Cazkys

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Amazing review , i am already investing in onion as i am very hopefull with project . How this project is working and enlarging the circles of features and community , its a helpfull place for me in many aspects i must say . DeepOnion is really doing well in cryptomarket as well , increasing in DO prices makes it good place for investments . I am very happy to be working with this strong DeepOnion community . 

DeepOnion has been on a tear since it started way back July. It's popularity has been soaring, take a look at it's Ann Thread that eclipse the 2,000 page in Bitcointalk Forum, close to 7,000 DeepOnion members and still is not stopping. It's growing fast and so is it's price. I can predict that it would be Top 5 anonymous coin in the next year because of its amazing features, active developers and community backing it. Now is the great time to invest to this before the price rocket up.

DeepOnion is the future.
and i believe it is.
the improvements given to this project for the past few months since it was launched is truly remarkable.
they say that a coin will not be succesful if the community doesn't support it.
if we will consider this then DeepOnion will surely prosper in the future.
the dedication of every member for it development is truly remarkable.
:D

kSL    0

One of the interested coin for today with great potential, what developers include in deeponion! and thats all good see on price!
all that he invested in a coin has long been repulsed and yielded an excellent profit!

I agree with you all DeepOnion has a capability to bring you rich i trusted this coin because of the promising roadmap and the developer and moderator that working of it. Last Month i invest this coin and until now i have a big profit and increasing in everyday. I hope this is the start of deeponion popularity in the cryptomarket. 

I'm an crypto investor. I bought more than 5000+  $ONIONs.

And all because:
1) DeepOnion developers have a good roadmap.
2) This coin has a good community

I'm sure that DeepOnion will grow up to $ 500 within two years.

Look at the price chart https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deeponion/
Right now is the best time to buy $ONION.

I'm sure that DeepOnion will give me a good income.

Nice that DeepOnion has it supporters here, too. The price of Onions is soaring right now and when the devs can continue their good work and implement features like DeepSend, this coin will go straight up even further during the next year.

Yes, I agree. It is DeepOnion, in my opinion, today the most promising and attractive project for investment. Why?

Namely because DeepOnion has a number of very attractive features and capabilities. DeepOnion is integrated by default with the TOR network, which is used to establish all the connections in the system. In the near future, it will be implemented DeepSend technology - not tracking transactions that further enhance the level of anonymity. It is for this DeepOnion is the choice for those looking for privacy, anonymity and security for its financial transactions. The built-in wallet function of DeepVault is another powerful tool in the DeepOnion arsenal. Thanks to her, you do not worry about the safe and professional protection of your files. Currently being developed online service using this function, making DeepOnion even more attractive.

Anonymity, convenience and security, speed of transactions, a great creative friendly community ... that is why it is destined to occupy a strong position in the ranking of cryptocurrency. With DeepOnion the future of anonymous crypto currency has already come!

Hi.

There is a real emulation around this cryptocurrency. If we look at the road map, we can understand that this is only the beginning. For the moment, there are two particularly interesting tools that will have an interest in the economic field: DeepVault and DeepSend. For example, the DeepVault can store documents in the blockchain. In the coming months, all types of documents can be protected. in 2018, it is a central vote that will be implemented but also a portfolio on mobiles. Onions will also be accepted in the games. The turnover of the world of video games is around 99 billion dollars ... I recommend you to discover this currency on deeponion.org. You will be well received! ;)

was looking for a really safe coin and found DeepOnion. It's TOR inergrated which gives you good number of safety, but after I found out DeepOnion is creating DeepSafe I believe it's going to be number 1 in untraceability. So if there is anybody who looking for safe coin, just have a look and you will fall in love like I did. My ROI had been around 4x already and I got in about 2 months ago! 

The DeepOnion coin is already one of the best Privacy Coins and it only a matter of time and DeepOnion will be worth a lot more then Monero. I'm really waiting for the DeepSend feature release and also for the Smart Contracts that are going to be the first ever made feature in Cryptocurrencys.
DeepOnion is future and it's only going up in price. They also have a DeepOnion merch shop at DeepOnion.shop it looks very nice and merch is also very good!!!

Everyone can join the DeepOnion community and get also some free DeepOnions from the Airdrops or bountys. Also there is many giveaways and contests every week!

I am a holder of onion too around 1 1/2 month i joined the community, there is two airdrop on that forum, the one is the main airdrop which is friday it is based on your onion you hold the many onion you invest/hold the more onion you get on that airdrop, and the sunday airdrop which is based on deeppoints, the more active and the more tasks you do the more onion you got. A win win situation.

Deeponion is one of the most promising future top "Anon" coins. At the moment it is GREATLY undervalued. It has so much potential and people are just starting to find out. The volume had grown by more than double since yesterday and the core developers have great stuff, such as DeepSend, comming soon! I also love the fact, that the coin are distributed via airdrop, and i have personally profitted well from the 2 weekly airdrops.

The DeepOnion is Privacy coin that is %100 Anonymous and secure to use. The DeepOnion wallet is very easy to use and the transaction speeds are very fast and fees are low. Also it's nice to have anonymity as it uses TOR Network to do all the transactions and everything else with DeepOnion wallet.

They have a very good Features like DeepVault and also soon coming out DeepVault Web version so it's going to boost DeepOnion price even by more then it's now. It's the best investment for me and i am very happy to be a part of the DeepOnion community and seeing the fast growth of DeepOnion!

Deep onions are different from other currencies because he has a very united community.

Its distribution is fair, for everyone. You can get onions through your efforts, and you can also buy onions by money.

I recommend the friends around you to buy some onions, and I tell them that the onions have a great potential, and it may bring you unexpected surprises.