natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

Natalya my drive is hard yes!!! Keep talking that toilet thing is that your fetish yes or is it just because of your toilet country??? I know I know its not your fault I am just listening to Elton John he sings Nikita but all I can think is Natalya!!!

On ‎26‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:15 AM, RAPS said:

Natalya is that you in that video on the website wordcoin.io is that your Russian friend he looks so scary!!! You need to work on your accent and your friend should go away he is such a bad actor!!!

Scary is an understatement! I thought he looked ready to kick out anytime. I nearly choked on my muffin.

Wordcoin?? Honestly, that's very, very hard to sell and I think you realized it too. It's just a really bad start.

Goes to show that the name ACTUALLY does matter a LOT. A winning name is a winning start!!!

1 hour ago, Diego said:

Scary is an understatement! I thought he looked ready to kick out anytime. I nearly choked on my muffin.

Wordcoin?? Honestly, that's very, very hard to sell and I think you realized it too. It's just a really bad start.

Goes to show that the name ACTUALLY does matter a LOT. A winning name is a winning start!!!

Yeah, he just want for us to give the domain and assets so his incredible ... lets say surreal ...  ICO has any chance to collect more than 100 usd in which case it would become the most over hyped ICO in history if you take into account price/(token value) metric

2 hours ago, Berzeck said:

Yeah, he just want for us to give the domain and assets so his incredible ... lets say surreal ...  ICO has any chance to collect more than 100 usd in which case it would become the most over hyped ICO in history if you take into account price/(token value) metric

Its not a he its a tough Russian she!!! I am so sure about it she rocks my hard drive :wub::wub::wub:

Your stupidity is beyond any understanding really, keep buying WDC you will become very rich from this useless coin. Nobody needs it, only your stupid mind. I repeat nobody, call it better invisible coin , or better invisible piece of shit.

43 minutes ago, natalya2310 said:

You are so stupid to believe that the name World will make it take over the world. How old are you? Sell as possible as you can sell sell sell now!

Thank You Natalya for your words of wisdom. You are an inspiration to all. 

How old are you cryptojunky? 12 ?

Why don't you go to coinmarketcap.com to find a real coin and say so may booshits here  .

You have to switch from WDC to any other coin. Even the worst coin is better than WDC believe me.

2 hours ago, natalya2310 said:

A. How old are you cryptojunky? 12 ?

B. Why don't you go to coinmarketcap.com to find a real coin and say so may booshits here  .

C. You have to switch from WDC to any other coin. Even the worst coin is better than WDC believe me.

A. Im an old man.

B. Not even gonna waste time trying to decode what you are trying to say.

C. I own other coins. 

I have a question for you. Why do you hate worldcoin so much? And if you truly hate it so much why dont you just move on? Why keep coming back here and busting our balls?

Yes I hate it very much because is not needed to the world, I hate it very mush because the wallet is not working, I have it very much because there is no chance even in one trillion to succeed, The list goes and goes I can write you a a hole book why I hate it.

I hate it very must because ...