camuszpride

DeepOnion Community

DeepOnion is a brand new PoW (mineable) and freely distributed coin to the community (through regular airdrops). After a period of secrecy and much anticipation all the details on DeepOnion was revealed to the public this evening. Since then the forum thread has taken a life of its own, and has quickly become one of the most popular forum threads this week on Bitcointalk. The news of DeepOnions is spreading like wildfire across social media as we speak.

I'm investing on DeepOnion. It is an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments practically instant. I believe this altcoin is extremely undervalued . This crypto currency is not an ICO. The development team is over active, sometimes it seems that they never sleep. Daily updates and new features make me happy. Join now. 

Yessir i personally invested in DeepOnion. Right now im experiencing some great gains from it. that social media wildfire spreading is doing its part i guess. And of course the highly secure transactions, instant confirmations send, untraceable payments, secure wallets. Im looking forward to more of these threads. Check out their roadmap!

roadmapv2.png

The community behind this coin is a breathe of fresh air in the crypto world. Given recent ICO frauds and certain unfaithful exchanges it is great to see a well worked community backed project such as DeepOnion. So far the developers have kept up with their promises according to their released roadmap, which is always a good sign. Maybe this coin is a hidden gem in the crazy crypto world!

3 hours ago, Palirai said:
I'm investing on DeepOnion. It is an anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments practically instant. I believe this altcoin is extremely undervalued . This crypto currency is not an ICO. The development team is over active, sometimes it seems that they never sleep. Daily updates and new features make me happy. Join now. 

I have also placed my eyes on this amazing coin recently!
I think DeepOnion has it all to succeed already..it has a huge and growing community and the Devs are very active..they have released some unique features already as DeepVault a storage to secure your file hashes on DeepOnion's blockchain. I also like the low supply of this coin ..only 25.000.000 Onions in total...definitely a good investment in my opinion!

I just placed an order to Buy DeepOnion on Cryptopia! You should follow because there is no second chance!

DeepOnion is having a lot of success the last 48 hours as it gained more than 40% in value thanks to the unique community efforts (5000 members and still growing) and mods doing a great job promoting the coin.

It's never too late since 19 airdrops left, Join us and make some DeepOnion!

I am also actively investing in DeepOnion on Cryptopia...this last few days of bullish price rise brought me some really nice profits.

It is interesting how this coins always keeps it's price nice and stable and when all other cryptos loose value DeepOnioneven rises up.

Very very perspective coin!

I prefer slow and stable growth, future potential is massive. But for know I think it is a hidden gem, and I'll start stacking up.

This is the future crypto of choice for the whales - watch this space

download.jpg

Deep Onion is a very strong project when it comes to community and marketing. The technological side is also interesting as it uses both PoW and PoS and has distinctive feature like DeepVault (electronic document certification on blockchain), not so distinctive feature like annonymous transactions (but a feature which interests the market), other interesting features in development and intends to develop smart contracts.

What can i say more ? Deep Onion is perfect at the current price valuation (2.5$) and should skyrocket if it hits new exchanges and increase liquidity which is almost certain it will.

Deep Onion is for sure a project of the future, with the anonymous features it provides untraceable transactions. additionally you dont have to invest a single dollar, you get rewarded by the 2 free weekly airdrops. just watch the value chart rise over the last few weeks steadily.

23 hours ago, AAonion said:

I just placed an order to Buy DeepOnion on Cryptopia! You should follow because there is no second chance!

DeepOnion is having a lot of success the last 48 hours as it gained more than 40% in value thanks to the unique community efforts (5000 members and still growing) and mods doing a great job promoting the coin.

It's never too late since 19 airdrops left, Join us and make some DeepOnion!

How much do you think a good price to pay for DeepOnion is? I see the price is about $2.50 and the volume i very good. Do you buy up to $5? I keep seeing DeepOnion being promoted so I don't want to miss out, considering everyone is saying it is the new Monero or Dash, both worth more than $200.

I saw an article saying anonymous crypto's are going to be the big winner in 2018, does that mean DeepOnion will explode then?

The thing about the DeepOnion coin is that it grows together with its community. This makes the people in charge of the coin and the community behind it get together more often, this has a possitive effect on its market value as you can see in if you check out DeepOnion on the exchange at the moment. 

As DeepOnion is in its rise, this is the time to hop on the train of succes :-) Check out the DeepOnion forums aswell.

I also think that community behind this coin is its biggest strength. Of course dev team made DeepOnion and they are constantly updating it and adding new features to it, but this level of support from community has never happened before.

And the best part of it is that anyone can join and get many coins for their contributions. I don't think that there has been a better reward system than the one that DeepOnion has. It is just incredible. And the community made possible the fact that if you type "anonymous cryptocurrency" in google search DeepOnion is top result. This is just incredible for such young coin and I think that this is only a beginning of something really big.

Join the community, you won't be sorry.

I know this just sounds to good to be true, but just spend 10 minutes of your time to check out their website @ https://deeponion.org/community . Its a anonymous cryptocurrency project and the community and devs are great. To promote DeepOnion members and hodlers will get a airdrop every week. All on top off that you can stake your onion for even more profit.

Visit the forums and thank me later. See you @ https://deeponion.org/community/ !

Also is worth it to talk about DeepSend, another incoming feature of DeepOnion which will allow us to send really "ultrasecret" Untraceable and Anonymous payments, no doubt this is a great fact for those of us who like privacy and anonymity and also for society in general. Privacy is our right.