natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

Natalya is that you in that video on the website wordcoin.io is that your Russian friend he looks so scary!!! You need to work on your accent and your friend should go away he is such a bad actor!!!

buy buy now , don't loose the big opportunity now that is cheap buy WDC and keep them in your hard disk for ever.

Don't forget to put all your money in this useless coin that is made for Chinese to dump

buy buy buy as much as possible today , it will cost a fortune tomorrow :)hehehehehe

i feel pity for you

WDC needs so many things, maybe in another universe not here.

The worst coin I came across from thousands of coins out there. 

Who designed the logo? It is so terrible like the coin itself. It is from some kind of free program I guess. Wolrd coin will take over the world , because it has the word ""World" in it  yea, buy buy buy now buy fast!!!! xaxaxaxaxxaxa xaaxaxaxaxaxaxaax xxaxaxaaxaxaxa because it has the word ""World" in it  yea, buy buy buy now buy fast!!!! xaxaxaxaxxaxa xaaxaxaxaxaxaxaax xxaxaxaaxaxaxa because it has the word ""World" in it  yea, buy buy buy now buy fast!!!! xaxaxaxaxxaxa xaaxaxaxaxaxaxaax xxaxaxaaxaxaxa 

The China-men has a point the wallets suck, get this bitch on Apple Iphones and it will explode. I found a future Worldcoin video on youtube and it says were on the moon !!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, MONGEESE said:

The China-men has a point the wallets suck, get this bitch on Apple Iphones and it will explode. I found a future Worldcoin video on youtube and it says were on the moon !!!!!!!!!!

Haha that video is great.

I actually like the Business center wallet. I do think though we should have a simplified wallet as well, user choice. 

And definitely agree a wallet app for apple. 🎉📈

RAPS go to the Toilet . Go with your WDC (your hard drive) and sit there long until you became a piece of shit.

The worst coin I came across from thousands of coins out there. 

Who designed the logo? It is so terrible like the coin itself. It is from some kind of free program I guess. Wolrd coin will take over the world , because it has the word ""World" in it  yea, buy buy buy now buy fast!!!! xaxaxaxaxxaxa xaaxaxaxaxaxaxaax