natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

Lets choose some one who has a lot of time to do management stuff (not necessarily a dev), then i will share access to web page and other assets, i don't think its necessary to build another one just fix some issues.

3 hours ago, Berzeck said:

Lets choose some one who has a lot of time to do management stuff (not necessarily a dev), then i will share access to web page and other assets, i don't think its necessary to build another one just fix some issues.

Yes just fix links and some pages, websites very nice cosmetically.

Just now, MercotiqueSlack said:

What about wallet impossible to connect? Nobody talks about wdc on twitter but its crypto world there, we have to create a twitter page

I will fix this issue on weekend, I have tweeter credentials

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 2:30 PM, Berzeck said:

I sincerely not understand your question, you mean you want to step up with dedicated people (and hopefully devs)? If that's the case I would find that extremely valuable.

I am a college teacher and I have interested students who I could give things as a "project". My problem with you, Berzeck, is that I disagreed with your views since you have stepped in into Worldcoin. I think you just played around, literally with the UI that is, and you were, and still are, dismissive to the point of belligerence towards any criticism. I understand you want to "take a break" so I am asking you what your role here exactly would be here in the future as I do not think you can act usefully as a team player within a team.

30 minutes ago, Cryptoid said:

I am a college teacher and I have interested students who I could give things as a "project". My problem with you, Berzeck, is that I disagreed with your views since you have stepped in into Worldcoin. I think you just played around, literally with the UI that is, and you were, and still are, dismissive to the point of belligerence towards any criticism. I understand you want to "take a break" so I am asking you what your role here exactly would be here in the future as I do not think you can act usefully as a team player within a team.

The real problem is that  talking in forums is very cheap and does not provide of any aggregated value to a project, Crypto has tens of thousands of 'constructive critics', tens of thousands of 'strategic planners', but very few people that actually do something instead of talking; but in your special case what makes it really pathetic and kind of sad is that you really believe you are contributing with something of concrete value to the project.

You did not pay anything to me so I can  develop whatever I please, whats more  I always have been transparent on what I wanted to do and spent MY OWN TIME doing it, so if you did not like the plan then you obviously had hundreds of options to choose where you can contribute with your .... well lets just  say ...ideas devoid of concrete value ... along with other tens of thousands like you.

The plan was going well and the price was rising  steady, everything was great, the plan even attracted some mining criminals form China that believed that WDC would be very easy to pump .... until China shutdown exchanges where everything went to the toilet and your endless blah blah blah didn't and couldn't do anything to prevent that.

About your question:

If some one want to step up here to do concrete stuff I will gladly help

I will help on dev if required and if I share the view community have and if I feel to, I won't do any management stuff, and certainly I won't allow  WDC be a one man project anymore.

Now my honest question to you: if you suddenly stop 'contributing' to the project how much do you think it will be affected? what  price range hit should we expect?  and how exactly wdc normal operations will be disrupted?

49 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

The real problem is that  talking in forums is very cheap and does not provide of any aggregated value to a project, Crypto has tens of thousands of 'constructive critics', tens of thousands of 'strategic planners', but very few people that actually do something instead of talking; but in your special case what makes it really pathetic and kind of sad is that you really believe you are contributing with something of concrete value to the project.

You did not pay anything to me so I can  develop whatever I please, whats more  I always have been transparent on what I wanted to do and spent MY OWN TIME doing it, so if you did not like the plan then you obviously had hundreds of options to choose where you can contribute with your .... well lets just  say ...ideas devoid of concrete value ... along with other tens of thousands like you.

The plan was going well and the price was rising  steady, everything was great, the plan even attracted some mining criminals form China that believed that WDC would be very easy to pump .... until China shutdown exchanges where everything went to the toilet and your endless blah blah blah didn't and couldn't do anything to prevent that.

About your question:

If some one want to step up here to do concrete stuff I will gladly help

I will help on dev if required and if I share the view community have and if I feel to, I won't do any management stuff, and certainly I won't allow  WDC be a one man project anymore.

Now my honest question to you: if you suddenly stop 'contributing' to the project how much do you think it will be affected? what  price range hit should we expect?  and how exactly wdc normal operations will be disrupted?

Berzeck is simply saying he wishes to take on a more peripheral role and assist in development. Well, that's better than nothing. I really appreciate your involvement, Berzeck!

Cryptoid, we've gotta move forward, especially with the committee as mooted by LowHandicap. That's the challenging part. With the committee, there's more direction, after which perhaps I can post on Bitcointalk/Reddit etc to invite developers to join WDC and have a stake, I feel it's better than to hire them coz there's more ownership. 

The plan? Whatever plan you had please let us know.

I would not blame the chinese 100% the coin started dropping on its own because btc38 kept shutting down their deposits and withdrawals due to extremely long block times way before the chinese started their bullshit with exchanges / regulations. And when btc38 holds 80%+ volume thats an issue.

I think if the block issues were fixed we would have seen a higher swing in price until the chinese started with their crap. But thats my opinion and I dont want to beat a dead horse. I want to move forward.

So I have a question for you Berzerk.

What would have to be done to fix the current issues and get worldcoin functioning properly? 

Would you be interested in fixing the issues at hand and than help by putting a team together who you would feel comfortable working with.

Or is it worth putting a team together first and coming up with a better plan instead of just fixing issues. (for example maybe changing from pow to pos and not just fixing difficulty? ) Do all changes and updates in one shot. Instead of just putting a band aid on it.

Community needs to organize committee first before handling credentials ;)

And to organize committee we need people to start doing things :D I think all this will take a lot of time lol

If I understand correctly nobody takes care of the tweeter while it would suffice to post there something from time to time? I mean last tweets are May 4 and June 27 so its 3 monthes? Tweeting things about the market in general or about cryptos news it takes 5 minutes and it maintains visibility so i dont understand why its not done :dry:

About the wallet connection error it can be good if we have at least a working one  :D but i cant help on this point its not my domain