Sign in to follow this  
Innocent Devil

Deeponion

On 12/6/2017 at 1:00 PM, Innocent Devil said:

Deeponion is the future of investers becuase deeponion have a good future ahead this will be in top 10 coins in future so keep investing dont waste time im also invested in this coin

Hey there Innocent Devil.  I couldn't agree with you more.  I really like the DeepOnion project.  It is currently under $4 with a growing market cap.  It is only a matter of time before it joins the top coins on Coinmarketcap.com.  I joined the DO community around 2 months ago and have been amazed at how quickly the community is growing.  At the moment, I think there are around 7000 members.  I think most people are attracted to its privacy features and active tech development.  Glad you started this thread.

I also think DeepOnion will be huge anonymous coin in the future. It has active development, the community has 7,000+ members already in 5 months. It has great upcoming features like Deepsend, votecentral and Smart contracts. Also Deepvault is one of a kind innovation in the crypto world. Dont miss this coin like we missed Bitcoin.

Although its a young project its already so strong, that is really unbelievable^^ even the community is growing from day to day. Nevertheless the project needs more time to become one of the best currencies out there :) The Roadmap is ambitious and when the devs can keep the promises I have no doubt that DeepOnion will become one of the top anonymous cryptocurrency!