Berzeck

Switching block chain tech? Candidates?

There is another hidden problem.

According to the schedule of reduction of reward and deployment of the system in the given time frame, we see that gradual reduction of the award should cause a falling inflation. But taking into account the current problems with the slowdown of the blocks, this schedule becomes not relevant. Of course, this has no catastrophic consequences,

But it gives a significant slowdown deployment for WDC project's as a financial system.

smwwif.jpg

Therefore, reforms are simply necessary in the near future.

36 minutes ago, Shveicar said:

There is another hidden problem.

According to the schedule of reduction of reward and deployment of the system in the given time frame, we see that gradual reduction of the award should cause a falling inflation. But taking into account the current problems with the slowdown of the blocks, this schedule becomes not relevant. Of course, this has no catastrophic consequences,

But it gives a significant slowdown deployment for WDC project's as a financial system.

smwwif.jpg

Therefore, reforms are simply necessary in the near future.

Shveicar, the algorithm corrects itself, so if a couple of weeks were too slow because of high difficulty than next couple of weeks the difficult will be proportional very low so more coins are emitted than average.

So the net effect is that schedule is more or less accomplished

17 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

Shveicar, the algorithm corrects itself, so if a couple of weeks were too slow because of high difficulty than next couple of weeks the difficult will be proportional very low so more coins are emitted than average.

So the net effect is that schedule is more or less accomplished

You say that cramming long breaks with slow blocks of 120 minutes, can be compensated for when the difficult falls?

But in fact this schedule was designed based on the calculation of the time in 30 seconds between blocks. So how do you think he can compensate himself?

Or do you want to say that at low difficult, the blocks will have a time of less than 30 seconds?

7 minutes ago, Shveicar said:

You say that cramming long breaks with slow blocks of 120 minutes, can be compensated for when the difficult falls?

But in fact this schedule was designed based on the calculation of the time in 30 seconds between blocks. So how do you think he can compensate himself?

Or do you want to say that at low difficult, the blocks will have a time of less than 30 seconds?

Because if the difficult is low more blocks can be validated per unit of time... so if previous 2 weeks were slower than the target average then difficult will adjust proportionally lower so more transactions can be validated per unit of time, that happened with btc in 2013 - 2014

hmm.. But this is a simple mathematical calculation. 120min * 60 = 7200 sek  this 7200 : 30 = 240

There is a slowdown of 240 times.

And to equalize the graph, the need a compensation blocks with a time of 30: 240 = 0.125 seconds. Which is even theoretically impossible.. Look at

https://www.wdcexplorer.com/  I did not see there is  a single block having time less than 30 seconds

For comparison, take a look at the time intervals in the LTC system http://explorer.litecoin.net/chain/Litecoin

20 minutes ago, Shveicar said:

hmm.. But this is a simple mathematical calculation. 120min * 60 = 7200 sek  this 7200 : 30 = 240

There is a slowdown of 240 times.

And to equalize the graph, the need a compensation blocks with a time of 30: 240 = 0.125 seconds. Which is even theoretically impossible..

the whole idea of difficult change is that the reward remains constant in average so coins emitted follow a predictable pattern; having slowdowns because of multipools does not mean that network has a problem because it is behaving exactly as it was designed, the important thing is that coins created remains predictable on regular periods and not that 30 sec target time is acomplished; in fact that's why it is called target

To solve 'the problem' of slowdown you just need to make difficult adjust faster and they are other algorithms that help with this; but in our case is not necessary because the transaction volume is very low

PD: Bitcoin has exactly the same behavior and no one is criticizing  target time as a liability to the network (even if it  varies a lot no one seriously is trying to change that part of the protocol)

13 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

the whole idea of difficult change is that the reward remains constant in average so coins emitted follow a predictable pattern; having slowdowns because of multipools does not mean that network has a problem because it is behaving exactly as it was designed, the important thing is tat coins created remains predictable on regular periods.

To solve 'the problem' of slowdown you just need to make difficult adjust faster and they are other algorithms that help with this; but in our case is not necessary because the transaction volume is very low

Ok, I think there is something to think about and how this can be fixed in case of code updates. Because it's very bad that LTC transactions go faster than WDC

3 minutes ago, Shveicar said:

Ok, I think there is something to think about and how this can be fixed in case of code updates. Because it's very bad that LTC transactions go faster than WDC

The only reason for that is that hashrate is more stable, nothing in code. Thanks to your donation for development then more people will be interested and hashrate should be more stable

1 hour ago, Berzeck said:

The only reason for that is that hashrate is more stable, nothing in code. Thanks to your donation for development then more people will be interested and hashrate should be more stable

Yes it is. But let's be objective.

I'm ready to allocate 1 BTC for this (this is commensurate with my investment expectations from WDC).

If other investors are interested in connecting POS and stabilizing the network (I'm counting on it), then we will be able to collect the necessary amount for financing.

To have support from exchange like "BTC38" is a great matter. Thanks for this.
They will accept POS, I am shure, they have a lot of WDC. If voting will be with wallets they will win anyway :)
 Berzek, keep us up to their proposal. My be other ideas about: PC lite wallet, assets ...  I am totaly not determined.

52 minutes ago, Shveicar said:

It seems that the WDC network has  stopped.

For 19 hours, not a single new block was added...

1zcibh3.jpg

Did you ever considered that the site was stuck? (in fact that's what happened).

You really need to double check facts, just running the wallet would have show that the network had no problem at all. 

42 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

Did you ever considered that the site was stuck? (in fact that's what happened).

You really need to double check facts, just running the wallet would have show that the network had no problem at all. 

Then it looks very strange. This block Explorer is the main one at http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/worldcoin/ did you try to contact its owner and find out what is going on?

2rd9aft.jpg

I contacted him (his nickname is alferz) and he fixed it. I suspect that's the only reason it is working now 

The crash is because some one sold 300k wdc after you put the message (maybe it was a coincidence) now the price is recovering

12 minutes ago, Berzeck said:

I contacted him (his nickname is alferz) and he fixed it. I suspect that's the only reason it is working now 

The crash is because some one sold 300k wdc after you put the message (maybe it was a coincidence) now the price is recovering

Ok, maybe someone saw my message and was scared, but I just wanted to find out what was going on.

There is nothing more stupid than dumping all your coins in one big pile. In addition to loss, it will not bring anything..