Berzeck

Worldcoin 3.1 Has been released!

I am crazy!!! Why the DOGE was added to our wallet ? It is our concurent.
I hate DOGE, it was released as joke nt as quick currency ~ a year after WDC. It was annonced it russian forum a week before release. DOGE store in blockchane zeroooooos, it will die anyway.... Why to promote this sh*t ?

2 hours ago, Vitalicus said:

I am crazy!!! Why the DOGE was added to our wallet ? It is our concurent.
I hate DOGE, it was released as joke nt as quick currency ~ a year after WDC. It was annonced it russian forum a week before release. DOGE store in blockchane zeroooooos, it will die anyway.... Why to promote this sh*t ?

Hello!

Because there is people holding some DOGE who thinks that the joke may be over and may probably looking for alternatives, well here we are.

Broadly speaking we will add hot coins AND old school coins that are barely maintained for people who will like to jump ship looking for alternatives ;)

I agree with Vitalicus.

Doge is a stupid joke that dragged on in time.

Possibly implantation of blockchain the doge in the LTC was made specifically to suppress the rise in the price and popularity of LTC. It is important to understand that DOGE is an unlimited coin with constant inflation and an infinitely growing blockchain.

I think that it's not about the number of new coins that can be added to this wallet. People need something more. It is enough to look at the site coinmarketcap.com and read the description for the coins.

That would understand why some coins are in demand, while others are not..

What do you think about adding masternodes for WDC?