s7ryker

About China !

1 hour ago, Cryptoid said:

WDC still is a plain vanilla Scrypt coin, like dozens other. There was no development in this coin, just some childish play with the UI. Whingy monkey chunky hippo you remember all that stuff? The big development was always just another week away, or month or year. The coin now is firm in Chinese hands as the original community slowly faded away. Nobody in the Western hemisphere really uses nor trades this coin. If this website/ forum goes down, it will not have any impact. I have moved on a long time ago its just nostalgia that drives one back from time to time. I still have my silver coins and never opened that original Worldcoin "Cryptobeer" can. 

Agreed, Cryptoid. Thanks, I enjoyed your post. Those were the days. I remember a certain James Bond character, boy did he talk WDC up LOL 

Looks like WDC is going to really drift along now, rudderless, and we'd see how she turns out. Plain vanilla she may be, i still like Worldcoin!

29 minutes ago, Diego said:

Agreed, Cryptoid. Thanks, I enjoyed your post. Those were the days. I remember a certain James Bond character, boy did he talk WDC up LOL 

Looks like WDC is going to really drift along now, rudderless, and we'd see how she turns out. Plain vanilla she may be, i still like Worldcoin!

I still like worldcoin too Diego. Hopefully she will drift in the right direction.

4 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

WDC still is a plain vanilla Scrypt coin, like dozens other. There was no development in this coin, just some childish play with the UI. Whingy monkey chunky hippo you remember all that stuff? The big development was always just another week away, or month or year. The coin now is firm in Chinese hands as the original community slowly faded away. Nobody in the Western hemisphere really uses nor trades this coin. If this website/ forum goes down, it will not have any impact. I have moved on a long time ago its just nostalgia that drives one back from time to time. I still have my silver coins and never opened that original Worldcoin "Cryptobeer" can. 

You nailed it man. Luckily I sold my bag when there was still some value left. Perhaps some team will revive WDC, but it already has a load of BS as it's burden. That Sharmbeck (or whatever) and Berzeck's fluff just to push the price up to exit. Nostagia is left and that's what brings me too. What somewhat surprised me was Berzeck's pussy ass exit. Could have been man enough to say he's had enough and pass the project to some real team with real professionals and doing it with their own faces. But no.

3 hours ago, Diego said:

... I remember a certain James Bond character, boy did he talk WDC up LOL ...

Yes, how could that slip my mind! James Bond from the old forum. I really loved that guy, I hope he is doing well!

I think that it is not necessary so deeply to be disappointed in WDC. If you look at coinmarketcap.com you will see that this behaviour (pumps and dumps) is inherent in all the major POW coins (Infinitecoin, Megacoin, Earthcoin, Wordlcoin, Quark) came under Chinese influence.

As practice shows, even despite the damaged blockchain all these coins continue to remain in the market. Of course this is balancing on the brink of the abyss, but the invisible Chinese hand of the manipulator continues to be played with these coins B)

P.s

Perhaps someday (if such a time comes), large investors will come together and decide to revive WDC. But obviously not today.

9 hours ago, cryptojunky said:

I still like worldcoin too Diego. Hopefully she will drift in the right direction.

9 hours ago, cryptojunky said:

Am still holding some WDC for now, cryptojunky. Am more dismayed by the loss of direction than any loss in value. I just feel connected to WDC 

8 hours ago, s7ryker said:

I feel depressed

Ok s7ryker, thanks for helping me say how i really feel. I feel we are at a funeral wake and our dear Wdc lies in the casket. Sob!! Am glad to have heard from the community these days before the webpage goes away. 

7 hours ago, LowHandicap said:

You nailed it man. Luckily I sold my bag when there was still some value left. Perhaps some team will revive WDC, but it already has a load of BS as it's burden. That Sharmbeck (or whatever) and Berzeck's fluff just to push the price up to exit. Nostagia is left and that's what brings me too. What somewhat surprised me was Berzeck's pussy ass exit. Could have been man enough to say he's had enough and pass the project to some real team with real professionals and doing it with their own faces. But no.

Exactly, LowHandicap. Berzeck's silence is disappointing and out of the character he protrayed. At the least, be upfront about it. WDC and the present community with fine people such as yourself and many others, does not deserve such an undignified end

6 hours ago, Cryptoid said:

Just saw that Berzeck logged in yesterday so its not that he has died.

Thanks, Cryptoid. Berzeck, how does it feel to be living with your conscience? It haunts, doesn't it. I think people do exit from time to time but you should at least make an announcement for closure; yours and mine

5 hours ago, Shveicar said:

I think that it is not necessary so deeply to be disappointed in WDC. If you look at coinmarketcap.com you will see that this behaviour (pumps and dumps) is inherent in all the major POW coins (Infinitecoin, Megacoin, Earthcoin, Wordlcoin, Quark) came under Chinese influence.

As practice shows, even despite the damaged blockchain all these coins continue to remain in the market. Of course this is balancing on the brink of the abyss, but the invisible Chinese hand of the manipulator continues to be played with these coins B)

P.s

Perhaps someday (if such a time comes), large investors will come together and decide to revive WDC. But obviously not today.

I have always enjoyed your posts, Shveicar. You have even donated towards WDC efforts in the past. O know what you have done for her. Glad to be seeing you around during these final days. While i have other coins, Wdc will always mean something special to me