Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kizloc

Where can I trade WDC now, do I buy, hold or Sell

10 posts in this topic

Hello I own a lot of WDC (since the days of MCXnow!) I forgot about them for a few years as I put them in to cold storage, just wondering if its dead or can you see a future in this Crypto? with the sudden price increase do I sell or Hold? Don't want invest any more. If I decide to trade them where can I trade them, I can only find BTC38 but I'm a bit reluctant to trade on a Chinese web site. Your views are much appreciated. 

13 minutes ago, kizloc said:

Hello I own a lot of WDC (since the days of MCXnow!) I forgot about them for a few years as I put them in to cold storage, just wondering if its dead or can you see a future in this Crypto? with the sudden price increase do I sell or Hold? Don't want invest any more. If I decide to trade them where can I trade them, I can only find BTC38 but I'm a bit reluctant to trade on a Chinese web site. Your views are much appreciated. 

It is very probable that we increase our exposure in China in the coming weeks ...

clearly people are buying and usually when you get such a big increase in price its the start of a trend so I think the trend has turned and it should continue hopefully. I would still like to see it go to 0.0008 where I bought quite a bit of WDC... and hopefully higher to 0.0001 eventually. Although where to sell some and buy?!?!? Ive tried 3 exchanges today (the only ones left)... and none of them are working for me? Have you guys tried any WDC exchanges recently?? Mine show nothing in the the bids and offer section and it wont load up. this started 3 days ago and been fine till then. Also can you withdraw from BTC38? Are they trustable? Don't want to put my WDC in there and not be able to get them out!!

hey all... anyone tried BTC38? Im having some issues with them. Site seems to work okay in chinese... but now ive sent them some of my WDC and its not reflecting after 6 hours?? Have any of you had this problem?

i transferred WDC to them and its been 3 days and they don't show? Anyone want to buy WDC from me for BTC at below market value?