Hysterion

New Worldcoin Client = Trojan [Troll Alert]

Johnny we should discuss the rules a little further, the rules have to be a tool for us to control the forums, not the other way around, not us a tool living for the rules.

I like Cryptoid idea...  i would call it 'Cuckoo Zone'

Johnny we should discuss the rules a little further, the rules have to be a tool for us to control the forums, not the other way around, not us a tool living for the rules.

I like Cryptoid idea...  i would call it 'Cuckoo Zone'

I think the rule is effective to be fair, I've moved this into discussion, everybody is allowed to express themselves. I don't think we should have a section to discriminate even if it's totally wacko.

I think the rule is effective to be fair, I've moved this into discussion, everybody is allowed to express themselves. I don't think we should have a section to discriminate even if it's totally wacko.

There are always limits, for example calling people thieves just for the sake of it it's  a lot worse than to name the word 'troll'

There are always limits, for example calling people thieves just for the sake of it it's  a lot worse than to name the word 'troll'

Okay so i've changed to rules slightly to be more general, if it's aimed at an idividual, not allowed.

You moved this thread from OFF TOPIC to > MAIN > WORLDCOIN DISCUSSION ?

This is like inviting trouble. IMO the former [TROLL ALERT] was more pointing than [RESOLVED].

Anyway, I agree with what Berzeck said about what rules are for.

According to them I am banned now for a while because I have used the word TROLL.

Even twice now, oh dear!

You see the problem with 'rules' with this example.

Berzeck was using the word TROLL in an explaining context and not to flame, however, it was against a set rule.

Same here with me now.

You moved this thread from OFF TOPIC to > MAIN > WORLDCOIN DISCUSSION ?

This is like inviting trouble. IMO the former [TROLL ALERT] was more pointing than [RESOLVED].

Anyway, I agree with what Berzeck said about what rules are for.

According to them I am banned now for a while because I have used the word TROLL.

Even twice now, oh dear!

You see the problem with 'rules' with this example.

Berzeck was using the word TROLL in an explaining context and not to flame, however, it was against a set rule.

Same here with me now.

Yeah okay, I can see what you are saying, changed the rules so that in context it is fine.

This thread opened more than a week ago and there has not been any follow up nor any other activity from this 'Hysterion' in this forum.

If someone registers only to do one post and if this one post only offers wild allegations and insults,

it is not censorship to have such post removed. It shows decisiveness.

I unhid this because i sincerely think it takes off all credibility and irritation powers of  our favorite tro ... ahem .... 'troUBLE boy' putting this kind of posts in this category, without the possibility of other tro ... troUBLE boys thinking that we are trying to hide something :D

I'm amazed you guys have leant any weight to this guys childish immature attempt at defamation.  The post posed no tangible argument, was written by somebody who obviously doesn't understand computing... erh, why am I even writing this... simples: Ban the F**cker, lock the topic, move to 'recycling', end of discussion.  1 posters who join and talk shiit should just get banned as standard. Really having a debate about it is just FEEDING THE TROLL.  I say f**k the troll :)

~~ Xodianbarr

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.