s7ryker

If I had the money..

I found these guys https://dev.cryptolife.net/altcoin-repair-alterations/

They can repair Worldcoin make a fork .new wallet android. new lite wallet etc ...basically they will solve all of our problems.

If I had had 50k $ ...I would buy with  25 k $(wdc) and with the rest, I will fix the coin. I can realistically expect  10x in return (  250kUSD) in a matter of months. Worldcoin did 20x-30x spikes in the past so you can make even more money.

But who will invest?

Berzeck told me that  Chinese investors hold more than 30 mil coins. They would have the money to do this. but how we can contact them?...

Also if you have a friend with money this is a good opportunity for a nice return.

1 hour ago, s7ryker said:

They can repair Worldcoin make a fork .new wallet android. new lite wallet etc ...basically they will solve all of our problems.

If I had had 50k $ ...I would buy with  25 k $(wdc) and with the rest, I will fix the coin. I can realistically expect  10x in return (  250kUSD) in a matter of months. Worldcoin did 20x-30x spikes in the past so you can make even more money.

But who will invest?

Berzeck told me that  Chinese investors hold more than 30 mil coins. They would have the money to do this. but how we can contact them?...

Also if you have a friend with money this is a good opportunity for a nice return.

Gd idea, s7yrker! If we are unable to contact the Chinese investors, perhaps we can crowdfund. I have 88k Wdc in a paper wallet, if there is a viable plan, i can consider giving all. 

1 hour ago, s7ryker said:

But who will invest?

The Chinese guy berzerk was talking to on twitter is @wdc78911 I don't know if he is legit but that's his twitter handle.

I think it is a great idea as long as we can confirm the site is legit. I will also donate to the revival of worldcoin.

10 hours ago, s7ryker said:

But who will invest?

Also from this dev: http://cryptolife.net/exposing-the-worldcoin-scam/ :dry:

Wow! I remember reading this article and comments years ago. Didn't realize it was the same website. Seems like cryptolife has been around for some time now. It says in the top though the article has been redacted. Probably since the foundation bailed. I think the dev realized too that maybe the new worldcoin "revive" had potential.

This whole thing sucks. But I'm glad there is still some dialogue on this forum. Well that is until it expires. Than we commence on bitcointalk / worldcoin

16 hours ago, cryptojunky said:

The Chinese guy berzerk was talking to on twitter is @wdc78911 I don't know if he is legit but that's his twitter handle.

I think it is a great idea as long as we can confirm the site is legit. I will also donate to the revival of worldcoin.

I send a message but don't expect something..the name of the twitter account says all.They create a twitter account for every coin just to keep things organize with pump and dump.

I still think something is amiss. It would have been more in character for Berzeck to at least say something. He seems to be keeping quiet for another reason and meanwhile the daily volumes are substantial. Do you think people are loading up WDC for a new announcement or another pump? If Berzeck did sell out, perhaps he is considering to be involved in Wdc after picking up more at these prices and would like lower prices. As soon as s7ryker led the discussion for engaging a new developer, these spam flooded every thread to obscure this new topic? I feel some people have leverage with WDC and would use it again. The number of coins and crypto name can be advantageous for pumps. These manipulators should realise that the real money comes from real, long-term development with new algo and trur growth as that would really be growing the pie. Ride the enormous cryptocurrency bull together with us, don't go for pump and dump chump change

28 minutes ago, Diego said:

I still think something is amiss. It would have been more in character for Berzeck to at least say something. He seems to be keeping quiet for another reason and meanwhile the daily volumes are substantial. Do you think people are loading up WDC for a new announcement or another pump? If Berzeck did sell out, perhaps he is considering to be involved in Wdc after picking up more at these prices and would like lower prices. As soon as s7ryker led the discussion for engaging a new developer, these spam flooded every thread to obscure this new topic? I feel some people have leverage with WDC and would use it again. The number of coins and crypto name can be advantageous for pumps. These manipulators should realise that the real money comes from real, long-term development with new algo and trur growth as that would really be growing the pie. Ride the enormous cryptocurrency bull together with us, don't go for pump and dump chump change

Hmm very good point Diego. I noticed the spam yesterday and tried bumping the topic. I haven't seen any spam on this site in the past, however with no one with admin privileges to monitor the forums, these things can happen.

It's funny to see how succesful the chinese are in manipulating the price of (crypto)currencies. While they do NOT have complete control of all the factors involving it. The human factor never changes and FUD always seems to work.

It's the same with commodities/raw materials.

Why is crude oil $48 a barrel? Manipulation. Shouldn't even be $1 a barrel. (In this case not chinese manipulation).

Why do you think lithium prices have skyrocketed in the past few years? Because there is a growing demand for them to be used in batteries, like smartphones, laptops, eletric cars? There is, definitly. But it is not a determining factor. China already controls most of the mines, that is why.

Why do you think China accumulated so much gold the past few decades? Just look at the news. China is preparing to launch a crude oil futures contract in the Chinese yuan backed by gold. There is a de-dollarization in process. Why do you think that usage of cryptocurrencies and crypto exchanges have not been banned yet in China for the past 8.5 years? FFS IT'S CHINA OF ALL THE COUNTRIES. It's the perfect place to manipulate prices ANDDD they are limited. As they spread FUD and keep the prices down, they accumulate.

What I'm trying to say is haven't we learned our lesson the past few years? Why the sudden sell offs at these ridiculous prices? We're getting baited by the smart chinese guys and as always we act with emotion and sell at these ridiculous dips. Really? The smart chinese man thanks you for the cheaps coins.

I came to realize that block times are not a problem. Why? Who cares if I don't receive it in 1 minute? There is no real usage (yet) anyway. But as the chinese accumulate and they own a large portion of this LIMITED asset or currency, don't you think they will make it useful one day in the future?

Fucking multipools. I too think they have a lot of control to many resources in wdc production chain. Of course they want to make a lot of money the questions is WHY thyey refuse to fix this problem? only explanation is that they want to buy as much coin as possible so they are scaring people for super maga pump?

•  

If you think about it it from their perspective. WDC it's the best coin to make money fast because they have  99% control on price and flow and also markets.Block transactions for a few weeks make wdc small (slowly buys lots of wdc) Unblock transactions make some fuss (i sent you an email about how mo make that ) ..price will rise ..sell make a profit...repeat. Damn it's like stealing money from baby's. If they had wanted a long term relation with WDC  they will have struggled with adding value to the coin ..(adding new markets, marketing, development, new ways to improve the coin, adding wdc to new merchant platforms etc ). P.S They will contact you after a while reassuring you that all its good

•  

Yes, but then again if this is true the price will continue rising (otherwise it would be more difficult to attract new investors) and that's what people care in the end

•  

Imagine that the exchange market it's a sea of water(money) Every time for different reasons a coin has a lot of water that goes into-out of it ( volume). All they need to do to is to convince traders on the market that X coin will rise in the near future based on Y reason so they switch that volume to X coin(remember our 14mil USD 24h volume on 14 June) and that coin will rise1x-10x. so they spill that water into X coin and make a profit. They don't need new users they need those small traders on market who wants to make a profit to follow a pattern. That traders don't know don't care about wdc. In order for these to work you need a coin with lower volume so they will make wdc lower volume.. buy overtime then after a while do that again. PPL  on wdc forum will say: nice Berzeck real nice when WDC will be 0.50 Usd but after that, the dump follows.

•  

In this case you need new traders because those traders that try to win the market lose every time (otherwise the pumpers couldn't win anything) and of course they won't invest anymore after one or two consecutive loses

•  

Yes but the Chinese are not using a single coin...After Xcoin( comes another) the another then WDC then i hope you understand... The small  trader think like that:..WDC sucks lets move to X coin to make profit and chinese are there also

•  

And why they do not want to solve difficulty problem even that it scares a lot of people?

•  

On 7/10/2017 at 1:21 PM, Berzeck said:

And why they do not want to solve difficulty problem even that it scares a lot of people?

They don't want to solve it cause they are using it to bring the price down to buy wdc at lower price after that with some mining power they faster the transactions

•  

BTW: Do you still own ~ 1mil WDC ?

•  

they already have 30 million coins+ (confirmed) ... more than enough to make a standard pump and dump scheme. Buying more  would make no sense, unless they are trying to make a super mage pump

•  

Really 30 mil... That is a nice info...They will need some 20 mil usd volume /24h to make a huge profit

•  

Yes, I have 1M WDC. My point is that at this instance it is not a common pump and dump scheme, if it were buying more would not guarantee more money because volume is not high enough

•  

On 7/10/2017 at 11:14 PM, Berzeck said:

Yes, I have 1M WDC. My point is that at this instance it is not a common pump and dump scheme, if it were buying more would not guarantee more money because volume is not high enough

Jubi+btc38 make about 40 mil usd/24h in ideal market condition. Now think about it if i had own 30 mil WDC i will not invest something in marketing or buy with 3 BTC a place on another exchange just to rise the price whitehat

•  

They are not buying to use all that wdc on a pump and dump..they are buying because of control.. The more they have the less someone will be able to fuck their plan

•  

40k usd / 24 h  is extremely low volume for this kind of operation most of it are performed by them anyway, even if they do not pay fees the gaining would be small, buying more won't generate more money for them so it does not make sense to keep the price low assuming an standard pump and dump scheme

•  

having 30% coins (if not more in other addresses) is more than enough to have control of the price

•  

40 milion usd/24 h and they need to make wdc number 1 on Jubi and BTC38 that about 290 milions usd

•  

i meant 20 milon usd f

•  

we will see volume trend in the following days

•  

Well i think we will talk weeks. 30%  it's not enough because someone might dump a lot of wdc and fucked their plan so they will need to reassure the wdc comunity that they have a big plan for the coin before making the move in order to prevent any dumps.

•  

That is no problem because they can put automatic buys at predefined prices,  they do not need to own the whole stash, in fact it implies a lot more risk to buy than just not letting the price go down... if they do not want to put buy walls then a simple  bot can do that

• well, I knew that making a deal would involve pumping (no one in crypto invests hundreds of thousands on a small alt just to see what happens) , I thought that we could use that as an advantage; also we agreed not to change core until a ultimate solution emerges so we keep an eye to hyperledger; the confusing part is that even difficult fluctuation is killing of investors and specially traders they do not want to touch protocol; so it is not an standard pump and dump because you don't scare traders, and they have 30% of total coins available more than enough to manipulate the price at will

•  

Selling the dream means that the coin should raise a lot in a short time. When they start the marketing campaign they want the coin at the lowest possible I think 0.01 usd will do fine for them. The higher the rise the higher the price. You still thinking it from your tehc perspective .Think about Human perspective..that what brings the money

•  

9 hours ago, Diego said:

I don't buy it. Its not that this forum merits that much if I see who is still looking the news up here :dry:. And be it as it may, either way his exit is shady at best :angry:

You know, we could find a new developer hire asics and let him fix the issues. But which direction should we take? Go full PoS or stay PoW with a different algo? Both have their advantages and disadvantages.

In case of going PoS we will be freed from the miners. Also the node counts will probably rise as staking requires people to run a node.

In case of going a different algo, we probably won't be listed on multipools for a period of time, and won't have to much fluctuation in hashrate. However PoW as of now seems to risky for me. We have to find dedicated miners, we are to small right now as a community. Scharmbeck and now Berzeck's silence. Where are we supposed to find them? Worldcoin's history will be the problem here.

There needs to be a consensus or we will break down even further.

My proposal:

- Is to go full PoS. It works and it seems to be the future. Even Ethereum will go PoS.
- Keep the block rewards the same. Distribute according to total staked coins in the network. Example: 10 Mil coins are being staked in total. I'm staking 1 Mil coins. I will receive 10% of the block reward in this case. (This is just an example, I think we could think of something else)
- 0.01 WDC required for every transaction. Distributed to staking nodes.
- Probably rebrand? Seems to do wonders.

I'm open for discussions, but please be open-minded. It is not because of Scharmbeck and Berzeck this community became this small. It is because we have to much arrogant people still within us which just scare away the members.