Jay

BTC38 down plus others?

27 posts in this topic

Did a withdrawal yesterday and took less then 1 day so that's actually quiet good. Deposit also takes around a day.

So risky dealing with these 3rd part exchanges. Reading the above thread, there is no way I'll be sending my coins to BTC38!

So the question is, where and how do I cash in my WDC?

On 6/6/2017 at 8:50 PM, Xanur said:

Took me 2 days with 2000+ confimations. It has nothing to do with the confirmations I can tell you that.

Looks like exchanges make your deposit confimations wait until the price has dropped so you sell at a lower price. When you only can sell on one or two exchanges there can be a easy manipulation of the market. 

I traded the last couple of weeks at BTC38 without any issues at all, they even answered my support ticket when I felt a specific withdrawal took too long. Only downside is the 0.5 btc a day withdrawal limit.

9 hours ago, Brent said:

I traded the last couple of weeks at BTC38 without any issues at all, they even answered my support ticket when I felt a specific withdrawal took too long. Only downside is the 0.5 btc a day withdrawal limit.

I deposited 5000wdc as a test and i see it in my total, but its still confirming. 'Available' is still 0, so I can sell.