Jay

BTC38 down plus others?

27 posts in this topic

Can you guys buy and sell WDC? I've tried 3 exchanges on my iPhone, iMac and another laptop using 2 different networks and I can't trade on them?? The bids and offer never load? You guys getting this? 

IMG_6121.PNG

also its been 3 days now... and the WDC i sent to them went into my deposit address... i could see it in blockchain... but now that address has been emptied and the whole time my balance was Zero...there go most of my WDC down the drain it looks like and into someone else's pocket... we talking 600K of WDC... fuck crypto... im out!! I got burned by Cryptsy and now BTC38.

Did you send a ticket? I do not think they would stole wdc first,  they would go for big money in btc and ltc. maybe its just a mistake

I never had a problem with BTC38. The site had some issues loading bids and asks a few days back but the site has since been up.

As 600K Wdc is a big amount, i guess BTC 38 stored somewhere else in case the site got hacked. So perhaps they are just trying to protect you. Do send them a ticket. Or another.  I have sent tickets to them in the past and always they make me whole after some time. Most exchanges have been experiencing high volumes so a longer wait is expected. 

Berzeck is right. They would have gone after BTC and LTC first. 

Having said that, I wouldn't have left 600K on the exchange. That's a lot of 💰 

It's official.... I wanted to convert a lot of my WDC to BTC. I sent 600K then 10K then 170K of WDC to BTC38. Only my 10K of WDC went through and I convert this and requested a withdrawal. The other 770 000 WDC has been stollen by BTC38!! They have changed my deposit address, hidden all my transactions and now deny that the deposit address that I sent the WDC too was a BTC38 one. I have screenshots to prove it all as Cryptsy fucked me too. 

Any suggestions on what to do?? BTC38 are just denying it but I can see what they are doing. They are scam artists and going to steal everyone's money real soon... they are going to be the next Cryptsy. I took screenshots of it all and have forwarded to a family lawyer in South Africa for safe keeping. But not sure what the expense would be to get a Chinese lawyer onto BTC38. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

It's official.... I wanted to convert a lot of my WDC to BTC. I sent 600K then 10K then 170K of WDC to BTC38. Only my 10K of WDC went through and I convert this and requested a withdrawal. The other 770 000 WDC has been stollen by BTC38!! They have changed my deposit address, hidden all my transactions and now deny that the deposit address that I sent the WDC too was a BTC38 one. I have screenshots to prove it all as Cryptsy fucked me too. 

Any suggestions on what to do?? BTC38 are just denying it but I can see what they are doing. They are scam artists and going to steal everyone's money real soon... they are going to be the next Cryptsy. I took screenshots of it all and have forwarded to a family lawyer in South Africa for safe keeping. But not sure what the expense would be to get a Chinese lawyer onto BTC38. 

okay... after nearly 8 days since transferring... trying to call support multiple times and no one ever picks up... and with letting them know i have proof and screenshots of all my actions after they denied that the address i transferred to was a BTC one, I finally have got my WDC back after countless support enquiries... maybe there is hope.

Thanks for the update, Jay. Was following your case with great interest. Very glad for you that you got your coins back!!! 😀

Exchanges should not scam as it just hurts their own interests in the long term. Much better to maintain brand equity, especially if the exchanges have been profiting from the daily trades. 

I put 20k on at time, took ages to confirm, but they got there. The only problem I had you can not withdraw bitcoin instantly on BTC38, so I had to sell the bitcoin to CHY and buy ripples and they transfer instantly if you withdraw under 5000 xrp. If I want to sell the ripples most exchanges trade them. 

You can withdraw around 5000 XRP a day, but I think the withdraw limit has gone down now because of the sudden increase in ripple price.

And Jay thanks for letting us know you got this resolved! good luck in the future kizloc.

On 16-5-2017 at 4:52 AM, Jay said:

okay... after nearly 8 days since transferring... trying to call support multiple times and no one ever picks up... and with letting them know i have proof and screenshots of all my actions after they denied that the address i transferred to was a BTC one, I finally have got my WDC back after countless support enquiries... maybe there is hope.

Thanks for the update! I'm really glad you got your WDC back!

On 2017-5-18 at 10:17 AM, kizloc said:

I put 20k on at time, took ages to confirm, but they got there. The only problem I had you can not withdraw bitcoin instantly on BTC38, so I had to sell the bitcoin to CHY and buy ripples and they transfer instantly if you withdraw under 5000 xrp. If I want to sell the ripples most exchanges trade them. 

How long did it take for your WDC to confirm? I have already been waiting a complete day. Very annoyed with them especially since they BS about WDC confirmation time.

wdc confirmation.png

8 hours ago, HighSociety said:

How long did it take for your WDC to confirm? I have already been waiting a complete day. Very annoyed with them especially since they BS about WDC confirmation time.

wdc confirmation.png

Took me 2 days with 2000+ confimations. It has nothing to do with the confirmations I can tell you that.

I have a big problem at BTC38 and it would be nice if somebody with contact to BTC38 could help me. Facebook locked my account and now I can't login to BTC38 and my funds are locked. I also can't find any support e-mail or ticket system where I can contact BTC38. Does anybody know how to reach them if you can't login to an account?