19 hours ago, cryptojunky said:

Personally im fine with a dev team @Accept can put together if a committee is too much of a pain in the ass. My main issue was to just not have a one man team. The dev team may not want to be bothered with social media and may want input on decisions and such, which is where a committee could come in handy.

I now actually think it might be a better idea for a committee to be formed first. Berzeck mentioned it previously to me, so I'm happy to go down that route now that there more interest. I'll help get it started and then continue on in my travels.

10 hours ago, RAPS said:

What does it mean Berzeck is not cooperative enough???

I'm not a developer, I'm a voluntary middleman. Without full commitment from Berzeck, there are many hurdles that slow up progression. So I will go with what he originally wanted, which is to hand over the community; not hire devs until more are involved. So I have Slack Admin and will not open invitations until we have 1. An invitation System 2. A structure of channels. When it is ready, i'll talk to those interested in gathering occupants for certain roles which belong in specific channels. Hope this helps.

18 hours ago, Accept said:

I'm not a developer, I'm a voluntary middleman. Without full commitment from Berzeck, there are many hurdles that slow up progression. So I will go with what he originally wanted, which is to hand over the community; not hire devs until more are involved. So I have Slack Admin and will not open invitations until we have 1. An invitation System 2. A structure of channels. When it is ready, i'll talk to those interested in gathering occupants for certain roles which belong in specific channels. Hope this helps.

Thank you Accept for your involvement!! Would like to present what I have in one piece below (with some personnel added in bold and a new role i.e Branding). Feel free to use/add/change.

Thank you, Cryptojunky, MercotiqueSlack, LowHandicap for stepping forward!! I guess we are at the incubation stage now. Am sure others are also contemplating how they can be involved and have not stepped forward yet. Why don't we wait for Accept for now? Accept, please feel free to take over formation of the committee.

OK here it is:

1. Role of committee members:

1.1 Members can either take on a specific role i.e. website manager or a more general role such as Advisor.

1.2 Members are understood to be helping voluntarily unless specified otherwise, hence please be appreciative and not be overly critical of their contributions.

1.3 Members merely serve as contact personnel and they can vary in the levels of their contributions.

1.4 Members are free to resign/pass the baton to the next better individual. Please announce any resignation clearly to facilitate a proper handover.

1.5 Members' identities should be anonymous, unless they wish to reveal themselves. Each member is to at least reveal his nationality. After all, it is WORLDCOIN

1.6 Members have equal voting rights. Each member has 1 vote. Should consensus be needed, the timeframe for members to vote is 7 days (to the hour and minute of the start of vote, given our different time zones). Members who do not vote in time will be considered to have abstained. Majority wins.

2. Functions

2.1  Branding (create an image that allows WDC to stand out) LowHandicap (Finland)

2.2  Worldcoin Global website manager (maintain website) Cryptojunky (USA)

2.3  Tweeter champion (maintain and grow presence) MercotiqueSlack (France)

2.4   Facebook champion (maintain and grow presence)

2.5  Slack champion (maintain and grow presence)

2.6  Crowdfunding champion (spearhead collection and safeguard funds)

2.7  Developer (maintain wallet and loosely monitor mining and hashrate activities)

2.8  Director (in charge of Roadmap)

2.9  Illustrator (suggest logos etc to improve on cosmetics) : Cryptojunky (USA)

2.10  Publicity (raise awareness of WDC in the community ie YouTube videos or community outreach programs)

2.11 Advisor (general role, including making social media posts) Diego (Singapore)

6 minutes ago, Diego said:

Thank you Accept for your involvement!! Would like to present what I have in one piece below (with some personnel added in bold and a new role i.e Branding). Feel free to use/add/change.

Thank you, Cryptojunky, MercotiqueSlack, LowHandicap for stepping forward!! I guess we are at the incubation stage now. Am sure others are also contemplating how they can be involved and have not stepped forward yet. Why don't we wait for Accept for now? Accept, please feel free to take over formation of the committee.

OK here it is:

1.1 Members can either take on a specific role i.e. website manager or a more general role such as Advisor.

1.2 Members are understood to be helping voluntarily unless specified otherwise, hence please be appreciative and not be overly critical of their contributions.

1.3 Members merely serve as contact personnel and they can vary in the levels of their contributions.

1.4 Members are free to resign/pass the baton to the next better individual. Please announce any resignation clearly to facilitate a proper handover.

1.5 Members' identities should be anonymous, unless they wish to reveal themselves. Each member is to at least reveal his nationality. After all, it is WORLDCOIN

1.6 Members have equal voting rights. Each member has 1 vote. Should consensus be needed, the timeframe for members to vote is 7 days (to the hour and minute of the start of vote, given our different time zones). Members who do not vote in time will be considered to have abstained. Majority wins.

2. Functions

2.1  Branding (create an image that allows WDC to stand out) LowHandicap (Finland)

2.7  Developer (maintain wallet and loosely monitor mining and hashrate activities)

2.9  Illustrator (suggest logos etc to improve on cosmetics) : Cryptojunky (USA)

2.10  Publicity (raise awareness of WDC in the community ie YouTube videos or community outreach programs)

2.11 Advisor (general role, including making social media posts) Diego (Singapore)

Very Nice. Sounds good.

2 hours ago, Diego said:

OK here it is:

2. Functions

I'm talking about the groups those roles would be in. They will need to talk together so channels like managers and public relations will be the type of thing i'll be looking at with Vitaly. He has an invite system and could potentially be slack champion if he wanted to. I do think that forum mods are needed and someone who will be writing the news. 

One thing that is completely my fault was my inability to re create a community therefore I had to take care of everything including web page, forum, servers, domains, dev, etc etc, it is just not sustainable; with this experience I strongly suggest for each member to have specific task(s), not only advisor; it can be simple tasks like forum moderator, reviving reddit, creating facebook, domains,  etc etc; it is very important that work, including 'small' tasks, is balanced  along many people, or people just will burnout, also it is very important to not disclose true identity to general public, just trusted ones (learned that the hard way) ; also I strongly suggest to have 2 person for each task in case one of them become inactive for any reason

On another topic, when installing select Expert mode and at the end you will be able to download chain bootstrap so syncing would a lot faster

Just now, cryptojunky said:

@Accept any status updates on where we are at with worldcoin & committee?

Slack is great for small teams but cracks will form eventually.. It's not fit for purpose so I will be looking at a variety of services that are more secure. The problem is with permissions, they aren't very flexible or good for larger/multiple groups. I like Slack a lot but it's not going to work, will report back soon. 

3 hours ago, Accept said:

Slack is great for small teams but cracks will form eventually.. It's not fit for purpose so I will be looking at a variety of services that are more secure. The problem is with permissions, they aren't very flexible or good for larger/multiple groups. I like Slack a lot but it's not going to work, will report back soon. 

Ok cool thanks @Accept

On 11/8/2017 at 6:40 PM, cryptojunky said:

Ok cool thanks @Accept

I've had a breakthrough after many days of research, E2E is hard to come by and i'll be investigating what I think is the safest client for group communication. Yes it's that hard to find but security comes first before anything else. 

On 11/25/2017 at 7:57 PM, s7ryker said:

Any update on ....something ?

Waiting on Diego for a response as I believe that he should have initial access. Need to go through some things first before I move further with anyone else. That's if he's serious :) If not then i'll find someone else.