9 hours ago, Accept said:

Waiting on Diego for a response as I believe that he should have initial access. Need to go through some things first before I move further with anyone else. That's if he's serious :) If not then i'll find someone else.

Well I saw Accept's invitation to Riot and immediately downloaded the app and sent a greetings message there. That was 2 days ago 😀

1 hour ago, s7ryker said:

Here is a free Udemy coupon for this course " Blockchain & Cryptocurrency: Build Decentralized Application Projects In Solidity, Ethereum Smart Contracts & DApps "

https://www.udemy.com/blockchain-ethereum-solidity-programming-build-projects/?couponCode=FREEZERO

Limited time

Thats great thanks. Going to check it out.

On 28-11-2017 at 6:25 PM, Diego said:

Well I saw Accept's invitation to Riot and immediately downloaded the app and sent a greetings message there. That was 2 days ago 😀

Don't want to sound impatient, but Diego and Accept; any luck finding each other on Riot yet? ;)

2 hours ago, basejumper said:

Don't want to sound impatient, but Diego and Accept; any luck finding each other on Riot yet? ;)

Indeed we have, basejumper! In my opinion, most importantly, WDC needs new blood + the support of old-timers

2 hours ago, urbanoid said:

What's happening? No new information since September! Tons of spam, community is dead, you have turned into a a advertising platform for trash projects

I agree 100% @urbanoid. I have asked multiple times for admin access to forums to delete these coin and ico advertisments. Check multiple times a day and same shit more ico's posted.

On 07/12/2017 at 2:10 AM, cryptojunky said:

I agree 100% @urbanoid. I have asked multiple times for admin access to forums to delete these coin and ico advertisments. Check multiple times a day and same shit more ico's posted.

Hi guys! Quick update: I have been in discussion with Accept in Riot. He's actively coming up with something and would likely roll out when ready. As spoken with Cryptojunky, the spam here is annoying indeed. Looks like 2018 is going to be better for WDC LOL

53 minutes ago, Diego said:

Hi guys! Quick update: I have been in discussion with Accept in Riot. He's actively coming up with something and would likely roll out when ready. As spoken with Cryptojunky, the spam here is annoying indeed. Looks like 2018 is going to be better for WDC LOL

Good to hear that Diego! Who can give Cryptojunky the necessary admin right to delete the bulshit?
Berzeck or Accept maybe? Or can they delete it themselves....

Hey guys, glad to see some people are sticking with WDC, we need to  get some momentum with the way BTD and LTC are going, WDC can be on the up! Lets start getting some interest back and start getting on Twitter and other social sites to get people back onside!

Looks like 2018 is going to be better for WDC??
Are you sure about that, I remember that I heard the same statement already a year ago and what happened after that?
Answer: Zero development + stupid Chinese deal + price crash.

Look at the FTC now. Its in top100 right now, but it was at much lower position than WDC a year ago. How can that be? Is WDC really doomed just because of poor (comitee/developer)management?

Personally I'm not hoping much from 2018. "Looks like 2018 is going to be better for WDC" sounds more like OnionCoin sales-propaganda-crap to me right now.

I think we should switch the approach from" making something" (and actually do nothing) to attract more people. We are less than 10 ppl here but are 1mil who are interested in developing a coin.  We could try an make a "sale page for wdc project"  and start a cold email outreach or contact all people who are interested in crypto on social media. There are developers with a lot of free time who will find wdc project interesting but they never heard about it.