natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

How nice this forum has become! So Berzeck is back and all is good. Let's blame the Chinese for everything! I will say no more. Maybe someone can also delete this idiotic thread at least. Including my bitching. Thanks

17 minutes ago, Cryptoid said:

How nice this forum has become! So Berzeck is back and all is good. Let's blame the Chinese for everything! I will say no more. Maybe someone can also delete this idiotic thread at least. Including my bitching. Thanks

I have always appreciated your posts, Cryptoid!  They are intelligent, probing and always with the intention of helping WDC become better. Your questions have provoked answers and shed important light; I read them with great interest. I agree WDC should be evolving much more.

Perhaps the Russians would one day join us as investors, users and to enlarge the community (and not as pumpers and dumpers). After all, it's WORLDCOIN, not some Wordcoin or WordcountCoin LOL. Not holding my breathe though. But some chatter in the forum is better than none! 😀

Ok , you will wait very long if you think that WDC will become famous. Who can prevent anyone calling his coin Worldcoin?

Do you have a copyright or what? You have nothing and can't have because the word World is a generic name.

I am not Russian and  have nothing to do with Russians.  Some STUPID people buy any coin . They put their money to 00000000000000000000000 like in the case of Worldcoin. Yes Diego the name World will make this coin famous so buy buy buy very fast don't miss the train like you did with Bitcoin.

50 minutes ago, natalya2310 said:

Ok , you will wait very long if you think that WDC will become famous. Who can prevent anyone calling his coin Worldcoin?

Do you have a copyright or what? You have nothing and can't have because the word World is a generic name.

I am not Russian and  have nothing to do with Russians.  Some STUPID people buy any coin . They put their money to 00000000000000000000000 like in the case of Worldcoin. Yes Diego the name World will make this coin famous so buy buy buy very fast don't miss the train like you did with Bitcoin.

Thanks Natalya. I AM buying again if the WDC dips in price ... buy buy buy very fast!!!  I happen to like WDC a lot, she's one of the coins I am holding. This coin comes with the latest RAPS technology, an alarm sounds when the price is ATL, no other coin has this. Where are you from anyway?? You can buy WDC too and join us. Forget Wordcoin or Weirdcoin or whatever. Buy buy buy very fast

9 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

80% volume was thanks to Chinese market, after Chinese drama there is 0 volume there, you think that won't affect the price? REALLYYYY?  

2 hours ago, Berzeck said:

80% volume was thanks to Chinese market, after Chinese drama there is 0 volume there, you think that won't affect the price? REALLYYYY?  

It will affect the price. Short term I believe. If the issues get fixed its possible we can push to get it listed on more exchanges. 

Besides the chinese will be back. They are not done yet.

The mining has picked up. Hash to coins is at 2gh/s

2 minutes ago, cryptojunky said:

It will affect the price. Short term I believe. If the issues get fixed its possible we can push to get it listed on more exchanges. 

Besides the chinese will be back. They are not done yet.

The mining has picked up. Hash to coins is at 2gh/s

It affects because ti stopped criminals plan to pump, now they lost money and want to recoup that

29 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

It affects because ti stopped criminals plan to pump, now they lost money and want to recoup that

Nah I think the chinese and a bunch of people cashed out big when it was at 20 something cents. If I remember right the price was pretty low when all this China banning shit started. So if they lost money there has to be another reason behind it. Or am I missing something?