wdccashcow

Crypto Coins Explode! Is WDC Next

If u search for the right answer none can't provide but

I use a rough estimate on wdc..works for any coin actually

Current price X Bloc reward.. since block reward will reach 1 X  Crypto Total Market Cap % Increase in the future (i estimate it a 200billion in the future so 2x increase)

0.18x15.9x2=5.7$ per wdc  when  block reward reaches 1

But the most important part is missing and is user behavior. If more user get involved into wdc the price will go up. Actually, Berzeck can tell(if he wishes) how many new ppl downloaded our wallet and you will understand then the potential of our coin. It's like for every 1000 new user price increase X10. That's the reason I stress about marketing. It's not a matter of price increase it's a matter of attracting new user...price will follow

1 hour ago, s7ryker said:

If u search for the right answer none can't provide but

I use a rough estimate on wdc..works for any coin actually

Current price X Bloc reward.. since block reward will reach 1 X  Crypto Total Market Cap % Increase in the future (i estimate it a 200billion in the future so 2x increase)

0.18x15.9x2=5.7$ per wdc  when  block reward reaches 1

But the most important part is missing and is user behavior. If more user get involved into wdc the price will go up. Actually, Berzeck can tell(if he wishes) how many new ppl downloaded our wallet and you will understand then the potential of our coin. It's like for every 1000 new user price increase X10. That's the reason I stress about marketing. It's not a matter of price increase it's a matter of attracting new user...price will follow

Great reply! Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.