Berzeck

Chinese 'partners'

I will coordinate influx of new developers until chines dudes are gone, I made the mistake to reveal true identity and i can not go further into details (I already changed on web page), most people are gone looong ago

11 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

Ok lets do this, in your mind I am stupid ignorant and a scammer, what exactly are you doing here?

You just accuse as most scumbags inn crypto do without any proof and without any common sense

So not only you call me a liar, you call me a scumbag without common sense? I do not have common sense? Who has forgotten things now. You call me a scumbag how dare you!

Just now, Cryptoid said:

So not only you call me a liar, you call me a scumbag without common sense? I do not have common sense? Who has forgotten things now. You call me a scumbag how dare you!

Another masterpiece of uselessness! very good you always improving yourself to new heights!

I have been with WDC since day 1. I did encounter the issues mentioned by Hazard in this infamous article, yes. I did fall for Scharmbeck, yes. I did put trust into the new committee and I greeted you and Accept in the old forum with respect. I did have my say later on as I felt things did not go as they should. This makes me a scumbag now who just produced another masterpiece of uselessness. Go on, Berzeck, you are surely without fail. Let people hail you.

Just now, Cryptoid said:

I have been with WDC since day 1. I did encounter the issues mentioned by Hazard in this infamous article, yes. I did fall for Scharmbeck, yes. I did put trust into the new committee and I greeted you and Accept in the old forum with respect. I did have my say later on as I felt things did not go as they should. This makes me a scumbag now who just produced another masterpiece of uselessness. Go on, Berzeck, you are surely without fail. Let people hail you.

And how this post is useful? remembering your bitching skills since the beginning? I am sure that is the kind of thing that will help wdc to improve!!:rolleyes:

You just talk and talk and talk and do nothing productive absolutely nothing, zero. You really should spend that energy trying to improve things and not just trying OTHERS improve them

13 minutes ago, Cryptoid said:

8 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

And how this post is useful? remembering your bitching skills since the beginning? I am sure that is the kind of thing that will help wdc to improve!!:rolleyes:

You just talk and talk and talk and do nothing productive absolutely nothing, zero. You really should spend that energy trying to improve things and not just trying OTHERS improve them

Constructive criticism please, it's only 2 days till the weekend, come-on guys! Nobody is perfect, don't forget about the past, present and more importantly, future. There's more than one way to talk about this and not wind each other up.

I did constructive criticism and I am being called a scumbag and a liar for this here. None of the important questions have been answered. And by the way, Accept, after Berzecks week-long hiatus, you come back here the very same day. I think you haven't been here for for 18 month or so? Is it really you, Johnny?

25 minutes ago, Cryptoid said:

I did constructive criticism and I am being called a scumbag and a liar for this here. None of the important questions have been answered. And by the way, Accept, after Berzecks week-long hiatus, you come back here the very same day. I think you haven't been here for for 18 month or so? Is it really you, Johnny?

No, it is me, it is part of my plan to conquer the wold, long live Illuminati!

56 minutes ago, Cryptoid said:

I'm the one who contact  Accepted  and ask him to say a few words since I believed that Berzerk was gone... !!!

1 hour ago, Berzeck said:

I will coordinate influx of new developers until chines dudes are gone, I made the mistake to reveal true identity and i can not go further into details (I already changed on web page), most people are gone looong ago

Sorry Bezerk no disrespect but Im having a little trouble deciphering this. Are you saying you will put together a group and once the Chinese are gone you will continue with the project with the new group. Or are you saying you will setup with new developers and than split?

I will come back   when chinese 'partners'  leave the project for good, I will be around and give technical support; meanwhile we need more developers so I am trusting the community to attract at least one to move on

This discussion is going nowhere. We should also stop calling them " Chinese investors or parteners"... they are just some fucking criminals who robbed some traders with a pump and dump scheme using Worldcoin and hurting the coin.

25 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

I will come back   when chinese 'partners'  leave the project for good, I will be around and give technical support; meanwhile we need more developers so I am trusting the community to attract at least one to move on

Ok thanks for clarifying.

9 minutes ago, s7ryker said:

This discussion is going nowhere. We should also stop calling them " Chinese investors or parteners"... they are just some fucking criminals who robbed some traders with a pump and dump scheme using Worldcoin and hurting the coin.

I agree investors or partners is a terrible name they will be referred to as fucking criminals from this point on.

2 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

It really depends on your interpretation, technically he didn't say that. Also there is no evidence to say he deleted your comment. I have comeback temporarily to solve some issues, if it is possible. But I am glad you noticed I was gone, in the meantime I will be talking to some old friends to see what can be conjured up. But to answer your question, yes I am me... and you are? 

What these meaningless skirmishes? It is obvious that at this stage, the earn who buys and sells. Those who keep WDC  or investment in the it just lose money. This is the main cause of all ills for POW coins that do not bring profit to their owners.

Berzeck

if you haven't seen my message, I would like to draw your attention to this offer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1506325.20

Them created to order wallets look quite professional. What do you think?