Sign in to follow this  
slashonion

The Best Crypto Currency - DeepOnion

Why DeepOnion is the best Cryptocurrency.

In year 2017 many pepople who amazed that Being anonymous are getting apply in cryptocurrency however other cryptos are same features but DeepOnion have unique features better own strategies. DeepOnion is nothing to need to improve, because everytime DeepOnion always make enchance itself and maybe help with our community. Biggest investors are here, because they trusted in DeepOnion that will going to achieve higer price. So now? DeepOnion has reached 2$ and investors are getting lucky because of it and going to up more the price. I'm slashonion of DeepOnion already joined at Nov 17 and I feel any excitement,surprise cool stuff on it best on my experience. That's why I keep active on DeepOnion because it's challanging there's lot of giveaways, Have Contest, And also moderators are easy to reach if you want something to report or asking help. Moderator are always here to support you. It's not to late to join in our community you're welcome here and start to earn $Onions. Don't Waste this oppurtunity.

Join now in our community to start earning $Onions! This is free and everyone are allowed to join here :)

For more information check this out.http:// https://deeponion.org/ / https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CNbGzlI56nl7BJ02BTz8w

Well, come on! The best crypto now is bitcoin, cause it cost over 16k usd now))

but I do agree that DeepOnion has its true powers as well! and that is why the one may consider to make investment into it

Pros. 

a very competitive, live and professional  development team.

nice project features : DeepVault - you sign any digital document with it, nice and invisible payment trough tor network, DeepVote - if you do not know how to develop your project forward - vote and see who wins. and may others

Weekly Airdrops - it is only a halfof them done, so you if you want to receive 25+% per month, welcome!

Very active community, which  greatly helps to promote and develop the project

Yes i agree with you that deep onion is the best anonymous crypto currency to i vest right now because it is totaly anonymous coin in which all your transactions are secure and there is no any place where your ip address is mentioned because it is a tor based website and its rates are rapidly increasing now a days it went from 1.2$ to 4$ this week and will rise more 

The only best undervalued cyptocurrency ever is deeponion, i personally believe in it. No doubt that is has unique features which is integrated by TOR network means fully anonymous. It has very supportive DEV team who are working hard to grow deeponion  and dominate other currencies in market. 

Deep Onion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

DeepOnion is growing up day by day because of its best projects (DeepVault to keep safe and authenticate your privates files and DeepSend to anonymise all your transactions winthin the blockchain. Also, DeepOnion has a great and strong community who makes it very popular coin ever !