Sign in to follow this  
bels

Poloniex

On 4 Март 2017 г. at 5:51 PM, bels said:

Wanted to let everyone know that I requested to have WDC added to Poloniex.  I doubt anything will come of it but I wanted to give it a shot.

I think you first need to solve a number of global problems related with WDC. Only then we can talk about the query to add Worldcoin on the Poloniex.

6 hours ago, Shveicar said:

I think you first need to solve a number of global problems related with WDC. Only then we can talk about the query to add Worldcoin on the Poloniex.

Yeah I see your point. Something must be done very soon although I'm not sure what would be the best option to take.

7 hours ago, macnulty said:

Yeah I see your point. Something must be done very soon although I'm not sure what would be the best option to take.

If Berzeck needs help in developing the code, we can discuss the possibility of additional funding, in order to attract new coders that can accelerate development. But in any case, we need a preliminary agreement of all the details..

I am sure that if people see how  the WDC will have positive changes and the coin will be consistent with the current requirements of the crypto market, then investors will start returning.

On 3/6/2017 at 6:43 AM, Shveicar said:

Thank you for kicking off the discussion.  I think it is one that needs to take place.  How does one log into that slack channel since it asks for username/password?

The inflection point will happen when we switch chain technology, I am waiting for hyperledger, please help me to track and learn from that project because it has the potential to supersede bitcoin and ethereum tech in one package. Meanwhile we prepare the environment so when the technology is released we become the best coin supporting it.

On a personal note December and January (and part of February) were horrible months for me because most customers of my company close their fiscal years and we have to help them solving their problems. I have more time now so we will release 3.1 this month

https://bitinfocharts.com/ delisted WDC. Maybe this is coincidence but information about WDC stopped refreshing right after new wallet release. About week after that(last week) WDC was delisted, lots of crapcoins stayed there.

Hei Berzeck, maybe you can check out what is their case because my (request)mail didn't get answered.