Cazkys

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

Deeponion has great features like deepvault, diatribution by airdrop, strong community as well as deepvault to send documents anonymously.DeepOnion is one of the best investments in the near future. I have become part of its community and I still enjoying things inside.There are a lot of informative articles and sharing ideas inside the forum. 

I agree that Onion is currently the best anonymous criptocurency and has huge potential. It provides high security, and this is being sought today in the world of altcoins. Surpasses us, the price for a short time is on the rise and there is growing interest in it. With all the efforts involved in this project and the support of phenomenal communities, I am sure that DeepOnion will experience incredible success.

Deeponion is now at 3 dollar but off course even if went up to 5 dollars yesterday, that is just a part of the market. If in one day it has a change like that, then imagine how much change it would achieve my the next year. For me, right noe is a good time to buy deeponion. I am certain that the price will go up so i have nothing to worry about.

Totally agreed with that deeponion is an anonymous crypto currency. Deeponion community work together and develop more features for deeponion. Deeponion have a great features like deepvault, deepsend. It's a futuristic currency for investment, initially it's value about 2$ and suddenly it's raised. So in 2k18 it's hit.

zz1.png

Investment DeepOnion investment would be my virtual currency since the smartest choice, at the same time I also is lucky, and i can join DeepOnion, through DeepOnion makes I learned a lot about the knowledge of the virtual currency, this is hard-won, I believe DeepOnion will virtual currency is more promising than others, I will always accompany

Deep onion is anonymous cryptocurrency that uses the TOR network to send untraceable payments, this was done effortlessly by DeepVault.
Your privacy and security is 100% safe with Deep Onion project. Thats why some investors already keep an eye to this promising project. Deep Onion is not just a cryptocurrency it's online family that helps you to grow and earn as much as possible.

Deeponion is no doubt the best privacy coin to secure the future in a best style.  It has got many features which makes it capable of conquering over the other alt coins what one need to do is just hodl and let the onion keep rocking . Onion has got its own deepvault feature, deepsend and as well as the andrioid wallet such things have enhanced the charms of the deeponion

Exactly DeepOnion has a very unique features of coin that others dont have like DeepVault ,Deepsend. This anonymous coin is very popular now , thanks to the community and a very active moderators and developers. DeepOnion has a bright future in terms of long terms hold.

12 hours ago, dankenstein said:

good news to all hodlers and for everybody who wants to join this community. deep onion is availaible and tradable on kucoin.com exchance since yesterday. happy trading and mery christmas to everybody!!

And look at that volume at kucoin exchange on the BTC/ONION pair very nice for a recently added coin. Can't wait till we hit a major exchange and have all the features implemented in the next year.

Privacy coin? DeepOnion is the number one and the best option. It uses TOR network to protect and secure our privacy and that makes it special. Now, everyone wants privacy and that's why DeepOnion is created. Sooner or later, DeepOnion will be known and it might be too late if you still didn't buy some ONION.