Berzeck

Chunky Monkey !

Hi guys, i am uploading the new version of Pulzar on the production server which includes the bridge with worldcoind, this is necessary for the new wallet which will enter a short beta period in about 2 days. Interested persons please PM me for instructions.

The server update will be made at 9 UTC to 11 UTC ,2014-02-10, so downloads will be unavailable during this period

Beta update !

Two small bugs have been discovered overall the version is doing very well !

In Windows we had some trouble with the 'decompress' function which seems it has to do with the static Qt build. I hope this will be solved today.

I will keep you guys updated.

Thanks to all beta testers !

Beta is going well for Windows and Linux!, a few bugs were also reported for Windows version so i will upload a new version tonight ( tomorrow morning depending on time zone )

We will probably release for public this weekend

Hi !, we will do UI remake for the next release, and we will have all this feedback incorporated. If you don't like the colors you will be able to change the colors the icons, the fonts, everything just replacing some files. In other words, next release we will have a theme engine. It will take alittle longer but we will release in small steps to keep users updated