Berzeck

Chunky Monkey Released!

Hi.

I am glad that finally managed to remove from  wallet the words Bitcoin. But still not enough display shows the status of the wallet is encrypted or not. 

xtkktpowdusd.jpg

Does not work button finish the closes window installer.

Z8tYjiT.png

In general, there is still a lot of work ..

Hi.

I am glad that finally managed to remove from  wallet the words Bitcoin. But still not enough display shows the status of the wallet is encrypted or not. 

xtkktpowdusd.jpg

Does not work button finish the closes window installer.

Z8tYjiT.png

In general, there is still a lot of work ..

That last error doesn't happen to me, did you try double clicking?

Except that I was not able to PUSH the finish button after installation process .. upgrade went smoothly without any errors on W7. Good job Mario ;-) and I apologize for my "drilling" mood during last weekend ;-)

Except that I was not able to PUSH the finish button after installation process .. upgrade went smoothly without any errors on W7. Good job Mario ;-) and I apologize for my "drilling" mood during last weekend ;-)

This must be my fault, I said that finish button should not actually finish incase you click cross instead which somehow correlates to that happening, next update I guess. Surprised our beta testers didn't spot that...

This must be my fault, I said that finish button should not actually finish incase you click cross instead which somehow correlates to that happening, next update I guess. Surprised our beta testers didn't spot that...

I talked about this Berzeck in personal correspondence, when tested a new wallet.

I also told him about what you need to clear blockchain wallet from orphan blocks.

ewXd4LI.png

They take up a lot of space by increasing the size of the wallet and do not make sense.

Many coins have long been purged  its blockchain from such debris.

And should not delay this important point..

But in general, thanks for the work.

No need to apologize friend :)

Shveicar :  One of the many changes we had this months in the transition period was to implement a new development model where we release often and set an aggressive constant pace of progress (4 release in less than 4 months). In order to achieve this goal, in each release we must focus on just one area of development other wise we would have a lot of QA problems as we did on first release (1.0.0).

For the next release which will be major we will focus on UI fixing those small issues (including yours) and improving the general experience with many details.

Surely we will need a lot of feedback on this.

After that, we can plan a Core only release were the orphans issue maybe targeted.

It is important not to target many areas at the same time or the quality of the release will degrade.

No need to apologize friend :)

Shveicar :  One of the many changes we had this months in the transition period was to implement a new development model where we release often and set an aggressive constant pace of progress (4 release in less than 4 months). In order to achieve this goal, in each release we must focus on just one area of development other wise we would have a lot of QA problems as we did on first release (1.0.0).

For the next release which will be major we will focus on UI fixing those small issues (including yours) and improving the general experience with many details.

Surely we will need a lot of feedback on this.

After that, we can plan a Core only release were the orphans issue maybe targeted.

It is important not to target many areas at the same time or the quality of the release will degrade.

No problem. I was just reminded that you would not forget.

I talked about this Berzeck in personal correspondence, when tested a new wallet.

I also told him about what you need to clear blockchain wallet from orphan blocks.

ewXd4LI.png

They take up a lot of space by increasing the size of the wallet and do not make sense.

Many coins have long been purged  its blockchain from such debris.

And should not delay this important point..

But in general, thanks for the work.

The problem is, the pulzar server packages the blockchain every x amount of time. So that would require a purge every single time so it's slightly more complex than it first appears.

The problem is, the pulzar server packages the blockchain every x amount of time. So that would require a purge every single time so it's slightly more complex than it first appears.

There are special parsers blockchain cleaning of debris.

Just need a little work on it.

But a new users who will download database will be cleaned blockchain

There are special parsers blockchain cleaning of debris.

Just need a little work on it.

But a new users who will download database will be cleaned blockchain

These are the sort of ideas we need though so thank you for that, it's definitely possible.