s7ryker

About China !

2 hours ago, Diego said:

I have always enjoyed your posts, Shveicar. You have even donated towards WDC efforts in the past. O know what you have done for her. Glad to be seeing you around during these final days. While i have other coins, Wdc will always mean something special to me

Thank you.

I'm not going disappear. I'm with here. If what, you know where to find me on https://bitcointalk.org/

3 minutes ago, RAPS said:

If this website goes down we can have English thread in Bitcointalk please I don't speak no Chinese!!!

Thanks, RAPS! Let's all do that and check in from time to time. The sense of nostalgia is strong with wdc

3 hours ago, LowHandicap said:

I'm aboard

Great! Continuity for me is more about nostalgia. The past 3-4 years were personally trying for me but Worldcoin gave me hope. Now that i am doing much  better, i still like Wdc, regardless of the price as i am not dependent on her value and will add more especially if the price goes much lower. I hope to have a million Wdc one day. It's a personal target 🎯 My wealth should come from other coins

If the new discussion venue sparks off a Wdc revival down the road, that's a bonus. There's always 1 way to make sellers feel regretful; when they see the eventual price higher 😂 I don't feel vengeful though, just that that would be fun

On 9/9/2017 at 7:34 AM, cryptojunky said:

Well we all thought berzerk was legit. For someone to just stop everything and not reply is scary. Maybe hes hurt, dead, or giving up on the project, who knows? But Im afraid I think he sold out like the scumbags from scharmbeck and original worldcoin foundation. I dont see this coin being revived a third time. So I think its safe to say that if he doesnt reply before this website goes down hes gone forever and so is worldcoin.

I would never leave without saying anything, I had trouble with chinese crooks and I had vacations with my family, I didn't say anything because it seemed they would pump the price so why create fud and go to vacation afterwards, specially if I was not sure of their intentions as I posted before?  then Chinese gov announced exchanges should close, that's when the price went to the toilet, crooks will want their money back somehow so I want to be away for some time. I renewed domain and forum but we all need the community to step forward and improve things as we have to start over thanks to Chinese criminals.

On 9/9/2017 at 8:25 AM, Shveicar said:

Berzerk led the development of the wallet its own way. For example, he refused the version of Windows 32x, motivating it with the fact that soon all computers will be 64-bit. In addition, he believed that most of the modern applications on which many wallets have been created for different crypto currencies are already considered obsolete. But we see that most of the popular crypto currency has fully compatible 32 & 64-bit wallets. So what caused such a decision, for me it is not clear.

As I told you like 8 or 9 times, stats showed that 98% of people downloading wallet do that from 64 bit OS, it was stupid to maintain an unused OS just because.

1 hour ago, Berzeck said:

I would never leave without saying anything, I had trouble with chinese crooks and I had vacations with my family, I didn't say anything because it seemed they would pump the price so why create fud and go to vacation afterwards, specially if I was not sure of their intentions as I posted before?  then Chinese gov announced exchanges should close, that's when the price went to the toilet, crooks will want their money back somehow so I want to be away for some time. I renewed domain and forum but we all need the community to step forward and improve things as we have to start over thanks to Chinese criminals.

Trust me, I'm ecstatic you showed back up and very, very happy the domain/website was renewed. And Im happy people are actually talking on the forum now trying to come up with a game plan. There are a lot of people who were sitting idle that are now speaking up, which shows they care about the future of worldcoin. 

As far as the chinese, unfortunately I don't think there going anywhere. As soon as all the bitcoin restriction shit blows over in their country they will be back.

1 hour ago, Berzeck said:

I am thankful for your almost 3 years of effort for Worldcoin Berzeck. You know what the funny thing is? You choose these Chinese 'partners' over the community which was supporting you for these turbulent past years.

We may not be developers or know the technical aspects of this project as well as you do. Maybe we didn't support the project financially, but most of the community members supported you and stayed loyal. Because of your choice this project was on the brink of disaster. And now you're trying to stay away for a period of time? This is the PERFECT time to find a temporary solution to restrict Chinese influences. We can be stronger than ever! Think about it. The timing couldn't be better. I'm afraid Chinese exchanges will be up and running again in a short period of time, probably end of the year or Q1 of next year.

I encourage you to continue development and come up with a solution with the help of the community. Let's make a new thread and discus what is best. Let us discus and come up with a (temporary) solution.