Cazkys

DeepOnion: The Future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency!

This coin introduced me into cryptocurrency. Probably the best thing that happened. with the features like DeepSend and VoteCentral, along with mobile wallet, it will be a game changer, and will rival the big names like Dash and Monero. 2018 will be a great year for deeponion, it will most likely enter top 100 ^^

No doubt deeponion currencncy is too highly increase their reputation in the crypto world. Because it's has a potential and lots of energy to stay with good wroth. because it's increase day by day rapidly.

In the world of digital currency, the future of Anonymous Cryptocurrency is going up. It is a new era of technology. The developers of this are very genius. In the world of digital currency we are looking to DeepOnion besides bitcoin, ethereum etc. which rising very fast and getting familiarity in the world of digital currency.

DeepOnion is integrated with TOR, secure and very keep level of fast transaction. DeepOnion is providing highly secure wallet which supports to Linux, Mac and Windows, wallet is designed to keep your identity safe and hidden from government agencies and curious agencies.

We can proudly perform transaction of buy and sells on Cryptopia.co.nz. DeepOnion is also providing free distribution of onions with campaign of 40 round which.

DeepOnion is the future of digital currency investment.

I'm pretty much sure about DeepOnion, it is an anonymous cryptocurrency. Now all peoples have looked to the DeepOnion in hopes of a totally anonymous cryptocurrency. There's been a lot of talk about cryptocurrency called DeepOnion in the crypto market. 

DeepOnion is only one in crypto market from which we can earn more or more Onions easier via each airdrop. DeepOnion transactions are untraceable because it connected with TOR network. When you are logged in DeepOnion  it means your are connected with TOR network, if  you are connected with TOR network it means you are connected with another TOR network nodes after access in nodes your IP address is not registered it will be hide by TOR network and it will provide/created you it's own ID.

So, In my opinion DeepOnion gives us a good chance to make our life better, we should earn more or more Onions from DeepOnion and HOLD them, wait for the right time. Day by day the pricing of Onions are rising in crypto market and I hope it will reaches at the Moon, then we sell our Onions and solve financial or whatever.

Thanks!   

Hi everyone I am sharing my story about crypto currencies It was hot sunny day back in June of 2017 when I started this business and I invested and earned from many currencies but one currency who takes me from earth to moon within no time I think is deeponion . It is anonymous crypto currency having very unique features and it is highly secure using TOR network which keeps you untraceable other than this they have unique feature of deepvault and in future they are going to introduce DeepSend very soon. I am loving it and I hope this will heal my regrets.

On 12/5/2017 at 5:43 AM, Pengbin0211 said:

I am also start to invest on the deep onion recently. The development seems moving very good, and it reflect to a market price stable and rising quick. It will be a hotest TOR net cryptocurrency next year. Hope  there is a big  win for me soon.

I am not new to the world of investing. I invest in all sorts of different commodities. Recently I turned my eye to the privacy issues on the web. I needed a crypto that I could use online through TOR network and at the same time a coin that I could invest in from the beginning. Lots of good features are planned for Deep Onion and the developers seem to be very willing to work with supporters to implement suggestions. 

DeepOnion is here to stay and dominate the crypto market! It's so undervalued at this point of time ... and people are jumping into other cryptocurrencies which have not a single good feature released.

DeepOnion with all the recently added features like DeepVault and DeepSend is going to go BOOM and go for the moon and beyond in no time. Just check the roadmap and you'll see for yourselves :)

I started to know deeponion last week.After witnessing the miracle that bitcoin has created this year, I believe many people have begun to pay attention to the virtual currency and the block chain. But there are so many virtual coins on the market, and many people don't know which kind of money to know and invest. DeepOnion is an anonymous encrypted electronic currency that is naturally integrated with the TOR network. The 10% anonymity features and a good team made it rise rapidly in a few short months, a very anonymous coin worth starting.

DeepOnion is accurately reliable and secured. However, it is built on TOR network that facilitate advanced security and privacy. Currently at its week 22 of airdrop stage with $4 market value at its peak. It also have DeepSend that aids anonymous payment. It has a large Community with great number of members. DeepOnion to the Moon.

DeepOnion is accurately reliable and secured. However, it is built on TOR network that facilitate advanced security and privacy. Currently at its week 22 of airdrop stage with $4 market value at its peak. It also have DeepSend that aids anonymous payment. It has a large Community with great number of members. DeepOnion to the Moon.

This is a nice summary, OP, but I want to add something.

You forgot to talk about the DeepVault feature. It allows to hash and verify files directly on the blockchain, and it opens many future possibilities for authors, legal documents etc that need proof of authenticity.

I believe the DeepOnion is much undervalued right now, I think we will see in the next months how important a truly secure crypto technology is (not just the money transaction tech, but also the DeepVault).