Jump to content
natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, cryptojunky said:

Nah I think the chinese and a bunch of people cashed out big when it was at 20 something cents. If I remember right the price was pretty low when all this China banning shit started. So if they lost money there has to be another reason behind it. Or am I missing something?

I know at least one thing that is missing. What's missing is an info from Berzeck's side of how he was involved financially in this scheme. I have read any info about this from the beginning carefully. Its all from him only of course so all one can do is to see how it was portrayed in the beginning and how this changed. I remember Berzeck holding 1M+ coins a long time ago and it was said he stacked up quite a bit before the Chinese scheme. It would be interesting to know how many coins WDC lead developer holds today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

I know at least one thing that is missing. What's missing is an info from Berzeck's side of how he was involved financially in this scheme. I have read any info about this from the beginning carefully. Its all from him only of course so all one can do is to see how it was portrayed in the beginning and how this changed. I remember Berzeck holding 1M+ coins a long time ago and it was said he stacked up quite a bit before the Chinese scheme. It would be interesting to know how many coins WDC lead developer holds today.

Yeah even if he was involved or cashed out. He could always buy back now and make changes and profit again when the coin takes off. 

Regardless I think we need to find a dev fast and have them fix the issues at hand. Waiting for the chinese to leave I think is going to be a looooong wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/1/2017 at 2:17 AM, Cryptoid said:

I know at least one thing that is missing. What's missing is an info from Berzeck's side of how he was involved financially in this scheme. I have read any info about this from the beginning carefully. Its all from him only of course so all one can do is to see how it was portrayed in the beginning and how this changed. I remember Berzeck holding 1M+ coins a long time ago and it was said he stacked up quite a bit before the Chinese scheme. It would be interesting to know how many coins WDC lead developer holds today.

Useless, useless and more useless bickering .. assume I say 10 million; or what happens if I say just 1 wdc? or maybe assume that I am a Chinese crook that commands  the Illuminaty crypto society branch ... will you believe me? what's  more, will any of that help  wdc to make progress?

The only way to benefit from a crash like this is shorting or buying 'put options', none of these options are offered on any exchange. 
As I said it is more important that community step up and do something useful and make the project not a one man endeavor, like some people are actually trying to do ***SPOILER ALERT ***: NOT YOU!!

HINT: Even in the case you think I am a crook fine with me! be useful to the community and help rebuild WDC from my 'criminal activities'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berzeck said:

Useless, useless and more useless bickering .. assume I say 10 million; or what happens if I say just 1 wdc? or maybe assume that I am a Chinese crook that commands  the Illuminaty crypto society branch ... will you believe me? what's  more, will any of that help  wdc to make progress?

The only way to benefit from a crash like this is shorting or buying 'put options', none of these options are offered on any exchange. 
As I said it is more important that community step up and do something useful and make the project not a one man endeavor, like some people are actually trying to do ***SPOILER ALERT ***: NOT YOU!!

HINT: Even in the case you think I am a crook fine with me! be useful to the community and help rebuild WDC from my 'criminal activities'

Nice talk man! 😊 So are you working on new things and do you have informations to give? Maybe I can help on some things at my level, I can do french trad 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Berzeck said:

Useless, useless and more useless bickering .. assume I say 10 million; or what happens if I say just 1 wdc? or maybe assume that I am a Chinese crook that commands  the Illuminaty crypto society branch ... will you believe me? what's  more, will any of that help  wdc to make progress?

The only way to benefit from a crash like this is shorting or buying 'put options', none of these options are offered on any exchange. 
As I said it is more important that community step up and do something useful and make the project not a one man endeavor, like some people are actually trying to do ***SPOILER ALERT ***: NOT YOU!!

HINT: Even in the case you think I am a crook fine with me! be useful to the community and help rebuild WDC from my 'criminal activities'

You dont necessarily have to short or buy put options, you could have made a boat load of money by selling high before the crash. Especially if your in talks with the chinese. Maybe they had ideas to pump and dump, than you cashed out 10 million coins and started the reversal on them and thats why they are pissed are threatening you. And maybe you wanted to finally make some money on a project that you have been working on for years? Cant blame you there. Either way Berzerk the issue is mute. Im just wondering how long it's gonna take for the chinese to leave so you can pick back up on the development side. Thats the issue I still cant comprehend, and why even wait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is impossibly to predict that chinese gov would close exchanges, that reduced our investors by 80% in a few days; also I do not understand how would it be beneficial to me not to tell everyone to sell AFTER I allegedly sold my coins; also with the kind of money Chinese dudes invested, it was cheaper to pump than to crash the price to these levels because I am pretty sure if that's the case they lost money...of course that's speculation from my part.
Anyway whatever happened believe it or not I have my own company and I do not need to fuck people off to make money, in fact I was always very vocal against that type of scheme. If you need to know, WDC is not my only investment, also it is true that the moment I posted my concerns about these crooks I sold a chunk of my holdings when the price was high and bought LTC and then  bought NEO which I am holding now (without colluding with the crooks) because I started to feel that we lost control of the coin and left me with an very uneasy felling (a fact that I also posted before crash) , I did not advice every one to sell because I sincerely couldn't know if chinese dudes would make a big pump or not

Right now I will take a rest from crypto world for a little time and hopefully restart clean 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MercotiqueSlack said:

Nice talk man! 😊 So are you working on new things and do you have informations to give? Maybe I can help on some things at my level, I can do french trad 😀

Hi friend, I will  take some rest from crypto world also hoping for those criminals to leave us alone (just for some time)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am glad, Berzeck, that you got a decent return for the hard work over the years. I think certainly it is fair game. Also, why let the Chinese pumpers be the sole beneficiary of the pump, it's good for the lead developer get a slice since after all it was a judgement call that went right when it could have been mistimed. We all had the option to sell/buy.

Am glad you see still value in WDC despite all this. As the cryptocurrency bull continues, WDC price should climb higher. She'd be better off with proper development and i'd think you want to be involved, she's a beauty and someone you have been with for a long time. That makes her even more special. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Berzeck, I never said criminal activities. Of course I have noticed that you still have not answered a single question. So then, be it, let me ask you this: If I really was to step up here and take responsibility here with some dedicated people, what value do you put onto this website/ forum? 

This is an honest question. You answer it or not. But skip you rhetoric twists, its not enjoyable. thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Diego said:

Am glad, Berzeck, that you got a decent return for the hard work over the years. I think certainly it is fair game. Also, why let the Chinese pumpers be the sole beneficiary of the pump, it's good for the lead developer get a slice since after all it was a judgement call that went right when it could have been mistimed. We all had the option to sell/buy.

Am glad you see still value in WDC despite all this. As the cryptocurrency bull continues, WDC price should climb higher. She'd be better off with proper development and i'd think you want to be involved, she's a beauty and someone you have been with for a long time. That makes her even more special. 

Thanks for your words, indeed WDC price will rise again that's for sure, it just felt a lot of work gone down the toilet and it seems like starting again, thats why I need some rest i think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

Berzeck, I never said criminal activities. Of course I have noticed that you still have not answered a single question. So then, be it, let me ask you this: If I really was to step up here and take responsibility here with some dedicated people, what value do you put onto this website/ forum? 

This is an honest question. You answer it or not. But skip you rhetoric twists, its not enjoyable. thanks. 

I sincerely not understand your question, you mean you want to step up with dedicated people (and hopefully devs)? If that's the case I would find that extremely valuable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What's the plan on putting up a team for WDC?

Or are we still 100% adrift?

I think just passively waiting for something happening for China don't help s***. Sorry for being straight about it but that's me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×