Berzeck

Chinese 'partners'

As many of you know some weeks ago we had new 'partners' in China, they agreed to buy and support WDC, they published and article on BTC38 that was read by thousands of people, they also told us that WDC/CNY  with be enabled again (which happened 2 weeks later); price rose and everything seemed fine, but there where some weird demands, for example that we should not touch core, I was fine with that because as I always planned we would switch when new tech arrive, but when the difficulty problem started to happen I wanted to change algorithm to cope with that, but I was told that if I mad any changes they would dump 50 million coins and stop mining all together. They effectively took over and there was not much we could do; I also realized (I would not get into details) that the worst mistake I did was to disclose my real identity.

We will be around and come back when they fuck up and leave the project forever, we still do not know the real intentions, are they trying to buy all coins for a super mega pump? we do not know.

For now I will wait until everything becomes more clear, and spend my time with family

But what does Berzeck post mean??

Difficulty algorithm stays the same? In case of algorithm change nobody cares anymore about chinese miners.

What about the 50 mil coindump? Im ready to buy a big chunk of for a price it costs now. Let them dump, but I must be sure that development will not stop.

Does "Come back when they fuck up" mean that Berzeck is not ready to give the coin development out of his hands to someone who is not envolved into "chinese deal" and ready to make some healthy changes to the coin.

Thanks for coming back Berzerk, we are all happy to see you are, alive, well and back here at the helm. I don't think they are setting up for a massive pump and dump. As a  matter of fact BTC38 (the guys most likely you were dealing with) has delisted worldcoin on the english exchange ( dont know about there chinese exchange looks like its still up) Unless they all start buying on Jubi. 

That being said I think this coin is heading down the toilet with this current block speed. I would make the changes and tell them to fuck off. With the new changes there will be new opportunities on better exchanges and will have a properly functioning coin.

Whether you were involved in this mini pump and dump or not and cashed out all your coins and made a ton of money I really don't give a shit.  However if you don't want to continue with worldcoin let us know so we can put together a solid plan where we can make this coin work properly without the manipulation of other people and more of a community driven coin. Believe it or not worldcoin has a bigger fan base than you thought. I'm sure you read the forums and seen all the chatter but we are ready to move forward.

Here is the message from btc38 you will have to use google translation: 

http://www.btc38.com/news/2017/9/15477.html

Hi all, just a quick check in.. I gradually stepped away from the project because I no longer had the time to be a visionary. It's not an easy job and requires a lot of focus which I could no longer maintain mentally or financially with it being voluntary work. Unlike many others before me I refuse to become completely unresponsive and undo the work I put in. It's time I said something. I will say on request of an anonymous user to speak that, with money and power there is also responsibility and danger. Therefore, being transparent in identity was a mistake, for Worldcoin to succeed the next organisation cannot be so open due to contributors from all over the world. Not all countries have the same laws (And they change all the time), but lets not make that a topic of conversation.

Social manipulation is a key factor, we will likely see the story of Mr Robot come true with the monetary success of Bitcoin which will escalate financial manipulation onto a new level with investment from Banks. It's likely to be happening already. We don't want that, it defeats the whole purpose and produces centralised crypto-currency. For true decentralisation, the core for Worldcoin has to be re-evaluated to dissolve potential sources of manipulation. My speculation has changed, I do not believe Bitcoin is sustainable with the future of the core; from my observation Segwit seems to be temporary solution to buy time.

For Worldcoin to be a success, a unique core that targets key issues is needed. Developers that have deep understanding of the blockchain need to step up and come up with new ideas, not old ones. There will be people out there to take advantage, but those hurdles have been jumped before and there is no reason why the committee can't be reformed/revamped. I suggest to Berzeck to start a thread and call out to such developers and vet suitable candidates. The blockchain is the future for databases, that is enough to justify continuation of development especially whilst less money is at stake. I'll be occasionally responding where necessary.

I can not see this happen. Berzeck was resistant to the point of ignorance in the past while the signs were written over all walls. We had our discussions. IF such a development would happen to the degree you mention, Accept, it can well be, and maybe it should, a start over. Start over as in to create a new coin from scratch and call it Worldcoin.

Just now, Cryptoid said:

I can not see this happen. Berzeck was resistant to the point of ignorance in the past while the signs were written over all walls. We had our discussions. IF such a development would happen to the degree you mention, Accept, it can well be, and maybe it should, a start over. Start over as in to create a new coin from scratch and call it Worldcoin.

I wonder what exactly your contributions were.. well absolutely zero, just bitching and bitching, you can contribute and develop or do something 

Sure am glad to see both Berzeck and Accept back! 😀 Yay!!  I knew both would not walk away from WDC, she's beautiful. I always believed Berzeck was under some gag order. Let's work towards her long-term and really grow the pie. Cryptocurrency is a long-term mega bull and we would could achieve together can be utterly beyond words 💪