natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

26 minutes ago, LowHandicap said:

What's the plan on putting up a team for WDC?

Or are we still 100% adrift?

I think just passively waiting for something happening for China don't help s***. Sorry for being straight about it but that's me.

I agree 100% the hardest part is finding a developer. Berzerk can take his break and when hes ready to come back will worry about that then. But just sitting idle is no good. Do we contact that company thay s7ryker told us about? There are willing people here to help out and support financially. This first step forward will be the hardest, but at this point it needs to be made. If not it will die and possibly not get revived.

Someone posted a link on the slack channel about russians making a new worldcoin.

Here is the link: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/3074-WC

There using WC which was the old whitecoin abbr.

1 hour ago, cryptojunky said:

I agree 100% the hardest part is finding a developer. Berzerk can take his break and when hes ready to come back will worry about that then. But just sitting idle is no good. Do we contact that company thay s7ryker told us about? There are willing people here to help out and support financially. This first step forward will be the hardest, but at this point it needs to be made. If not it will die and possibly not get revived.

Someone posted a link on the slack channel about russians making a new worldcoin.

May I ask what we want to change first ??

wallet, algorithm, etc

Keep in mind that this first change should be followed by other moves so we need to think like a chess player several moves ahead.

Also, what change will have the higher impact and will be the easiest to implement? We are a small community and we don't have money to waste.

1 hour ago, cryptojunky said:

Good idea, Cryptojunky.

Just that if the company goes by hourly rate or by the project, theIr sense of ownership may not be there so maintenance issues may result. 

One way is to go to crypto forums such as Bitcointalk and Reddit (where all existing and future developers visit) and promote WDC and invite developers to join. The current low price is quite low so a good time as ever to grow the price. I can do that if more people in the community here are for it.

1 hour ago, Diego said:

Good idea, Cryptojunky.

Just that if the company goes by hourly rate or by the project, theIr sense of ownership may not be there so maintenance issues may result. 

One way is to go to crypto forums such as Bitcointalk and Reddit (where all existing and future developers visit) and promote WDC and invite developers to join. The current low price is quite low so a good time as ever to grow the price. I can do that if more people in the community here are for it.

Thats a great idea and a great place to start Diego reddit and bitcointalk / worldcoin

2 hours ago, s7ryker said:

wallet, algorithm, etc

Keep in mind that this first change should be followed by other moves so we need to think like a chess player several moves ahead.

Also, what change will have the higher impact and will be the easiest to implement? We are a small community and we don't have money to waste.

Id leave the wallet for now. Fix the algorithm, block timing / difficulty etc. Get the WBC wallet functioning as it should. We can always add "simple" wallet in the near future.

6 hours ago, s7ryker said:

wallet, algorithm, etc

A roadmap. Who is going to compile one?

There seems to be good ideas and will. But they are worthless if there is no process of decisionmaking and implementation.

We have a problem that no-one is at the helm. I think we should make up a committee/board that consists of people with proper competence.

9 hours ago, LowHandicap said:

A roadmap. Who is going to compile one?

There seems to be good ideas and will. But they are worthless if there is no process of decisionmaking and implementation.

We have a problem that no-one is at the helm. I think we should make up a committee/board that consists of people with proper competence.

My thoughts exactly! COME ON, WDC!!! 💪💪 Get into BEAST MODE

Okay so whats the news developer has cashed out and takes a break??? So whats the news there thats no news??? Just go back to old wallet that was working and work on the website!!!

2 hours ago, RAPS said:

Okay so whats the news developer has cashed out and takes a break??? So whats the news there thats no news??? Just go back to old wallet that was working and work on the website!!!

Exactly!! That'd be the very first step of the roadmap.

3 hours ago, RAPS said:

Thats my girl!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Haha you two get a room.

Now all seriousness. 

Roadmap:

Start committee / Start crowdfunding

We need Berzerk to hand over the keys to the castle if he wants to break. Or maybe he will do the work and we pay him ( thats always an option if he's interested). IMO At this point in time I really believe he is not interested in developing so maybe moving on without him is the best option.

Update websites missing pages / links etc.

Keep wallet for now before adding anything new. 

We have to fork and fix issues, thats where the crowdfunding comes in.

I would be more than happy to maintain the website.

Someone could volunteer to take over twitter account & other social media.

Anyone want to add feel free. Dont be shy, jump right in, the waters warm.