natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

1 hour ago, LowHandicap said:

They have noticed the best name holder has gone bust. It's time to steal the name.

WDC must be back and running soon, or the sharks will prevail.

Agreed. Thats 2 so far trying to take the name.

Just now, Berzeck said:

wallet connection should be fixed, please test

thats great thanks Berzerk. 

10 hours ago, Berzeck said:

wallet connection should be fixed, please test

THANK YOU, Berzeck!! 😀😀

I know you have done a lot for WDC and I greatly appreciate your unwavering support. 

Accept is another who is still here for WDC. THANK YOU, Accept! 😀😀

Actually, I am already very, very glad to see both around, it's really heartwarming. It is really up to the rest of us to step up.

The 2 Worldcoins wannabes just show how attractive the WDC brand is. We have enormous first-mover advantage with being listed on Coinmarketcap and all that, but it can be overtaken like what Lowhandicap say.

Does anyone volunteer to be part of the committee?? WDC can be really huge and it could be an opportunity to actually manage a billion dollar entity one day. I think we love WDC and want her to succeed. Just think of the Executive committee members as advisors while much of the work can be delegated to people like myself. I stand ready to contribute some to crowdfunding and spread the word online -- example, continually post messages and at the end of them, include the link to WORLDCOIN 😀👌

Every time I hear the word "committee" my mind always goes back to 2013-2014...anyway let's not do the mistake of the past:

no more secret features and secret investors!

I tried to buy the Worldcoin facebook page.This guy is crazy.

" Negotiable, this page was build and managed by me a few years ago, though their payment never complete and they stopped paying. But I m use to cryptocoins changing management so I just let old issues be gone. If u are interested in buying the page, let me know, if I can breakeven from it, I will let go.

1.2 BTC is my breakeven after I checked all the sponser ads and other cost involving. But I m willing to part with 1 BTC. "

1 BTC for a 5k likes facebook page that wasn't maintained properly is way too much.

33 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

That's the spirit, I am starting to feel better already, thanks Diego!

Honestly Berzeck, your absence made me realise how little I had contributed to WDC which I really love. It was a wake-up call.

With your return, it is like a second chance for me to do my part. I am jumping at the opportunity. Regardless of the outcome, I promise to do my part for WDC. 

I remember the days of WDC's reverse crowdfunding. Could you provide a public address, I'd like to kickstart the crowdfunding with 25,000 WDC, for a start. We just leave it there.

Am going to start continually posting messages and drawing traffic to our website. 

48 minutes ago, LowHandicap said:

Good writing Diego.

I'm open for negotiations.

Thanks, LowHandicap! Your expertise and advice would really help. I think it would give WDC a real boost to have you onboard. Much better than to have someone totally new to WDC being part of the management team. 

14 minutes ago, s7ryker said:

I tried to buy the Worldcoin facebook page.This guy is crazy.

" Negotiable, this page was build and managed by me a few years ago, though their payment never complete and they stopped paying. But I m use to cryptocoins changing management so I just let old issues be gone. If u are interested in buying the page, let me know, if I can breakeven from it, I will let go.

1.2 BTC is my breakeven after I checked all the sponser ads and other cost involving. But I m willing to part with 1 BTC. "

1 BTC for a 5k likes facebook page that wasn't maintained properly is way too much.

How about we set up WorldcoinCrypto?