

Ever in chats disscussions we can compare WDC with all premined currencies, or other "inovative currencies", without any trolling you will win.

Need to start a category "Obligatory to do", ever for users from old forum. Here will be> the emails for adding WDC to exchange, tickets, comments on youtube, FB, articles.. e.t.c.

P.S. where is our chat ? :)

Please all investors interested in this please lets discuss this in IRC, i can assure you it is NOT what it seems ...  what time does it suit you and use the same nick as your handle here. thanks !

POS means inflation, too.

Let me take the Diamond coin as an example. The inflation rate through staking is 50% per annum for now.

And this is just for the POS part- DMD still has a significant POW on top of that. It accounts roughly for another 25% inflation per annum (the figures will change for the better in the future but for now that's what it is)!

In other words: The market capitalization has to at least increase by 75% or your Diamond will be worth less in a year than it is now.

How realistic is that? That's another question.

Adding proof of stake opens a whole new window for a variety of different attacks. For example, top investor gains over 50% of current coins making it impossible for anybody to compete because the interest is so high, the majority of newly generated coins thanks to POS continue to allow that user to manipulate the market for a long while.., Lets not get of subject though.