natalya2310

Wake Up Call!!!

I think all of you here are not objective.

Here is why:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you thing that this coin is the best and must appreciate in value?

1) Because it is not even possible to install the wallet for a new user?

2) Because the coin has the word "World" in it?

3) Because there are knowledgeable developers behind the coin?

4) Because bitcoin and some other coins succeeded and why not worldcoin?

5) Because there are thousands of crypto coins out there most of them must better that this coin in terms of technology, developers, vision and not only.

6) Because you all missed the train of bitcoin and see it here as a second opportunity?

7) Because this coin everybody wants to accept in their stores? It is so popular and useful that even the kids know about it.

8) Because you want to make millions (became millionaire ) on fiat currency that you dislike so must ? You say so many negative things about the fiat currency like , the Federal Reserve prints it out of thin air, it is only papers etc.

9) Because you are emotionally attached to this coin?

10) Because you have a baby mentality "I want this coin to succeed , I want it and this is it like a baby" without any login behind it.

11) Because some Chinese people decided to buy some quantity of this coin and make a game with this quantity "dump it" in the exchange when is the correct timing for them to make some money? (the sae way they do with other useless coins)

12) Because is so cheap? Why you think that is cheap? In reality  price of worldcoin must be 0 and not even 1 cent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know that some of the questions above might make you thing more reasonable but it is the reality. I can expand of each point I mentioned to make clear my points.

I told you the truth. Just wake up. and don't behave like a baby (point 10) . Lets face it , this coin is as dead as it gets.  Tell me one reason why this coin will go up in price (not point 11)

By the way how old are you (most you) ,the way you answer and the way you look to things is like you are 13 - 16 years old kids)

I believe the coming crypto bull, when the general public realises the potential of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology and be really invested, would lift all boats. Just website tipping could involve billions of dollars' worth of crypto. WDC has a relatively low number of coins, a long albeit controversial history, the right name etc and her low price is going to be another attraction. The community is small but comprises of smart, nostalgic folks. I have faith in Berzeck, he's from the Illuminati. Wdc is a hobey badger who survives. I think you forget LTC was considered by some (not me) as dead and it languished at USD4 for a whole year. BTC has died 50 times too.  Am optimistic of future developments ie Lightning and beyond, and perhaps a multi-coin wallet. As you might have realised, WDC has not even begun to market herself in earnest. I have some treasures, top quality stuff, which i may sell in future for strictly WDC only. 

One concern is the number of cryptocurrencies coming to market and i guess there would be more ICOs, PoS & pre-mine coins. To differentiate ourselves and remain honest (by being closer to true value), i prefer we remain PoW. I think the declining rewards are already a push factor. Just my 2c

It seems that you have great illusions like many on this forum.

First I tried to download the wallet and it doesn't work. I mean even the worst coins out there don't have this problem.

Second about the name. You said that the coin has the right name. Do you know how easy is to create a coin and give it any name? Just make a research to see.

Regarding community. I think are people who lost the train for bitcoin and have a good imagination expecting this coin to success without any logical reason.

Do you know how many new coins come out every month? Make a research . Every coin (the people behind it) say that it is the best coin.

The soonest you realize that this coin is going to a dead end  the better is because you will move on  in your life.

You said " not too late to buy the coin goes now UP UP UP " but you never say why it will go UP. Maybe because you want it but there is no any reasoning behind this.

There are people who understand what  I wrote and will understand my point.

RAPS  and other  like you really you need to come to reality. The only people who  can buy this coin are Chinese and I have told you why
( read point 11)

And RAPS start to speak with arguments , don't be like a 13 years old kid.

What a great opening Natalya. I absolutely agree what you're saying.

RAPS, I don't understand your "buy buy buy" chant when there is absolutely nothing to or coming up for WDC. It's a one dev coin, a dev that seemingly cashed out, disappeared to let the price plummet and now appearing again giving some vague stories about Chinese people and how WDC will be on track again. Right. There is no roadmap, no vision, no marketing and nothing to contribute to the cryptocurrency world. Just a slow network, outdated algo and small bunch of dumper miners hashing. Even the wallet is shitty as hell and due to Natalya doesn't even run.

It's a free world (mostly) so buy buy buy if you're crazy or stupid enough. Sorry to say, but some of you WDC old timers seem to live in a fantasy. I'm one of you too, but I acknowledge WDC is a wreck. Don't deny the obvious, for your own sake.

3 hours ago, LowHandicap said:

What a great opening Natalya. I absolutely agree what you're saying.

RAPS, I don't understand your "buy buy buy" chant when there is absolutely nothing to or coming up for WDC. It's a one dev coin, a dev that seemingly cashed out, disappeared to let the price plummet and now appearing again giving some vague stories about Chinese people and how WDC will be on track again. Right. There is no roadmap, no vision, no marketing and nothing to contribute to the cryptocurrency world. Just a slow network, outdated algo and small bunch of dumper miners hashing. Even the wallet is shitty as hell and due to Natalya doesn't even run.

It's a free world (mostly) so buy buy buy if you're crazy or stupid enough. Sorry to say, but some of you WDC old timers seem to live in a fantasy. I'm one of you too, but I acknowledge WDC is a wreck. Don't deny the obvious, for your own sake.

We all acknowledge the shitty situation the coin is in. We dont need natalya to point it out. We need constructive dialogue and plans, not negativity.

The question is, do we move on without Berzerk since he has given up on this coin (for now anyway) or give him a chance to find developers untill he can return. And do we want a single developer returning and running this coin at this point?

Maybe we can crowdfund and raise money to get the coin forked and fixed. Take it out of Berzerk hands and start a new community/foundation with multiple developers. 

Raps is screaming buy buy buy because its back down low at the .005 -.006 range where it tends to sit when dumped. And when the chinese exchanges come back after all their bullshit manipulation you many see a price increase to profit on. And maybe if we can get this coin fixed, it will come up in price and become very useful without any influence from the chinese.

I try to sound and be an optimistic person but in reality Berzerks disappearing act and the magical return has me worried. The optimistic side of me says I want to believe you and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. But in reality my mind says there is probably omitted information in his story and/or most of his story is bullshit. But what options do we have until we come together and come up with a plan. We really need to regroup and decide on these options.

A. Do nothing and wait

B. Regroup and come up with options

C. Put our faith in Berzerk and wait till he finds a new developer.

It is time to abandon the ship please understand it. Don't waste your time and energy any more. LowHandicap said everything correct I agree with you 100%. 

As on RAPS he said "I  am not 13 years old dont insult me " 

You may not be 13 old but you have a mindset of a 13 years old kid . The way you think and speak.