Cazkys

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

I obviously support your opinion , deeponions recent price fluctuation has proved that this cryptocurrency is going places, i have made my move and had made some investment there and believe me i'm so satisfied with the current results and i know its will go more up. 

I am supporting this crypto (ONIONs) each week I get rewards for helping new members to setup their wallets, mine ONIONs, I am also investing in ONIONs when I have a chance, the price is very low now, and it is expected to be around $300 USD within a few months. This cryptocurrency has potential, it is the new bitcoin opportunity. Everybody needs to discover and start holding. Privacy, anonymity, DeepVault, DeepSend, Community, etc!

This crypto currency is better than many others for crypto currency. This concerns anonymity, speed of work and the ability to earn without investment. I was going to my first Airdrop for about a month. I participated in various drawings, I earned a couple of bulbs in contests. Then DeepPoints came. Thanks to them, I earned the first 100 bows to participate in the distribution. So anyone can register on the DeepOnion forum and start earning. The main tenacity and sincere desire to develop the community.

DeepOnion is one of the best cruptocurrency that is. because of the anonymity and safety it gives you, more and more people will start using it and this will increase the price of it, also because of this increase there will be more investors putting money into it, which will again lead to a raise in the DeepOnion price. If the coin price has raised 4 times in the last month you can only imagine what the future will hold for it.

4 hours ago, grishajapon said:

This crypto currency is better than many others for crypto currency. This concerns anonymity, speed of work and the ability to earn without investment. I was going to my first Airdrop for about a month. I participated in various drawings, I earned a couple of bulbs in contests. Then DeepPoints came. Thanks to them, I earned the first 100 bows to participate in the distribution. So anyone can register on the DeepOnion forum and start earning. The main tenacity and sincere desire to develop the community.

Privacy coins will be trending in 2018 and most altcoins don't have a use case and that's why most don't succeed but I can see in DeepOnion true application value because anonymity will be a very valuable thing in the upcoming times for cryptocurrencies.
On the Community I can say that since I arrived in crypto I have never seen any other project community grow so much in so little time and a dev team so committed to the project like I see in DeepOnion. Lets see what 2018 will bring to DeepOnion!

I believe privacy coins will have a upper hand by 2018.

The case with Monero being accepted in so many online outlets and singers many singers accepting it as a mode of payment can really change the world as we know it for privacy coins.

DeepOnion is one such coin with huge upside potential and it will definitely compete head-to-head with other privacy coins for the top spot.

DeepOnion is staring to gain attention from investors now and in no time it will surpass our wildest expectations!

DeepOnion is a great coin supported by a wonderful comunity. I think in actual crypto ecosystem is very important to have a strong comunity because there are lots of coins out there and you need to first promote yours at the best way possible. DeepOnion Devs and Mods are doing a great marketing work and DeepOnion is rising fast. Anyway marketing is not only the way but infact DeepOnion development is also doing great steps. Sone will be released DeepVault web inferface. I suggest everyone to take a look at DeepOnion forum to understand the potentiality of this coin and to join Airdrops.

I have only few coins that i hold and of them is the DeepOnion coin. It really looks like DeepOnion is going to take over other Privacy Coins and be a lot better and higher priced Privacy Coin in a quick time! The DeepOnion has good features like DeepVault that is already implemented but the web version is going out soon. And after few months the DeepSend release and Smart Contracts will take DeepOnion to the whole another price!!!

DeepOnion is really growing in price very quick and it looks like it's not going to stop as the price is only going one way and it's up!

I suggest for everyone who likes Privacy and Anonymity or to just make profits from trading it's a good chance to Join the DeepOnion. It's very simple as everyone can join the DeepOnion community to earn more DeepOnions!

The Bitcointalk thread for DeepOnion is also way past 2000 Pages and soon it will be a lot more pages you can see it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2006010.0

I agree with all what you had said about DeepOnion and those are the reasons why I am also suggesting this to everyone I know in the crypto world. The potential of this anonymous cryptocurrency is off the charts that is why it is one of .the altcoins that we needed to watch out next year. With the amazing progress and developments plus its fast-growing community, it will surely be on top and dominate other altcoins. Based on my experience on my stay in DO community, so far so good.

Do not get me wrong, I'm not spamming, indeed, the project Depionion deserves your attention. I myself recently found out about him and already earn coins in free distributions. Look at the statistics of the coin's growth for the last time, the coin is already traded on the market and it's very good! I invite everyone to the project DeepOnion.org, if you have any questions, write to me =) Have a nice day!

Hello, I have been experienced in this project. And what can I say?

I like the project very much, there are cool functions (which I have not seen before, for example, DeepVault), I have not met a more awesome community anywhere, so welcome, there is much new in front of you, make this crypto world is better, faster, stronger together.

There are no words to describe how great DeepOnion is! Truly one of the best anon cryptocurrencies out there, based on the Tor network and will soon implement DeepSend which will make the wallet address anonymous as well! It's a couple of months I am behind DeepOnion and I love it more each day! I advise to follow this project closely before the price goes up even further!

Watch out now because we might be looking at the Top Anonymous Coin of the Future. This coin's potential is so high especially that it is backed by very active developers and huge community in addition to it's unique features. It's price has been on a constant increase lately and I can't see it stopping now. Give it more time and it would surely go to the moon.

The DeepOnion is the best privacy and Anonymous coin that you could find. It will be a lot higher in price then Monero in 2018-2019 as it's already growing very fast. Good that i have invested in the DeepOnion and i will not miss out on this awesome coin, thank you for making this post about DeepOnion. I'm happy that DeepOnion has a very many people who like it and who are invested in it.

The DeepOnion community is huge and very active , Everyone can visit the https://deeponion.org/community/ and join it it's very easy! Plus you can get free DeepOnions from the Airdrops one is on Fridays and Second is on Sundays.

Starting in 2018 the Smart Contracts feature release will shoot it to new ALTH prices. Also the DeepVault feature is a very good to use if you want to secure your files and the DeepSend feature that will allow to transfer coins %100 Anonymously so that transaction can't be tracked in any way. Because of these all great features DeepOnions is the best privacy coin with most awesome community and team!

It is a new currency to consider for this year.

It is growing a lot and very fast (I bought at 0.50 and today it's almost 4 $), IT HAS GREAT ACCEPTANCE in the last weeks. There are differences with other anonymous cryptocurrencies and they all have their PRO / CONTRA
It has some characteristics that make it unique and that makes many people follow it.

Some features are those that make the difference with the rest of cryptocurrencies and will triumph for that ...