Is it possible to change difficulty retarget check interval for example to 10(instead of 120) block when block value-decrease rate stays as it is now.  
That would be miner-friendly solution and at the same time improves health of the network.

34 minutes ago, Cryptoid said:

I looks like this coin is not maintained anymore unfortunately :-(

What has to be done to be up to date again? or is just nobady mining anymore?

I mining a long time but I dont use my hashpower for only mining the highest difficulty.

When the difficulty is going down there is 10 times more hashpower on the network.

please change this !

otherwise its finished for me and a lot of others. There are enough solutions to protect the deticated miner from jumppools.

Seems like Berzeck disappeared. We were discussing something about my frozen BTC38 account which he wanted to help to recover. He is reading our conversation but not answering anymore.

Well, somebody erased a message I posted here a few days back. So somebody here is still active, just not active in the way we would wish for. So, Berzeck, please step forward and explain yourself. What was all the late commotion with those Chinese investors all about and how did it pan out. Was it even real or did you just want to cash out on the upper side? If so, maybe just say it. Even if I disagreed with the way you managed things here, at least you did while everybody else silently disappeared. So don't do the same, ok?