Cazkys

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

On 04.12.2017 at 4:48 PM, moonordoom said:

DeepOnion has been my most successful airdrop, and not just in terms of money or growth, but in terms of knowledge. Through DeepOnions community, I have come to learn a lot about DeepOnion, TOR, and the overall crypto world.

I'd also like to add to your post about DeepOnion's roadmap. There are a lot of interesting things happening in 2018! DeepSend, Votecentral, continued airdrops, bigger exchanges, its all very exciting!

5a28512fea035_photo_2017-11-18_17-34-43(2).jpg.dc7c81f630b88a881f0ddcb1a9dab33b.jpg

i have got some deeponion coins thanks to the airdrop they are doing on their forum .free coins ^^ now i am staking them on my wallet, to get the 10% bonus.

so far so good, i didn't find a single thing about this coin that i don't like. i can't wait for the deepsend feature and the new GUI wallet to come out!

I invested in DeepOnion recently, what I realy like about this project is the untracable transaction and the integration with TOR network. Anonymous Cryptocurrency are the future and I believe that DeepOnion can compete with the best.

DeepOnion is currently one of most promising crypto projects in the crypto world. Technology behind their products is very powerful. I think anonymity is what we exactly need in order to improve identity protection. I tried also their secure storage service called DeepVault.

Hi there worldcoin forum members !

i AM HAPPY that now DeepOnion has it's own thread here ) DeepOnion is a great coin. And Hope to see on New Year holidays prise near 8$.
But what the most i like in deepOnion it's community. I 've been in crypto for 2 years and i haven't seen such crazy community ( in a good way ) at any coin. Join DeepOnion while you can )

Today was a great day for Deeponion as it broke the $ 3.50 barrier and I hope it continues to grow. I trust a lot in this currency. For those who have not yet given an opportunity, I recommend them. Invest in DeepOnion one of the best growing altcoins

Yeah brother it's true with DeepOnion you anonymity is guaranted and protect your personnel info. Besides, DO team offer a very high level of privacy to all it's members. DeepOnion project is very promising and very interesting any investors or ordinary members want to be a part of it. Just take a look to DO price last months 0.50 cents while now it's 3.68$ wow what a crazy increase guys ! Thinks to the Devs team for their hard work they put Onion crypto on the right road to the top and moving step by step to be a new leader of the crypto currency. 

DMT0jdbU8AI-vlL.jpg

I participated in many projects where I earned, where I lost. At the moment I'm participating in the Deeponion project and I can say with confidence that the course following the project is very inspiring and adjusted for very strong growth at the end of Airdrop when it is possible to start anonymous money transfers, I think that of all existing projects this the most interesting. W8  2018 year - DeepOnion year.

DeepOnion is a strong community, having active members and active moderators for easy interactions, im addicted being in the community plus rewards given to the members with onions(altcoins) for doing some tasks.

Yes DeepOnion is flashing me everyday with its rising price now :D Before i was just a strong believer and thought "that sounds good yeah, maybe I get some" and i bought in haha now iam a rich onion farmer and I am glad that I participate at the Airdrops :p Onions have soo much more value than now even with their price today. They will climb one day to a 100 $ pretty sure. With its community it has one of the best features a coin can have, besides that the coin is very good and useful. It has an good usecase and also it has its unique blockchain unless some other coins :)

So just buy and dont regret it later :D

8 hours ago, Ther3dh4t said:

DeepOnion is a strong community, having active members and active moderators for easy interactions, im addicted being in the community plus rewards given to the members with onions(altcoins) for doing some tasks.

Yes, Community members are very active to support and promote DeepOnion in different platform. Because of the strong will of Devs and members Deeponion price now reaches $4 and continues to increase more in the coming days. I am really thankful that I am part of this community.

deep onion keep on hitting ATH its been near $4 on cryptopia .
everybody should now buy and hodl to their deep onion its very undervalued right now.
people who missed bitcoin right now is the best opportunity.
i love the community and the FORUM the mods and devs. are very active and friendly.

The DeepOnion was already past $4.2 yesterday and today it's just a little bit a dip before another going up in price i think, As it's already recovering and now close back to almost $4 ;)

DeepOnion is One of the best Privacy Coins and people are noticing it so a lot of people want's to invest in it as it's privacy coin. I like the DeepOnion most out of all privacy coins. I think the Onion will be higher priced then Monero after 1-2 years.

I am very pleased with the software developer as anonymity and data protection. Honestly, I initially did not believe in this currency, but now watching its growth I see that it will become very popular. I advise everyone to start following her

I'd like to invest DeepOnion as following reasons:

1. DeepOnion has a huge community, lots of people support it.

2. Deep Onion is an anonymous and 100% untraceable cryptocurrency sent through the TOR network. That is better than Dash/Zcash/XMR.

3. The price is not high, has potential to 100 dollars.