2 hours ago, RAPS said:

I take a rain check on this one I am not good in any of this!!! What about Russian Natalya she can be the forum bitch :wub::wub::wub:

Thanks for replying, RAPS. How about as Advisor? Would like to have you officially onboard. It's voluntary work so we contribute what we can. 

1 hour ago, LowHandicap said:

I got expertise on branding area. I think somebody should be in charge that the brand is tip top at all times. Currently it's not.

What do you think?

Sounds great! The important thing is to have a go at it and WDC is rudderless so we have nothing to lose LOL. I hope we can have a simple and effective team. Where are you from, LowHandicap?  

I wrote in the other thread that I am a college teacher and that I can give tasks like web or wallet development to interested students. But Berzeck's response was abysmal so I think its a no go. And maybe we should discuss the way this coin will go first? Chris from Ireland

9 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

I wrote in the other thread that I am a college teacher and that I can give tasks like web or wallet development to interested students. But Berzeck's response was abysmal so I think its a no go. And maybe we should discuss the way this coin will go first? Chris from Ireland

Thanks, Cryptoid! Greetings to Ireland! The idea is to form a committee first as we can definitely move better with it. It's really a no-lose situation. 

Berzeck is clearly tired for now. And it'a no surprise, having soldiered on largely alone for ages.  It's plain to me that we should forge forward and not hold back. How about selecting a position and throwing the challenge to the students? It's an exciting challenge and the cryptocurrency name has a most global feel to it, most appropriate for an assignment, it's not like some GrassCoin or Lizardcoin!

13 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

That's the problem...Everyone has an idea the way the coin development should go.(Based on education, age, and other factors ). My opinion (based on my marketing skills): If it is easy ...then I can sell it. I will explain a bit: If we can make a coin that requires the least amount of time (and clicks)...let's say 1-2 min download wallet and another 1-2 min to buy the coin then I can sell this. BTW I'm not selling the coin..i'm selling the idea.

Ads example:"Remember when Bitcoin was 10 cents? Wished you had bought some in the past?. Now you have another chance with Worldcoin. BUY NOW for a Bright Future"

Then the user should go click click click..credit card...wdc in wallet

As you can see I'm not selling a technology. I'm not explaining ppl what wdc is or how it works... They will not understand it anyway. I'm selling a chance, I'm selling a future without worries. Everybody understands this.

Ask yourself: wish you had a chance to buy a future without worries ?? or to buy a cryptocoin with 30 sec block time ,2 confirmation , that retargets every hour with 20,160 blocks , with a block reward that reduced itself with 1% every week with a total of 265,420,800  coins  based on scrypt tehnology, that uses a  Proof-of-work mining protocol.

Good luck selling that to someone.

6 hours ago, s7ryker said:

That's the problem...Everyone has an idea the way the coin development should go.(Based on education, age, and other factors ). My opinion (based on my marketing skills): If it is easy ...then I can sell it. I will explain a bit: If we can make a coin that requires the least amount of time (and clicks)...let's say 1-2 min download wallet and another 1-2 min to buy the coin then I can sell this. BTW I'm not selling the coin..i'm selling the idea.

Ads example:"Remember when Bitcoin was 10 cents? Wished you had bought some in the past?. Now you have another chance with Worldcoin. BUY NOW for a Bright Future"

As you can see I'm not selling a technology. I'm not explaining ppl what wdc is or how it works... They will not understand it anyway. I'm selling a chance, I'm selling a future without worries. Everybody understands this.

Ask yourself: wish you had a chance to buy a future without worries ?? or to buy a cryptocoin with 30 sec block time ,2 confirmation , that retargets every hour with 20,160 blocks , with a block reward that reduced itself with 1% every week with a total of 265,420,800  coins  based on scrypt tehnology, that uses a  Proof-of-work mining protocol.

That's it, s7ryker! That's what I said to my beautiful wife. Look beyond the technicalities and see that this can be a real game changer. 

How about joining the committee? Let's make this no-frills coin a reality. We can help people in the street buy WDC and hence be involved in cryptocurrencies. In other words, people can have a better future via Worldcoin. We can work with this thought of helping everyone and see how far WDC goes

9 hours ago, s7ryker said:

Best post I read in a long time!!! Problem is we had that already but now its not working it was

1) FAST

2) SECURE

3) UNIQUE

Cant get much simpler than this???

14 hours ago, s7ryker said:

Agree. That is also why we need the option for a light version, simple wallet. No blockchain download. Only way your going to get a quick download for newcomers.

On 10/20/2017 at 5:29 AM, Diego said:

That's it, s7ryker! That's what I said to my beautiful wife. Look beyond the technicalities and see that this can be a real game changer. 

How about joining the committee? Let's make this no-frills coin a reality. We can help people in the street buy WDC and hence be involved in cryptocurrencies. In other words, people can have a better future via Worldcoin. We can work with this thought of helping everyone and see how far WDC goes

I'll consider it.

In other news: It appears that China ban on ICO's and other cryptos( wdc included ) is temporally and will be lifted soon. I saw discussions on Chinese sites and forums. It's hard for me to tell for sure if and when this will happen but if this happens ..well you know the story.

Also, I ask some Chinese guys what's the main reason they consider buying WDC?

Prepare to be amazed: The age of the coin.

That's right: Chinese believed that the old a thing is the more trustworthy it becomes (crypto included)

And that was the reason why the "Chinese pumpers "with theyr marketing campaign always started with " WDC... 2013........."

3 hours ago, s7ryker said:

I'll consider it.

In other news: It appears that China ban on ICO's and other cryptos( wdc included ) is temporally and will be lifted soon. I saw discussions on Chinese sites and forums. It's hard for me to tell for sure if and when this will happen but if this happens ..well you know the story.

Also, I ask some Chinese guys what's the main reason they consider buying WDC?

Prepare to be amazed: The age of the coin.

That's right: Chinese believed that the old a thing is the more trustworthy it becomes (crypto included)

And that was the reason why the "Chinese pumpers "with theyr marketing campaign always started with " WDC... 2013........."

Interesting!! Longevity is very important to the Chinese. The age of Worldcoin plus the name are instantaneous and permanent attractions. It is a terrific surfboard to ride the gigantic crypto wave.

That's why I have always believed WDC sells itself and we just need to give it a nudge, ok? I do not envision the committee doing too much work, especially with a no-frills coin and wallet. One slogan can be: Worldcoin -- An easier way to follow Bitcoin. How about Worldcoin -- Bitcoin for dummies LOL 

Hope you have good news for us soon, s7ryker.

About 2 months ago, many thought Worldcoin Global and Berzeck would be permanently gone and that WDC would be a drifter. How sad! She deserves better. A recovery then would be considered much harder. Now, it feels like a 2nd chance to do something for WORLDCOIN (since 2013).

To me, the existence of a simple committee itself, would boost confidence in the coin. Coz it is more poised for growth. Without it, quite the drifter.

Hi, I do not wish to take a leading role because I can't commit enough time. However, I am here to get things started again for a feeling of self achievement. So think of me as a middleman..

Berzeck is not being cooperative enough for me to move forward. So I'll reach out.. this is what I need help with, I'm looking but maybe someone knows more. Slack is designed for teams, it was not intended for public channels. There needs to be an automated signup process for the public channel before invites for dedicated roles begins. Any safe suggestions? I don't want to leak access tokens.. https://www.pcworld.com/article/3062609/developers-leak-slack-access-tokens-on-github-putting-sensitive-business-data-at-risk.html

I have setup a number of private channels, however I was not aware that the plan was to form a committee. I was focusing more on dev side recruitment processes. Therefore I will have to rejig the channels slightly, obviously the dilemma is not to have too many. If there is not enough then there is a security risk.. I will figure out how to combine a 3 tier system Dev side and committee/roles. If I can get it flowing smoothly then that is the recruitment process sorted. I will be away soon for a few weeks but will check in for responses ideas etc. I will probably have to create a flowchart as it has become more complex. 

10 hours ago, Accept said:

Hi, I do not wish to take a leading role because I can't commit enough time. However, I am here to get things started again for a feeling of self achievement. So think of me as a middleman..

Berzeck is not being cooperative enough for me to move forward. So I'll reach out.. this is what I need help with, I'm looking but maybe someone knows more. Slack is designed for teams, it was not intended for public channels. There needs to be an automated signup process for the public channel before invites for dedicated roles begins. Any safe suggestions? I don't want to leak access tokens.. https://www.pcworld.com/article/3062609/developers-leak-slack-access-tokens-on-github-putting-sensitive-business-data-at-risk.html

I have setup a number of private channels, however I was not aware that the plan was to form a committee. I was focusing more on dev side recruitment processes. Therefore I will have to rejig the channels slightly, obviously the dilemma is not to have too many. If there is not enough then there is a security risk.. I will figure out how to combine a 3 tier system Dev side and committee/roles. If I can get it flowing smoothly then that is the recruitment process sorted. I will be away soon for a few weeks but will check in for responses ideas etc. I will probably have to create a flowchart as it has become more complex. 

Personally im fine with a dev team @Accept can put together if a committee is too much of a pain in the ass. My main issue was to just not have a one man team. The dev team may not want to be bothered with social media and may want input on decisions and such, which is where a committee could come in handy.