camuszpride

DeepOnion Community

DeepOnion has showed the world that, despite being a new coin, it has a lot of potential. It's community grow even more each day that passes, and it is creating new advances for the project. I have known this coin not for long, but it already is part of my portfolio for a medium to long term.

My first introduction to cryptocurrency was with DeepOnion. I have never met a community that was so helpful, active and most importantly believed in their project so much. With DeepOnion current roadmap, I believe this coin will be a good contender to Monero and Dash.

I have also invested into DeepOnion. I am also attending the Airdrop atm and bought a huge sum of onions too. i really think that with the features like deepsend, deepvault and upcoming deepcontract, this coin will be much better than the previous anonymous coins like zCash and Monero by far. I am sure that the price will hit 100$ at least in 2018.

I am also invested into DeepOnion, so I have high hopes for it. The current features are good, there are more coming like DeepSend and the distribution is not through an ICO but through two Airdrop systems, which I highly appreciate. So the developers raise or fall with the project, not like some of the hyper greedy ICO projects which try to get million over million $ before they even deliver something.
One big feature is also the community, which is quite active :) So people, check https://deeponion.org for more infos!

Deeponion is the favorite of the moment, besidesbeing a completely anonymous currency,it also allures by its features, also take part hasthe evolution of this currency which without anydoubt will become a reference in a near future, do not miss the occasion to be the revolution!!!!!

I truly believe in Deeponion and fully behind it., I am so much skeptical about coins/tokens in Crypto world, I started to look into it to find a huge community behind it driven by passion to change the world of cryptocurrencies by creating a secure, private, fast & anonymous cryptocurrency that will dominate the privacy scene of crypto for a long time. I do not invest in a coin unless I do full research about its features, strengths and future value, and Deeponion really got my attention from the first time

DeepOnion is still here despite many fud that attacking , the community still strong and price going up and going up , best investment so far , also you can get more onion from airdrop ....

I have invested in ONION already couple months ago. The branding / marketing is done just right. Good product is nothing if you cannot get your message out and your message must be good. This would be crucial for WDC as well if it was to be taken into real value. Just saying.

27 minutes ago, LowHandicap said:

I have invested in ONION already couple months ago. The branding / marketing is done just right. Good product is nothing if you cannot get your message out and your message must be good. This would be crucial for WDC as well if it was to be taken into real value. Just saying.

DeepOnion is doing a lot of things right but unfortunate is heavily premined and that's a  big problem.

On 12/9/2017 at 3:24 PM, s7ryker said:

DeepOnion is doing a lot of things right but unfortunate is heavily premined and that's a  big problem.

It's a good point but the marketing they have done doesn't happen without a fair amount of resources. I've never been 100% strict about premine and have made great gains with currencies people warned for being premined. Still holding many after many years with great value. But sure it is a warning sign, agreed.

To get this conversation down to WDC, I think the train of making a successful crypto without proper financing for development and marketing has passed. The competition is way too fierce.

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.