bels

Trade Volume

Something I've seen mentioned on this forum more than once is how we need to hold onto exchanges.  I think something what will severely help that is trading volume.  I try my best to both buy and sell Worldcoin but we need more people doing that.  I implore everyone who wants to see Worldcoin succeed to head over to your favorite exchange trading worldcoin and start trading.  I'm trading on Bleutrade right now and the volume is bouncing around .01 - .08 btc per day.  If we want to be listed by an exchange like poloniex we need to have more volume than that.  So please go buy and sell some Worldcoin.  What is everyone's thoughts?

This far I've been thinking it's bad for a currency to do daily/weekly buying and selling, and trying to make fast personal gain from every little bump in the price. But there is other side to this and that is volume buildup. I could do some shorting if agreed it's for communal good.

I agree that doing any version of pumping is bad for the overall health of the coin and that isn't my intention.  I do believe though if there isn't volume then exchanges do not have any reason to keep us listed.  I have actually added 6k wdc to my collection since I have started trading again daily and have no intention of letting them go any time soon.  So I hope that I did not come off as wanting to make a quick profit.

On 29/01/2017 at 1:47 PM, bels said:

I try my best to both buy and sell Worldcoin but we need more people doing that.  I implore everyone who wants to see Worldcoin succeed to head over to your favorite exchange trading worldcoin and start trading.

This is what I just begun to do, now have my first WDCs after 1+ year of contemplating.  B)

It's impressive to see the extreme volatility and instability in the market prices in recent days.

Capture du 2017-02-03 21:12:03.png