Cazkys

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

I found this project very solid and is an anonymous cryptocurrency that is natively integrated with the TOR network. With DeepOnion your anonymity is guaranteed, you can send and receive private transactions using the DeepOnion wallet.i predict that the price will go even higher and higher in the 2018. A lot of friends already had invested in it a lot and got a very good return. There is onething true is that people like this community because it is safe, fast and secure.Definitely! I already invest into it, and wish everybody good supporting this good project! Cheers! 

I really like the community itself, the design and attitude of the moderators themselves - everything is clear and understandable.
 as for me it is a unique project that allows you to simultaneously communicate and earn currency!

Very happy that i am joying it!

I followed DeepOnion on coinmarketcap for a while. A nice and steady growth in market cap, trading volume and price made me decide to invest. I was reluctant to invest in DeepOnion at first as I don't have much crypto available. I wish I had swapped my Bitcoins for DeepOnion as it is one of the few altcoins to have risen in term of satoshi price during the last month (doubled or tripled) or even invested some $ since the value went x8 in USD. Now I am confident the price can continue to rise steadily as there are 19 weeks left of airdrops distribution which mean dividends on investment. Come check on the DeepOnion forum to see for yourself it's a legit project with active community and developers

The Deeponion project sure is value for the investment.The Project certainly has made their fundamental right and is here to stay which the market demand.Glad that I could invest early and is a couple of months old to start with.

I have been following this project for sometime, the roadmap looks amazing, a pos coin thats trying to integrate 100% anonymity is a big deal and hopefully the hard labor of the devs will be appreciated by everyone associated with this project, hoping to invest a lot further in this before this becomes huge.

When i did my research on DeepOnion i was immediately hooked up. Very undervalued anonymous coin using Tor network and having unique tech that separates it from the rest of the coins. For example DeepVault allows users to determine whether or not a file has been changed or corrupted by enabling hash verification of the file. Tell me other coin that have that? Answer is none of course, and there are more things to come from the developers. DeepSend and VoteCentral looks like will be another great addition to the value of the coin.

Also they have a online merchandise shop, which is made very professional - another thing that is pretty rare for a crypto currency.

I'm really excited about it, but of course do not listen to me. DYORB)

well when i fist knew deeponion i was so hesitant because i didnt know yet the features of deeponion, now that fully knew it i can only say that in the future, deeponion will surely replace the leading anonymous crypto currency, 

It is more than two months now that I joined this wonderful DeepOnion community, all I observed is the activeness of the team to make the project a success as they have more concentration on getting mass adoption to the features. When DeepSend is released it is going to gain mass adoption from the existing DeepVault integration to web. it is not too late to invest more in deepOnion.

7 minutes ago, AdemarLiz said:

It is more than two months now that I joined this wonderful DeepOnion community, all I observed is the activeness of the team to make the project a success as they have more concentration on getting mass adoption to the features. When DeepSend is released it is going to gain mass adoption from the existing DeepVault integration to web. it is not too late to invest more in deepOnion.

I have been around in the DeepOnion community for about the same time as you and I'm also very surprised with the efforts that dev team puts into the project.

In this fierce market of cryptocurrencies a project can only survive with this type of commitment shown by DeepOnion dev team and strong communty that supports the project behind it. Deeponion is on the right track to accomplish big things.

DeepOnion va a llegar a ser unas de la monedas numero 1, cuenta con mucho potencial y con una gran comunidad apoyando el proyecto,  tiene algo muy innovador como deepvault y ademas esta integrada a la red TOR, es una buena inversion en estos monentos

This anonymous cryptocurrency is making a huge hits on the market. Deep Onion is a must invested crypto on my list. I buy Onions at $1, i tripled my holdings right now 'coz it is on $3 and im gonna still hold this onion until it grows many lmao. anyways this will be my greatest profit in this year except for btc. Deep Onion assures you with the highest security they provide using TOR network, also they have instant payment on this currency. More features will be added soon, can't wait for it. :) In Deep Onion We Trust.

Yeah, DeepOnion surely nailed it. Everyone wants security and assurance that their privacy is protected and secured on every transactions they're making. DeepOnion uses TOR network to make your every transaction private. DeepOnion will be surely the future of anonymous cryptocurrency. Join the cryptocurrency anonymous revolution now!

I found DeepOnion like 3 months ago and even at that time I was aware of its future success. Since then the price raised from ~$0.8 to ~$4 now which is really unexpected from my side. It grew so fast and will continue throughout the time. And with the DeepVault and DeepSend features it's assured.

This project is the best option to join now so don't miss your chance and take a seat too guys.

On 12/4/2017 at 9:09 AM, plpatel said:

I agree, DeepOnion is the future of anonymous crptocurrency which is integrated with the TOR network. With DeepOnion you can send and receive payments privately over the TOR network, keeping your identity safe from government agencies and illegal entities. And what, transaction are super-fast, you have to no longer wait for minutes or hours for payment confirmation.

DeepOnion currently trading at $2 has a good perspective from the point of investment. DeepOnion is a very promising coin to invest and I still don't get it why people are not investing in DeepOnion. DeepOnion is currently working on its features, namely DeepVault and DeepSend. If these will be implemented soon, God knows what will happen to the site but all I know is that with these features, DeepOnion will surely take the lead in the crypto market.

It's amazing, this post is only a few days old and the price had doubled again to four dollars!

In addition to DeepVault and DeepSend, smart contracts will also be rolled out soon, as will VoteCentral! All these features are sure to catapult DeepOnion into the top 100 coins, and eventually even higher.

It is SO undervalued 

There is no doubt that DeepOnion will be successful and will continue its growth. My opinion is this, the course for 2018, tens of dollars for ONION since in 2018 very interesting functions such as DeepSend and Vote Central will be realized.
I appeal to everyone who was attracted to this publication, buy yourself ONION. The offer is limited, the demand is there, everyone knows where the supply is limited and there is demand, the price is growing. You can also take part in the weekly airdrop.