natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

19 minutes ago, natalya2310 said:

Berzeck did you ever thing to get a real job at KFC or MacDolands? I mean you are trying so hard to make millions but in a wrong way.

You are wasting the electricity only by sitting all days in frond of a computer screen. You missed the boat of bitcoin , admin it. Even if you bought for example at .50 cents a bitcoin you would have being sold at maximum $4.

You are so stupid Berzech

'Stoop stooooppp hurting my feelings pleaseeeee'. Really? can you post a more elaborate insult in your native language? an squirrel can do bettern than this

Again, you said you have a dev team and you can do something, so commit in public and come back when you have something, if it is worth something people will follow, it is so stupid you ask for my permission to  do anything

Just now, natalya2310 said:

I need control , full control, I can't allow you to control me

As expected your mind is derailing, before that... will you or will you not do development? you do not need to trust me (that's the whole point of cryto). I can bet you could not do even a hello world program in Visual Basic; lets see if your 'development team' show something  in the coming days ... 

The level of discussion here proofs yet again the existence of evolution and the fact that we are still monkeys.

Natalya, now that you have come out with your motive, I have to say you are a horribly bad saleswoman. You can gain absolutely nothing by your warmonging. You can address that you are aware of the demise of the coin, but you are doing everything wrong sales wise. Further debate about this is useless because it's very obvious you or your team will not be working with WDC.

However, on a bright side, Natalya proved that there are teams that are interested in WDC although it meant starting from scratch technically. As I've said before, we are going to need a TEAM with broad competence, not just one dev. Now how to find professional ones?

2 hours ago, natalya2310 said:

Berzeck did you ever thing to get a real job at KFC or MacDolands? I mean you are trying so hard to make millions but in a wrong way.

You are wasting the electricity only by sitting all days in front of a computer screen. You missed the boat of bitcoin , admin it. Even if you bought for example at .50 cents a bitcoin you would have being sold at maximum $4.

You are so stupid Berzech

And this is why google translate needs to go back to the devs for an update.

Have always maintained that Worldcoin is a winning name. In my humble opinion, she has the BEST NAME of all the cryptocurrencies and that's also after translation into the respective native languages. Perfect name. Her max supply of 200+ million is perfect too, on my view. I think her current brand equity and likely potential value is many, many folds of her current market value. You can disagree. 

Sure, WDC is at a lull now. I am a realist but am also looking into the future. This coin is not done yet. Far from it.

RAPS was absolutely right to have bought more during the dip and kind of him to bring to our attention. I was very pleased to have collected more WDC last week. I hope you all did too. I am buying all the way down. See my happy face 😀😀😀

You are all sick here, you are buying something that costs $0 and you are happy that you bought it cheap, what can I say.  This coin  https://www.wordcoin.io  is also called Worldcoin the best name for a coin:)  Anyone can call his coin Worldcoin. You really need to see a doctor. The coin is useless .  I wouldn't get it for Free also is so useless.

1 hour ago, natalya2310 said:

You are all sick here, you are buying something that costs $0 and you are happy that you bought it cheap, what can I say.  This coin  https://www.wordcoin.io  is also called Worldcoin the best name for a coin:)  Anyone can call his coin Worldcoin. You really need to see a doctor. The coin is useless .  I wouldn't get it for Free also is so useless.

The site you linked is called word coin not world coin. However it looks like another pump and dump.

Natalya is that your new coin wordcoin.io you forgot the L in that word I would love it if I can understand it!!! What is that countdown for it says TIME BEFORE PRE ICO STARTS what is a PRE ICO please tell me I cant wait to put my money into you!!!

1 hour ago, natalya2310 said:

This coin  https://www.wordcoin.io  is also called Worldcoin

Ain't dyslexia great xD

This thread is starting get really amusing characteristics

2 hours ago, natalya2310 said:

You are all sick here, you are buying something that costs $0

Well, as said before I agree that there is a ton of better opportunities in crypto other than WDC especially now and as-is. WDC's value is $0 now in my book. But you seem very keen on getting WDC market value close as zero as possible so that you can buy cheap. And at the same time you are very worried if people buy so your golden opportunity won't come. All and all you do all this writing because you want to invest in WDC. Hell, there is value afterall - according to Natalya! OMG should I buy now too??