Jump to content
s7ryker

Brace Yourselves <WDC is going to the moon>

Recommended Posts

Rumor is that our Chinese partners manage to convince btc38 ceo to resume WDC/Yuan trading. I do not have any way to know if that's true though. What I know is that our main investor liked the strategy and the wallet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

Rumor is that our Chinese partners manage to convince btc38 ceo to resume WDC/Yuan trading. I do not have any way to know if that's true though. What I know is that our main investor liked the strategy and the wallet

The wallet is definitely maturing by your hardwork and time. I am thankful for your hard work and time you have committed for this project. I think it will have a positive outcome for a better usability for WDC later on. 0.10 USD per WDC is not hard to achieve. 1 USD per WDC is not hard to achieve. Even 10 USD per WDC is not that far-fetched. It seems the world is sliding more and more into the direction of accepting cryptocurrency in gerenal. 2017 really seems like a milestone and a achievement we all have accomplished by sticking to it and believing in it. I applaud you all my comrades.18b1a70f807abe750c55e946c23bf249_blogger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xanur said:

The wallet is definitely maturing by your hardwork and time. I am thankful for your hard work and time you have committed for this project. I think it will have a positive outcome for a better usability for WDC later on. 0.10 USD per WDC is not hard to achieve. 1 USD per WDC is not hard to achieve. Even 10 USD per WDC is not that far-fetched. It seems the world is sliding more and more into the direction of accepting cryptocurrency in gerenal. 2017 really seems like a milestone and a achievement we all have accomplished by sticking to it and believing in it. I applaud you all my comrades.18b1a70f807abe750c55e946c23bf249_blogger

Thank you very much for your words :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When Chinese partners pressure me to implement SW + LN. I answered them: "Do you really believe if BTC devs had to implement all over again would they follow the same path?  I mean, PoW is the most inefficient algorithm, SW has to be implemented because they cannot diverge from core protocol too much ... etc, etc. The point is that some technology will be more efficient, scale better and will be more secure; this technology will gather all knowledge acquired  in the previous years; so why don't we just save time and perfect the wallet so switching to this future technology would be easy?." Incredible enough they bought the argument (as you may know this is the main strategy long term, but I was surprised that they agreed)

Now, if we change core and we fail to gather too much attention then it will be impossible to convince everyone to switch again, so we must be patient and the .... BAM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Berzeck said:

When Chinese partners pressure me to implement SW + LN. I answered them: "Do you really believe if BTC devs had to implement all over again would they follow the same path?  I mean, PoW is the most inefficient algorithm, SW has to be implemented because they cannot diverge from core protocol too much ... etc, etc. The point is that some technology will be more efficient, scale better and will be more secure; this technology will gather all knowledge acquired  in the previous years; so why don't we just save time and perfect the wallet so switching to this future technology would be easy?." Incredible enough they bought the argument (as you may know this is the main strategy long term, but I was surprised that they agreed)

Now, if we change core and we fail to gather too much attention then it will be impossible to convince everyone to switch again, so we must be patient and the .... BAM

You made some great points there. We don't need SW + LN for now because we are not having blocksize issues and we don't have Satoshi worshippers (you know what I mean). The current state of the network is worrisome (confirmation times). I hope your plans for a good functioning wallet play out well and this may even fix the network as this could lead to a rise in prices which may fix the network to a degree in which we won't have miners jumping out of the network.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is safe to assume that fixing the Gret Firewall problem will help with the price since a lot of altcoins might have this problem and didn't know about it.

If our friends in China will publish an article on btc38 after the fix we should see a nice jump since we will atract capital from other altcoins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×