natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

I have good news for you.

I am the kind of person who can develop the coin and make it compete even with bitcoin. How ? I have a team with developers who can not only fix the coin but give it a new perspective.

For this to happen I have to become the major develop.

The other choices I have are a) To find an other useless coin and became it's developer 
b. To start a new coin 

Please understand that the shape wdc is right now it is easier to start a new coin. The only good is that is listed in 2 small exchanges.

Please understand that me and my team are very knowledgeable and will succeed in any endeavour.

1 hour ago, natalya2310 said:

It is time to abandon the ship please understand it. Don't waste your time and energy any more. LowHandicap said everything correct I agree with you 100%. 

As on RAPS he said "I  am not 13 years old dont insult me " 

You may not be 13 old but you have a mindset of a 13 years old kid . The way you think and speak.

Natalya, 

After we finally deciphered what you were saying we understand where you are coming from. There is no argument there. You said your peace now leave. We will invest if we want to, we will help rebuild if we want to, and we will continue to support if we want to. Your input is no longer needed. 

Sincerely,

Worldcoin supporters

Damit! Just like in cheap criminal movie. Almost perfect but the final resolution came up too early. I'd liked to hear more leads instead this rough and fast ending :) 

All previous Natalya's  bs-talk shows that WDC-Worldcoin is still required or at least a name behind it.

PS! is it complicated for Natalya and "its" friends to take over WDC and just dump the old blockchain as a ballast and start over with the same name? Is it possible incase Berzeck sold the full package to them allready?

I always had strong doubts about those guys (I posted here about that), but at first they did  what they said they would do, also I think that somehow Chinese ban fucked  all their plans so they dumped because everything was pointing for a pump before crypto crack down; anyway I won't leave the ship because even if it is not my fault it is my responsibility and  I will stay whatever happens, I just will step aside for sometime until they leave completely (even mining) for security reasons, also I think it is very important that community starts reacting because it is impossible to progress with just one developer with very little spare time considering that crypto is advancing too fast and previous months very few people managed to do something to help (*HINT* Constant bitching is not considering helpful :D ). 

I understand that some people believe that somehow I have something to do with this situation, because everything was odd from the beginning, but of course I can't let rumors and accusations start spreading false information about me  

Having said that the good news is that price is rock bottom again so it is very difficult for it to go even lower.

Worst case scenario we could start over and when I fully come back we can analyze if we make a new coin with newer technology where the initial distribution is done ONLY to current WDC holders for example

Good luck. It seems that you are and feel the owner of the coin. With this mind set you want to succeed? You placed a community behind it and you think that this will hide your intent.

Good luck to all of you . I see you in the bottom . Just see what other coins are offering , do your research.  There are great coins out there . Your coin is one of the worst coins . You gave it the name  "World" and you thought that this will save the coin. You are wrong  and have no future. The price must be 0 because it is useless really and it will always be. It is your sick mind (that want to profit)    that thinks that the world needs this coin. In reality nobody needs it, the world is going ok without it.

I

31 minutes ago, natalya2310 said:

Good luck. It seems that you are and feel the owner of the coin. With this mind set you want to succeed? You placed a community behind it and you think that this will hide your intent.

Good luck to all of you . I see you in the bottom . Just see what other coins are offering , do your research.  There are great coins out there . Your coin is one of the worst coins . You gave it the name  "World" and you thought that this will save the coin. You are wrong  and have no future. The price must be 0 because it is useless really and it will always be. It is your sick mind (that want to profit)    that thinks that the world needs this coin. In reality nobody needs it, the world is going ok without it.

And what is my intent? You do not know anything about wdc history, coin was left for dead after Scharmbeck so I wanted to change things, which slowly made the price climb from 0.003 to  0.2+ USD which was pretty decent, those Chinese dudes screwed us and we have to start over.

My sick mind thinks the world needs this coin? hahahahahah, what is really funny is that you have the nerve to call me a 'sick person', you need professional help that you won't find here. If it is not needed why bother here to convince everybody of that fact? Go away, buy a cat and watch some drama movies while trying to convince it that it is not needed in this world so it shouldn't exist. Leave the 'sick' alone

12 hours ago, natalya2310 said:

I have good news for you.

I am the kind of person who can develop the coin and make it compete even with bitcoin. How ? I have a team with developers who can not only fix the coin but give it a new perspective.

For this to happen I have to become the major develop.

Sure, develop! what do you need from me? nothing, if people like your stuff they will follow, you don't need to promote yourself, just do it.  Probably you are  more blah blah and useless than a blind parrot; so prove us wrong. 

Check this coin https://www.wordcoin.io Now do you see this guy  succeeding?

I will tell you 100% no.

Now why do you think that you are different from this guy? Because you put up the word ""World" first? So what?

Actually you are in the the  the position and even in a worst position because his wallet at least works.

Please try to see things in an objective way. WDC is not needed to the word the same way this coin https://www.wordcoin.io and so many other not need. 

They were created with the only purpose to make some fiat money as profit . Stop waisting your time and get a real job too survive and to have enough to go to the supermarket for your daily needs.

2 minutes ago, natalya2310 said:

Check this coin https://www.wordcoin.io Now do you see this guy  succeeding?

I will tell you 100% no.

Now why do you think that you are different from this guy? Because you put up the word ""World" first? So what?

Actually you are in the the  the position and even in a worst position because his wallet at least works.

Please try to see things in an objective way. WDC is not needed to the word the same way this coin https://www.wordcoin.io and so many other not need. 

They were created with the only purpose to make some fiat money as profit . Stop waisting your time and get a real job too survive and to have enough to go to the supermarket for your daily needs.

blah blah blah ... blah blah blind parrot.. will you or not develop something useful? you need my permission? will you parrot us to death?? 

The wallet is working, put a screenshot of your problem and let your stupidity be public

Berzeck did you ever thing to get a real job at KFC or MacDolands? I mean you are trying so hard to make millions but in a wrong way.

You are wasting the electricity only by sitting all days in front of a computer screen. You missed the boat of bitcoin , admin it. Even if you bought for example at .50 cents a bitcoin you would have being sold at maximum $4.

You are so stupid Berzech