Cazkys

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Welcome To The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

DeepOnion is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. We increase the level of privacy for our crypto users to reduce the likelihood of being hacked or attacked by other legal & illegal entities. With DeepOnion, you can send and receive onions (ONION) over the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.

Features:

Highly Secure Transactions:

The highly secure wallet is designed to keep your identity safe from government agencies and prying eyes.

Instant Confirmations:

Send and receive instant payments. You no longer have to wait several minutes or hours to receive a payment confirmation.

Secure Wallet:

Download the secure wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux. A paper wallet is also available if needed.

Untraceable Payments:

Send and receive payments anonymously and hide your identity. All transactions are private and sent through the TOR network.

Cryptopia.co.nz:

DeepOnion is proudly listed on the highly secure Cryptopia. You can buy and sell DeepOnion currency with ease.

Free Airdrop:

POW + POS + No ICOs or Crowdfunding means free coin distribution. We're also offering 40 rounds of free airdrops!

Helpful DeepOnion Links:

Official site: https://deeponion.org/

Official forum: https://deeponion.org/community/

Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

Apply AirDrop: https://deeponion.org/community/apply.php

FACEBOOK: http://facebook.com/deeponionx 

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/deeponionx 

REDDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/DeepOnion 

ENG Telegram: https://t.me/DeepOnionCoin

Youtube ENG: https://www.youtube.com/deeponion

Yes.I agree.

Deeponion really very good, have a very large and broad prospects, we are all very bullish on it, its future is very bright, the team estimates, the next three years, prices could surge to $300, this is how wonderful a thing, very beautiful, welcome all of you to take positions

Since 2009 there have been a plethora of cryptocurrencies created. 

With governments trying to shut down the crypt, there has been a demand for the Anonymous crypto.

Whether the government should be a factor or not... privacy is a right.

DEEPONION gives you that peace of mind. It is far superior than many other anonymous cryptos out there and currently far undervalued. 

I would recommend anyone who is looking for a serious contender for a next generation anonymous coin to look into Deep Onions.

Please reach us at 
deeponion.org
deeponion.org/community 

or find deeponion on bitcointalk 
Cheers 

PS: Airdrops are still active so you can even get free onions !! 

Hi together and thanks for your detailed and informative post. I know deeponion, this coin has a very large and growing community, active developers and in the future some new fetures will be implemented in the coin. DeepOnion guarantees absolute anonymity (gate network + deepsend) he has convinced me and I have invested. I think the coin has a big future, because governments regulate all Cryptocurrencys, but DeepOnion is anonymous!

DeepOnion has been my most successful airdrop, and not just in terms of money or growth, but in terms of knowledge. Through DeepOnions community, I have come to learn a lot about DeepOnion, TOR, and the overall crypto world.

I'd also like to add to your post about DeepOnion's roadmap. There are a lot of interesting things happening in 2018! DeepSend, Votecentral, continued airdrops, bigger exchanges, its all very exciting!

I am currently investing on the Deeponion too and have no regrets. What I like on this coin besides the Airdrops is the Developers are very active in not only in the development of the coin but also the DeepOnion Community as well, they listen and value their investors and are planning to launch the VoteCentral. The coin has so much promise and I think the fast growing and very supportive community will agree. One of top investment today easy. 

I hear about DeepOnion in August and now I’m a part of this great community. DeepOnion is a anonymous crypto currency with strong developers and a big community. Soon will devs implementing new features (deepsend, votecentral, deepvault). That’s why is this coin a unique hidden gem. Look at DeepOnion!

I found out that this project is better than the other crypto currency that ive ever experience to hodl before.

Ive been part of its community and i still enjoying things inside. Theres  a lot of informative articles and sharing ideas 

inside the forum. Not just that, i will  get rewards (Onions) by posting quality comments and threads, getting likes and followers.

I love the way mods treat their members inside the community. 

I am sure that this DeepOnion bowl will make a lot of noise in the next few years, when the general public will know about it. A lot of interesting things are planned by the developers for the next year. Only "Smart contracts" are worth it! this will be the first anonymous smart contracts! But without them in the coin is just a lot of interesting things! I'm sure that at the beginning of the year the coin's course will go to the moon !!!!

Just now, Guardsman said:

I am sure that this DeepOnion bowl will make a lot of noise in the next few years, when the general public will know about it. A lot of interesting things are planned by the developers for the next year. Only "Smart contracts" are worth it! this will be the first anonymous smart contracts! But without them in the coin is just a lot of interesting things! I'm sure that at the beginning of the year the coin's course will go to the moon !!!!

Agree. Once people realize the potential o Anonymous Cryptocurrencies DeepOnion will create a big impact because of the possibilities of the smart contracts in conjunction with privacy features. Future is looking bright for DeepOnion and its ever growing community.

8 hours ago, maxmad_x said:

Since 2009 there have been a plethora of cryptocurrencies created. 

With governments trying to shut down the crypt, there has been a demand for the Anonymous crypto.

Whether the government should be a factor or not... privacy is a right.

DEEPONION gives you that peace of mind. It is far superior than many other anonymous cryptos out there and currently far undervalued. 

I would recommend anyone who is looking for a serious contender for a next generation anonymous coin to look into Deep Onions.

Please reach us at 
deeponion.org
deeponion.org/community 

or find deeponion on bitcointalk 
Cheers 

PS: Airdrops are still active so you can even get free onions !! 

This is the main reason that it was introduced to the market, not a poor excuse of a coin just looking to make a quick dollar or two. They are interested in distributing a product which will remove the mental handcuffs that are put on users when it comes to their privacy. With TOR being a fundamental for it's success this coin is projected to be one of the tops if not the top anonymous currency around. Would definitely recommend you looking into for 5 minutes for the least.

I am also start to invest on the deep onion recently. The development seems moving very good, and it reflect to a market price stable and rising quick. It will be a hotest TOR net cryptocurrency next year. Hope  there is a big  win for me soon.

I completely agree with what you are saying op. I joined the DeepOnion community several months back and it has been a wild ride so far and I am expecting this coin to become the prince of the anonymous crypto space quite soon.

Thats a nice summary i also have some onion and i like it.

The communiyt is great the dev work hard and hear what the community says :)

I think DeepOnion has a hard way but if all people help together they can make it and chance the world

I agree, DeepOnion is the future of anonymous crptocurrency which is integrated with the TOR network. With DeepOnion you can send and receive payments privately over the TOR network, keeping your identity safe from government agencies and illegal entities. And what, transaction are super-fast, you have to no longer wait for minutes or hours for payment confirmation.

DeepOnion currently trading at $2 has a good perspective from the point of investment. DeepOnion is a very promising coin to invest and I still don't get it why people are not investing in DeepOnion. DeepOnion is currently working on its features, namely DeepVault and DeepSend. If these will be implemented soon, God knows what will happen to the site but all I know is that with these features, DeepOnion will surely take the lead in the crypto market.